8/20/14 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
E55 Pilot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillashaw is going to own him again.
8/20/14 5:58 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mijo -
Gulping the LayNBaderade -
mijo - 
fraz1001 - Speed kills Phone Post 3.0
Barao took the blunt of the punishment but Barao was hitting Dillashaw pretty good too. Actually I see this being an easier win than some of his dominating fights. That's why Dillashaw was crying about the rematch. You go undefeated for 7 plus years and lose in the 5th rd after getting all but knocked out in the earlier rds and people say you don't deserve a rematch. What a joke. Phone Post 3.0

lol, he got fucking dominated for all 5 Rounds, it was one of the most one sided ass kicking I have ever seen taken by a champion. this wasn't some fluke KO. he got fucking tooled in every way possible. fact is, he DIDN'T deserve a rematch. you gotta be an idiot to think he deserved an immediate rematch.
Well since he got it. Anderson got dominated the same fashion and came back and dominated Sonnen. Dillashaw will lose sooner and more convincing than Sonnen for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Anderson got wreslefucked for 4.5 rounds and taken out of his element. TJ beat Barao at his own game. Notice a difference? Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 6:01 PM
BW92
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When this fight is over we'll have seen another sequence of fights similar to Cain's last 2 beatdowns on Junior, and immediate rematches will not happen unless they're warranted
8/20/14 6:22 PM
mijo

Pitbull3744 - Yup just like SERIOUS ANDERSON SILVA was going to crush Chris the second time lol.

Damn MMA fans could be the dumbest Phone Post 3.0
He broke his leg! You're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 6:24 PM
GarlicSenior

I really don't understand why anyone would think Barao would beat TJ or why this rematch is even happening at all after how the first encounter went. It wasn't like Barao got caught with a flash KO in the first before we could see the fight really play out. TJ dominated him bell to bell in the area where Renan was supposed to have the advantage and then finished him in the last round, that's about as definitive as it gets. Renan is a great fighter and it's MMA so anything can happen but I see this being another flogging.
8/20/14 6:27 PM
RJJH
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suspiciouslyofficial - At first I cared wether Barao deserved an immediate rematch, but now I just wanna see another great fight.

I don't even care who wins.

That's a lie, I would like to see Dillashaw get the finish but if Barao wins without controversy then I'm cool with it. Can't wait for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

this.

I love this fight, and hope that TJ gets the nod again in another great fight.

8/20/14 6:48 PM
MikeB1989

mijo -
Barao took the blunt of the punishment but Barao was hitting Dillashaw pretty good too. Actually I see this being an easier win than some of his dominating fights. That's why Dillashaw was crying about the rematch. You go undefeated for 7 plus years and lose in the 5th rd after getting all but knocked out in the earlier rds and people say you don't deserve a rematch. What a joke. Phone Post 3.0
When did Dillashaw cry about having to rematch. If I'm not mistaken he said "I don't want to be one of those diva champions". He did want to fight Assuncao though to avenge a lose first which is reasonable after he dominated Barao. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 7:01 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Barao did fight most of the fight rocked after that first dropping (not saying it doesnt count, just saying)

2) However, I do think that TJ may have his number stylistically anyhow

3) I do think Barao will be a bit more competitive this time and as mentioned, he is still a viable threat
8/20/14 7:12 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if Barao wins does TJ then get a rematch?
8/20/14 7:25 PM
Stephen Holder

You have absolutely got to be joking me. Dillashaw put on a fucking clinic in their first fight and made Renan look like he belonged on the undercard (of a Bellator show that is.) You can look at Barao's wins prior to the first fight o try and convince yourself all you want that Barao has even a remote chance in this rematch. Bang Greg Jackson'd the fuck outta Renan now and forever.

8/20/14 7:44 PM
xsrg95
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kentpaul - So if Barao wins does TJ then get a rematch?

i don't think so. maybe Cruz if he beats Mizugaki, if not then maybe Raphael Assuncao if he beats Caraway. both guy lose then Mizugaki or Trilogy fight if the second fight was a back n forth war.
8/20/14 7:46 PM
DoomFarmer
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You aren't CRE...
8/20/14 8:33 PM
sars2k3

His Bang Muay Thai is tight son. Phone Post 3.0
8/20/14 9:54 PM
Robert Paulson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
Easters - 
AllNightLong - No.

He's a viable threat

But I think Dillashaw has his number. Phone Post 3.0
Agree Phone Post 3.0

This.

LOL@Barao making adjustments. How complex and cerebral do his fans think he is? His only adjustments are going to be "Hit him harder."

