UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Buakaw beating up poor little puppy..

8/6/14 4:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dan black
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to be a fan of this guy, not so much anymore..

Bluenamer:

http://youtu.be/paVgSCMrX7A
8/6/14 4:07 PM
Lick Boners
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed, what a douche
8/6/14 4:07 PM
BillyRayChubbs
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF?

I thought it was gonna be a joke.

Fuck him up his ass from here on out.

8/6/14 4:12 PM
AlmandoLio

Well UG try to defend the puppy! Goodluck... :) Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:13 PM
SUPER HLUK

Fucking faggot. I'm not even gonna watch the video. That shit disgusts me. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:14 PM
JMO_LOL

3rd world scum Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:16 PM
gokudamus

looks like he was playing..sand..vagina..out
8/6/14 4:16 PM
SN moved to conspiracy ground
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That wasn't as bad as I was expecting from the comments lol. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:52 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SN moved to conspiracy ground - That wasn't as bad as I was expecting from the comments lol. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. It was in bad taste but he was joking. We live in a country where almost everyone is hypersensitive about dog mistreatment, so I'm not surprised at the comments. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:58 PM
PTM2020
1350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a big deal imo.

8/6/14 4:59 PM
MoomBah
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judging by the twitter comments of MMA journalists I thought he beating his dog. He's just playing...like an asshole...but just playing.

I don't see the outrage... And I love my dog like a child. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 5:01 PM
Fabes
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
Too rough for a puppy, but I think that's a cultural thing. Not cool but not as bad as I expected. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 5:01 PM
stanneh
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a big fan. fuck Buakaw.
8/6/14 5:04 PM
Galanis
1201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, what a fucking asshole. Although, can you really expect someone like him to have compassion for animals? His background is fucking insane. Dude was basically a slave to Thai boxing/Por Pramuk his entire life since he was a kid, living in a small room and being forced to train and fight his entire life.

Like most pieces of human shit who abuse and hurt animals, the dude has had a horrible life and background. Not trying to make any excuses for him, it's just not surprising considering what life he came from. It really made me mad that he kept going when the dog was crying. I hope it bites his dick off while he's asleep... and I'm a big fan of Buakaw in the ring, but fuck him after seeing this.

8/6/14 5:06 PM
JayBRO

I'm a big Buakaw fan, and have a pair of Buakaw Thai shorts from lumpinee stadium.... I don't want to watch this video since I'm a huge dog person :( Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 5:45 PM
anpack20

JayBRO - I'm a big Buakaw fan, and have a pair of Buakaw Thai shorts from lumpinee stadium.... I don't want to watch this video since I'm a huge dog person :( Phone Post 3.0
If you watch the video, I'm sure you'll see it's not really that serious. He's playing around with the dog and it gets spooked and yelps at the end. Is he playing a little too rough...maybe? This definitely doesn't deserve the outrage and attention it's getting. It's a little laughable. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 5:49 PM
wariornation149
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like the dog was hitting himself Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 5:55 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats not abuse, just because a dog wines doesnt mean he is hurt.

My dog wines all the time for no reason at all.

Not sure why people are acting like he kicked the dog or beat it.  Spanking your dogs butt could potential do more harm and how many of you have done that before?

8/6/14 5:56 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anpack20 - 
JayBRO - I'm a big Buakaw fan, and have a pair of Buakaw Thai shorts from lumpinee stadium.... I don't want to watch this video since I'm a huge dog person :( Phone Post 3.0
If you watch the video, I'm sure you'll see it's not really that serious. He's playing around with the dog and it gets spooked and yelps at the end. Is he playing a little too rough...maybe? This definitely doesn't deserve the outrage and attention it's getting. It's a little laughable. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU for using logic, my god I thought I was going to watch a terrible abuse video.

8/6/14 5:56 PM
IGOTBELCHED

Damn asshole move that, at first it was alright but the end was out of order.
8/6/14 5:57 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman

JayBRO - I'm a big Buakaw fan, and have a pair of Buakaw Thai shorts from lumpinee stadium.... I don't want to watch this video since I'm a huge dog person :( Phone Post 3.0

You may want to watch it because he didnt do anything that would be considered abuse by any stretch, a bunch of people making a big deal out of nothing.

8/6/14 5:58 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman

IGOTBELCHED - Damn asshole move that, at first it was alright but the end was out of order.

How so?  I want you to explain to me what kind of abuse you are all seeing?

8/6/14 6:00 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman

I think a mod should remove this, the title say "beating" "Little" "puppy"  none of these things were in the video, great work OP.

8/6/14 6:13 PM
Karl Olsson
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a dog owner and lover i think that might have been a bit rough but cmon Its not like hes roundhousekicking the little bastard.
And If you ever been to Thailand you know that dogs arent so to say treated Great everywhere everyday.. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 6:18 PM
BTTMike

Karl Olsson - As a dog owner and lover i think that might have been a bit rough but cmon Its not like hes roundhousekicking the little bastard.
And If you ever been to Thailand you know that dogs arent so to say treated Great everywhere everyday.. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I personally wouldn't cause the dog that much discomfort, but it wasn't that bad. Not necessarily abuse. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.