UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paypal bet cung le ko's bisping

8/21/14 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK and Teddy KGB - I'll take both those bets. Please reply with confirmation, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'll say good luck even though I obviously hope I win haha. I am a 'Murican, however, and do prefer good ol' $.
8/22/14 8:49 AM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

,DBK, - FightFanUK and Teddy KGB - I'll take both those bets. Please reply with confirmation, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'll say good luck even though I obviously hope I win haha. I am a 'Murican, however, and do prefer good ol' $.
Ttt Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 5:19 PM
FightFanUK
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

,DBK, - FightFanUK and Teddy KGB - I'll take both those bets. Please reply with confirmation, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'll say good luck even though I obviously hope I win haha. I am a 'Murican, however, and do prefer good ol' $.

OK DBK we are on, confirmed. good luck to you and others having a bet but yeah really hoping i win this one or would be a real long shot bisping getting a title shot, the man deserves it.
8/22/14 5:22 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Teamquest North what about my $30 to your 20? I have Bisping... by the way I'm not sure why I'm doing this since last time I lost with you on Bisping vs Kennedy...
8/22/14 5:28 PM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CrocopPleaseRetire - Hey Teamquest North what about my $30 to your 20? I have Bisping... by the way I'm not sure why I'm doing this since last time I lost with you on Bisping vs Kennedy...
I only have like 35 in my paypal account. If u can wait until wednesday give or take a day, for me to pay if i lose then yeah we can do that. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 5:31 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good then, confirmed and I'll wait the extra days if by any chance this time actually Bisping wins.
8/22/14 5:38 PM
teamquestnorth

CrocopPleaseRetire - Sounds good then, confirmed and I'll wait the extra days if by any chance this time actually Bisping wins.
Alright confirmed. If I win, just pay me sometime by wednesday. Good luck Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 5:50 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
CrocopPleaseRetire - Hey Teamquest North what about my $30 to your 20? I have Bisping... by the way I'm not sure why I'm doing this since last time I lost with you on Bisping vs Kennedy...
I only have like 35 in my paypal account. If u can wait until wednesday give or take a day, for me to pay if i lose then yeah we can do that. Phone Post 3.0

damn... i should haggled you down for a better price hahahaha. oh well.
8/22/14 6:00 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A KO would be nice! It would put an end to the hypocrisy of Bisping's crafted UFC path and put an end to his gatekeeper status.
8/22/14 6:01 PM
Koreanyachtteam
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team quest friendly wager against the dong? Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 6:07 PM
teamquestnorth

Koreanyachtteam - Team quest friendly wager against the dong? Phone Post 3.0
Idk man. That fight is too hard to call. I can easily see it going either way Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 7:24 PM
teamquestnorth

Teddy KGB and mojodmonkey

If u guys wouldnt mind, could u pm me your paypal address and ill just send that money tonight. If i win just add it to whatever u owe me. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 10:05 AM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
,DBK, - FightFanUK and Teddy KGB - I'll take both those bets. Please reply with confirmation, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'll say good luck even though I obviously hope I win haha. I am a 'Murican, however, and do prefer good ol' $.
Ttt Phone Post 3.0

confirmed and goodluck
8/23/14 10:57 AM
teamquestnorth

Damn

Teddy kgb
Crocoppleaseretire

Pm me your papal address Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 12:51 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire

teamquestnorth - Damn

Teddy kgb
Crocoppleaseretire

Pm me your papal address Phone Post 3.0

pm sent.
8/23/14 1:34 PM
FightFanUK
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - A KO would be nice! It would put an end to the hypocrisy of Bisping's crafted UFC path and put an end to his gatekeeper status.

It was nice!. what you got to say now ausgeprick?
8/23/14 4:53 PM
FightFanUK

,DBK, - FightFanUK and Teddy KGB - I'll take both those bets. Please reply with confirmation, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'll say good luck even though I obviously hope I win haha. I am a 'Murican, however, and do prefer good ol' $.

could not send PM so have sent my paypal address though friend request, any problems give us a shout.
8/23/14 6:30 PM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK - 

could not send PM so have sent my paypal address though friend request, any problems give us a shout.

I got the same
8/23/14 6:31 PM
Teddy KGB

Thanks for quick payment again TQN.
8/23/14 6:48 PM
RalphHarris

Oh My!!(goldy style)

How many bets did this guy teamquestnorth lost in the last 6 months.. damn! I atleast remember him losing 2 + this one..

8/23/14 6:48 PM
teamquestnorth

Teddy KGB - Thanks for quick payment again TQN.
No problem. Good betting with u Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 7:13 PM
BrCuttersBeyotch

Somebody got BINGOED!
8/23/14 7:16 PM
Teddy KGB

teamquestnorth - 

You interested in betting on anything tonight?
8/23/14 7:42 PM
teamquestnorth

Teddy KGB -
teamquestnorth - 

If i lost i wouldnt be able to pay up until like wednesday or thursday. My paypal account is wiped out.

If your ok with that then post your picks and maybe we can bet Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 8:00 PM
Teddy KGB

teamquestnorth - 
Teddy KGB -
teamquestnorth - 

If i lost i wouldnt be able to pay up until like wednesday or thursday. My paypal account is wiped out.

If your ok with that then post your picks and maybe we can bet Phone Post 3.0

I dont mind about waiting... you have proven your good for it.

Who do you like?

Im liking Lietes, Henderson, mein if any of them would be of interest to you

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.