UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fight Night 49 results & discussion

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/23/14 9:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soreshins
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great sub. I think dariush hurt Martin with those body kicks and that slowed him down a lot Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:14 PM
Hard Aground
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 9:14 PM

If only Martin had a jab...

jzus14

yeah body shots are no joke, dariush broke martins will to fight,! gotta give him props for that
elliot91
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow nice comeback sub, didnt give him a chance after getting handled in the first
8/23/14 9:15 PM
BJJkilla
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlowWithTheGo - 
BJJkilla - hate seeing guys make it into the UFC but have zero takedown defense or ability to defend them.

I hate seeing guys n the UFC who can only Wreslte. Hobar has a long history of taking fights against cans. The coach at that gym is a law student, turned body builder, turned mma coach all in a few years. The guy is awful. Hobar is gonna get killed as soon as he fights someone he cant takedown. Oh wait, that happened last fight.

i don't like guys who can only wrestle as well that look to just win decisions but phillips had zero takedown defense, if you can't defend a takedown then you deserve to lose imo. hobar is gonna run into more guys who out grapple him or can actually sparwl; he'll get killed by those fighters.

8/23/14 9:16 PM
Steve4192
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Martin just broke. He didn't even attempt to defend that guard pass and choke. He just let him have it. He wanted out and flat-out quit fighting.
8/23/14 9:17 PM
BJJkilla
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Martin just broke. He didn't even attempt to defend that guard pass and choke. He just let him have it. He wanted out and flat-out quit fighting.

you could tell he was finished when he gave up his back at the end of round 1.
8/23/14 9:19 PM
FlowWithTheGo
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJkilla - 
FlowWithTheGo - 
BJJkilla - hate seeing guys make it into the UFC but have zero takedown defense or ability to defend them.

I hate seeing guys n the UFC who can only Wreslte. Hobar has a long history of taking fights against cans. The coach at that gym is a law student, turned body builder, turned mma coach all in a few years. The guy is awful. Hobar is gonna get killed as soon as he fights someone he cant takedown. Oh wait, that happened last fight.

i don't like guys who can only wrestle as well that look to just win decisions but phillips had zero takedown defense, if you can't defend a takedown then you deserve to lose imo. hobar is gonna run into more guys who out grapple him or can actually sparwl; he'll get killed by those fighters.

Shelby should be ashamed for signing a one trick pony in 2014

Hobar got Murked last fight, the rest of his fights will look exactly like tonight or his previous. He will get killed or he will blanket somebody. They should cut the guy that lost to him tonight.
8/23/14 9:20 PM
Ch1ef
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Martin just broke. He didn't even attempt to defend that guard pass and choke. He just let him have it. He wanted out and flat-out quit fighting.
He kind of turned his face away at one point which let me know he was done. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:24 PM
RJJH
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAT FIGHT ARE WE ON NOW PEEPS?!?!

I JUST TUNED IN!

8/23/14 9:27 PM
Heikki Mustola
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

I JUST TUNED IN!

Neil Magny vs Alex Garcia

8/23/14 9:28 PM
Song2
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -

I JUST TUNED IN!

You streaming it brah? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:29 PM
RJJH
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola - 
RJJH - 

I JUST TUNED IN!

Neil Magny vs Alex Garcia

I got Garcia.

thx VTFU!

8/23/14 9:30 PM
Molsonmuscle360
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thinking Garcia takes this....And RJJH, you gotta go back and watch the Killa B fight.

8/23/14 9:31 PM
Hard Aground

It's not that Hobart can't strike, i thought he did well on the feet--better than Phillips. The problem of Phillips is that he can't do mixed martial arts, which inevitably has a large component of wrestling.

Dagny has an 80" reach. Wow, had no idea he was such a knuckle dragger.

8/23/14 9:32 PM
ds1970
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looking forward to this one
8/23/14 9:32 PM
RJJH

Song2 - 
RJJH -

I JUST TUNED IN!

You streaming it brah? Phone Post 3.0

no, you?

8/23/14 9:33 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Tri tip on the weber, fights on for the second time today and my UG Fam to watch it with...woo hoo!! Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:33 PM
UncleCreepyOnePunchedMySN
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn garcia looks ripped.

inb4 stann says hes on peds

8/23/14 9:34 PM
RJJH

Molsonmuscle360 - 

I'm thinking Garcia takes this....And RJJH, you gotta go back and watch the Killa B fight.

as soon as I turned on my tv it was on the fox replay and the panel were talking about it.

talk about awesome. I am so happy for him!

8/23/14 9:36 PM
gesous

Where is arianny or the other thing? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:37 PM
Hard Aground

Martin must have been exhausted to get hit by anything from Dariush, who is very slow and very unathletic.

8/23/14 9:38 PM
Ch1ef
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gesous - Where is arianny or the other thing? Phone Post 3.0
Did they go to China? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:38 PM
Ch1ef

Hard Aground -

Martin must have been exhausted to get hit by anything from Dariush, who is very slow and very unathletic.

His body kicks were legit. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:39 PM
gesous

Ch1ef -
gesous - Where is arianny or the other thing? Phone Post 3.0
Did they go to China? Phone Post 3.0
They had a bunch of young chicks there Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.