UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fight Night 49 results & discussion

30 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 10:08 PM
elliot91 - 8 ufc main events for Ben Henderson, wow
They spent a lot of time trying to make him the next star Phone Post 3.0

in theory he is everything that should make a star.

majorly fit (BEEP)

uber christian

championship material

Asian / Black

great fighter

extremely people friendly

persoanlly I have been a fan of Bendo since I saw him fight Triloni in Edmonton ages ago

30 days ago
gesous
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elliot91 - 8 ufc main events for Ben Henderson, wow
Besides the close fights with Frankie rematch Edgare and Pettis who beat him twice who is better then him and who deserves more he headlining fights in the lightweight division then him? Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
cool hand Ed
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard Aground -

I'm thinking that the judges were sick of Garcia not even trying to do anything with the control most of the time, so picked up on the smaller portion of rounds Magny shined in.

Who the fuck knows. Mickey Mouse judging. Business as usual in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
gesous

Wo . buffer boner. Excuse me. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Tidgypud
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola -
Tidgypud - How do we think the main events going down? Reckon Henderson's gonna dominate in the wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

I see Bendo using complete MMA arsenal, utilizing low kicks, punches, wrestling and ground and pound. Thats one of the reason I like him, he is a very complete and active fighter

I agree. Dos Anjos' s best weapon is his uppercut but I don't think he's busy or varied enough to take Henderson. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong

gesous -
Besides the close fights with Frankie rematch Edgare and Pettis who beat him twice who is better then him and who deserves more he headlining fights in the lightweight division then him? Phone Post 3.0
Gilbert Melendez Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Tidgypud
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
soreshins
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nicely done Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Rambo John J
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anik has no idea what he is watching.

"He doesn't have it."

Bam! Fight Over
30 days ago
Heikki Mustola
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh... Very disappointed. We are cursed in MMA

30 days ago
gesous

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong -
gesous -
Gilbert Melendez Phone Post 3.0
Gilbert Melendez who fought the fucken nightmare a year ago and maybe won against bendo a year and a half ago. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Darth Ryase
1331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - Anik has no idea what he is watching.

"He doesn't have it."

Bam! Fight Over

he should become a judge

30 days ago
elliot91
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol skelly talks like a grenade has just gone off next to him Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
jman
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

at a bar with the tv muted...not sure if that is good or bad from what youvguys are saying. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
VinegarStrokes
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need to have a team of Stann and Rogan.

30 days ago
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong

The Brazilian Flu - Am I the only one who is bothered seeing fighters who are 5-0 on the big show?
I don't like it. There are local fighters around here with more impressive resumes than some of these fighters tonight. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
VinegarStrokes
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 10:23 PM
The Brazilian Flu - Am I the only one who is bothered seeing fighters who are 5-0 on the big show?

Depends on a few things to me. Who they beat, where they train, their amature pedigree, and how impressive/dominate those wins are.

30 days ago
VinegarStrokes

Pettis on a box of wheeties for sitting on the shelf for 15 months sounds about right...

30 days ago
elliot91
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put Vick in my accumulator but have almost completely changed my mind now after researching his opponent - apparently he's legit and Vick has been on the shelf and he's from the Irvin camp .. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Tidgypud

elliot91 - I put Vick in my accumulator but have almost completely changed my mind now after researching his opponent - apparently he's legit and Vick has been on the shelf and he's from the Irvin camp .. Phone Post 3.0
Limp Vick? Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Darth Ryase
1331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazaro looks like he stole Anderson Silva's body. Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
Zapruder
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tidgypud - 
elliot91 - I put Vick in my accumulator but have almost completely changed my mind now after researching his opponent - apparently he's legit and Vick has been on the shelf and he's from the Irvin camp .. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, instant FUCK YOU VICK!
30 days ago
elliot91

Tidgypud -
Hopefully lazio takes it easy on my Vick Phone Post 3.0
30 days ago
VinegarStrokes

The Brazilian Flu - 
VinegarStrokes - 
The Brazilian Flu - Am I the only one who is bothered seeing fighters who are 5-0 on the big show?

Depends on a few things to me. Who they beat, where they train, their amature pedigree, and how impressive/dominate those wins are.

I'm looking at it from a casual fan's view point. I tune in and I assume the UFC is the NFL for MMA. I see fighters with 5-0 records going against another fighter who is 12-2. It just doesn't come off as........."big".

Vick came up through TUF also. He probably wouldn't be in the UFC if not for that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.