And apparently Barao's fans are so drunk on Acai Kool-Aid that they believe adjustments only go one way. Only Barao can make adjustments.

Well, I've got news for you: Dillashaw will not only ALSO make adjustments - and AGAIN being one step ahead of Barao - but unlike Barao, Dillashaw shows massive changes and improvements in his style and ability with each appearance.

How many improvements do you think he will have made by fight time?

Dillashaw by KO to the Acai Kool-Aid Pitcher, spilling kool-aid everywhere.
Goddamn, that was beautiful Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:12 AM
mijo

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
mijo -
mijo - 

lol, he got fucking dominated for all 5 Rounds, it was one of the most one sided ass kicking I have ever seen taken by a champion. this wasn't some fluke KO. he got fucking tooled in every way possible. fact is, he DIDN'T deserve a rematch. you gotta be an idiot to think he deserved an immediate rematch.
Well since he got it. Anderson got dominated the same fashion and came back and dominated Sonnen. Dillashaw will lose sooner and more convincing than Sonnen for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Anderson got wreslefucked for 4.5 rounds and taken out of his element. TJ beat Barao at his own game. Notice a difference? Phone Post 3.0

Oh really? I saw Sonnen knock him down three times and hurt him twice with his boxing. I agree that his wrestling was keep Anderson down, but to me it seemed like Sonnen took a beating while in Anderson guard. Sonnen dominated the stand up as well. Go watch the fight again.
8/25/14 12:26 AM
DoomFarmer
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope Barao somehow wins just because all of the shiny new "Dillashaw superfans" are annoying as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:55 AM
BooZe

ausgepicht -
Easters - 
AllNightLong - No.

He's a viable threat

Agree Phone Post 3.0

This.

LOL@Barao making adjustments. How complex and cerebral do his fans think he is? His only adjustments are going to be "Hit him harder."

And apparently Barao's fans are so drunk on Acai Kool-Aid that they believe adjustments only go one way. Only Barao can make adjustments.

Well, I've got news for you: Dillashaw will not only ALSO make adjustments - and AGAIN being one step ahead of Barao - but unlike Barao, Dillashaw shows massive changes and improvements in his style and ability with each appearance.

Slow clap gif. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 9:55 AM
BW92
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mijo - 
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
mijo -
mijo - 

Oh really? I saw Sonnen knock him down three times and hurt him twice with his boxing. I agree that his wrestling was keep Anderson down, but to me it seemed like Sonnen took a beating while in Anderson guard. Sonnen dominated the stand up as well. Go watch the fight again.

Somebody's reaching. If you really want to talk about this too there were no knockdowns and people were more mesmerized by the fact Chael could touch him than he "dominated". He was always in danger with Anderson on the feet, and TJ Dillashaw is going to knock the fucking shit out of Renan Barao again.

You can win all the fights you want in Brazilian favelas, we can talk about Barao as a top P4P fighter when he puts together a run in Zuffa like Aldo has. That's the guy who should be given more P4P credit
8/25/14 10:28 AM
RKing85
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think either guy is going to dominate the other. I think it's going to be a pretty even fight.
8/25/14 10:38 AM
siebe41
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would tend to think the rematch is a bit too soon.
I think it would have been to Barao's benefit to have another fight between to get some confidence back. Would also give time to build the rematch up assuming both guys win the fight between.

I think TJ takes this fight again, but I think it will be a lot closer. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:42 AM
ThatDudeButch
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
Easters - 
AllNightLong - No.

He's a viable threat

Agree Phone Post 3.0

This.

Vtfu! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:47 AM
Loper MMA

Dillashaw is legit. I see a very similar result to their first fight. IMO. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:28 PM
SinCityHustler

GarlicSenior - I really don't understand why anyone would think Barao would beat TJ or why this rematch is even happening at all after how the first encounter went. It wasn't like Barao got caught with a flash KO in the first before we could see the fight really play out. TJ dominated him bell to bell in the area where Renan was supposed to have the advantage and then finished him in the last round, that's about as definitive as it gets. Renan is a great fighter and it's MMA so anything can happen but I see this being another flogging.

What exactly is a flash KO?
8/25/14 12:33 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Doc T - TJ fought a perfect fight last time. Anything less and I expect barao to take it. Phone Post 3.0
I would agree with this if TJ didn't dominate as much as he did. That was a one sided beat down for most of the fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:01 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know, but I hope TJ KO's him in the 1'st this time. This fight shouldn't even be happening.. I don't care how much Joe Rogan thinks "He wants that belt back, badly!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.