UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Barao will dominate Dillashaw

8/20/14 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mijo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's going to be a lot like Anderson beating Sonnen after getting dominated in the first fight. Of course Anderson won the first fight but if Chael would won. There would have been a lot of people in here saying Anderson does deserve a rematch. Of this time Dillashaw will lose via knockout and everyone will understand why Barao is still PFP the best in the world. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 1:59 AM
AllNightLong
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.

He's a viable threat

But I think Dillashaw has his number. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 2:00 AM
The Acorn
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm scared now. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 2:02 AM
Easters
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AllNightLong - No.

He's a viable threat

Agree Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 2:03 AM
NCar
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still can't really tell if Barao really sucked last match or if Dillashaw just exposed him in a very obvious looking fashion.
8/20/14 2:07 AM
Gulping the LayNBaderade
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're wrong, mija.
8/20/14 2:14 AM
J Macc 01
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillashaw had the perfect game plan last fight. Barao will make adjustments.

This will be a harder fight for TJ, but I think TJ still gets him.

I was just up in TJ's home town of Angel's Camp today and its crazy to think that a world champ came from there. Jake Shields is from up that way too. Two killers from the boondocks.

War TJ!
8/20/14 2:16 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched the fight, Tj will win again and probably faster this time Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 2:19 AM
Galanis
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It always makes me laugh when people are so sure one fighter is going to dominate the other.. especially after said fighter was the one dominated in the previous fight.

You can't predict the future, and the best evidence we have to go off of as to how this fight will go down is their first meeting. How'd that play out again?

8/20/14 2:46 AM
SuperFreakingRyan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - Still can't really tell if Barao really sucked last match or if Dillashaw just exposed him in a very obvious looking fashion.
This. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 2:47 AM
Moss4hFillsMyPeeFountain
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barao is a wild man, with a very high varience fighting style. He takes big risks, and has been met with big rewards. Not surprised to see him get out gamed, it's happened to him before, he's just been able to find an opening and get a little lucky in the past. Great fighter, very exciting. Looking forward to seeing this rematch.
8/20/14 3:00 AM
boxing wiz
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J Macc 01 - Dillashaw had the perfect game plan last fight. Barao will make adjustments.

This will be a harder fight for TJ, but I think TJ still gets him.

I was just up in TJ's home town of Angel's Camp today and its crazy to think that a world champ came from there. Jake Shields is from up that way too. Two killers from the boondocks.

War TJ!

Don't forget that Vernon White was from there too. Those foothills have some tough ass kids. Michael Mcdonald trains some of the kids over in Sonora too. There are a couple young kids coming up there that can fight. My buddies kid is a little beast. If you want I'll post a link of some of his fights.
8/20/14 3:04 AM
fraz1001
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speed kills Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 3:49 AM
mijo

fraz1001 - Speed kills Phone Post 3.0
Barao took the blunt of the punishment but Barao was hitting Dillashaw pretty good too. Actually I see this being an easier win than some of his dominating fights. That's why Dillashaw was crying about the rematch. You go undefeated for 7 plus years and lose in the 5th rd after getting all but knocked out in the earlier rds and people say you don't deserve a rematch. What a joke. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 3:57 AM
Gulping the LayNBaderade
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mijo - 
Barao took the blunt of the punishment but Barao was hitting Dillashaw pretty good too. Actually I see this being an easier win than some of his dominating fights. That's why Dillashaw was crying about the rematch. You go undefeated for 7 plus years and lose in the 5th rd after getting all but knocked out in the earlier rds and people say you don't deserve a rematch. What a joke. Phone Post 3.0

lol, he got fucking dominated for all 5 Rounds, it was one of the most one sided ass kicking I have ever seen taken by a champion. this wasn't some fluke KO. he got fucking tooled in every way possible. fact is, he DIDN'T deserve a rematch. you gotta be an idiot to think he deserved an immediate rematch.
8/20/14 4:01 AM
mijo

Gulping the LayNBaderade -
mijo - 

lol, he got fucking dominated for all 5 Rounds, it was one of the most one sided ass kicking I have ever seen taken by a champion. this wasn't some fluke KO. he got fucking tooled in every way possible. fact is, he DIDN'T deserve a rematch. you gotta be an idiot to think he deserved an immediate rematch.
Well since he got it. Anderson got dominated the same fashion and came back and dominated Sonnen. Dillashaw will lose sooner and more convincing than Sonnen for sure! Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 4:03 AM
Gulping the LayNBaderade

That fight is a terrible analogy.
8/20/14 4:06 AM
malryan

mijo -
mijo - 

Well since he got it. Anderson got dominated the same fashion and came back and dominated Sonnen. Dillashaw will lose sooner and more convincing than Sonnen for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Anderson won the first fight? Wtf are you talking about.... Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 4:19 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/20/14 4:21 AM
Gulping the LayNBaderade

Letibleu - 

best seizure ever
8/20/14 4:56 AM
Kmbmamba
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

best seizure ever
Haha! Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 4:57 AM
mijo

malryan -
mijo -
mijo - 

Anderson won the first fight? Wtf are you talking about.... Phone Post 3.0
Actually it's perfect. The only thing wrong with it is that Barao lost and Anderson won the first fight. Both challengers took a beating and both champs got dominated. The outcome will be the same for sure. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 5:41 AM
Unlucky

mijo -
God Damn it.. as thread creator your job is to state your case and stand back while shit hits the fan Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 5:46 AM
NewOldTRT09er

AllNightLong - No.

He's a viable threat

Came here to say exactly this. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 5:57 AM
stonepony

NCar - Still can't really tell if Barao really sucked last match or if Dillashaw just exposed him in a very obvious looking fashion.

Neither, IMO. Watch the JRE with Robin Black. TJ simply had his number with a perfect strategy perfectly executed.

Barao will really have to change things up and be unpredictable if he wants to win the rematch. And how much will his game suffer when he does that?

Ludwig will send him in prepared, and better than he was last time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.