UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paypal bet cung le ko's bisping

8/24/14 12:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StreetFightingKing
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIAZ_BROS, AGENT'S_ADVICE -
calpolkid - U wot m8? Phone Post 3.0
Tqn is the oposite if spicy taco this man restores my faith in the UG. Phone Post 3.0
I agree completely but I actually think TQN loses on purpose to do that. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:56 PM
teamquestnorth
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK -
teamquestnorth - 
Teddy KGB - We also have a potential welcher on this thread. ,DBK, still owes me and some other guy from the Bisping fight but its still early so lets see what happens.
Ill pay attention to that Phone Post 3.0

Not looking good, still not heard anything from DBK. have you ever bet and received payment from him TQN?
I havent heard anything either. If you guys havent done so yet, I would suggest that you and teddy kgb PM him and remind him of this in the small chance that he "forgot". Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:58 PM
teamquestnorth
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StreetFightingKing -
DIAZ_BROS, AGENT'S_ADVICE -
calpolkid - U wot m8? Phone Post 3.0
Tqn is the oposite if spicy taco this man restores my faith in the UG. Phone Post 3.0
I agree completely but I actually think TQN loses on purpose to do that. Phone Post 3.0
No I just have bad luck at betting lol Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:59 PM
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, laddies, haven't been around a TV or computer. Payment being sent now. Take back that nasty welch word, though :'(
8/24/14 1:01 PM
,DBK,

Edited: 08/24/14 5:27 PM
I don't see any PMs or friend requests, could you e-mail me your paypal addys or post them in the thread?<br /><br />(email addy redacted now that info has been received)<br /><br />no spaces
8/24/14 1:01 PM
teamquestnorth

,DBK, - Sorry, laddies, haven't been around a TV or computer. Payment being sent now. Take back that nasty welch word, though :'(
Good to hear. Voted up Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:37 PM
FightFanUK
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

,DBK, - I don't see any PMs or friend requests, could you e-mail me your paypal addys or post them in the thread?

k y l e s l o m i n s k i AT g m a i l DOT c o m

no spaces

Nice to see you back :) have sent you my paypal email address, check spam box if you can not see it.
8/24/14 2:42 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dayum. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:45 PM
,DBK,

Money sent to dat dere Fightfan, waiting on Teddys info still.
8/24/14 3:13 PM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just emailed you my paypal info.
8/24/14 3:35 PM
FightFanUK
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

,DBK, - Money sent to dat dere Fightfan, waiting on Teddys info still.

Payment received from DBK,i'm sure our paths will cross again and you will get a chance to win it back. voted you up as well.
8/24/14 3:40 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's good that people aren't getting Austin Martinez 'ed Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:50 PM
FightFanUK

Stea1th - That's good that people aren't getting Austin Martinez 'ed Phone Post 3.0

Yeah thankfully not everyone is like that scumbag! he did not even get me but i would pay to see him kicked in the face by everyone he did get.
8/24/14 5:27 PM
,DBK,

Sent, Teddy. Thanks for the action, boys.
8/24/14 5:36 PM
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Np thanks for the payment... Maybe catch you next weekend.
8/24/14 11:22 PM
Masterclass
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
Masterclass - It was a joke. Phone Post 3.0
Lol spicy taco is a touchy subject around here Phone Post 3.0
I know, I was one of the victims. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 3:05 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK - 
,DBK, - I don't see any PMs or friend requests, could you e-mail me your paypal addys or post them in the thread?

k y l e s l o m i n s k i AT g m a i l DOT c o m

no spaces

Nice to see you back :) have sent you my paypal email address, check spam box if you can not see it.

DBK,

Stupid question but any chance youre in socal? might be a weird coincidence, but i think we have a mutual jerkoff friend hahaha.
8/25/14 4:15 PM
KnockoutThoughts
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

,DBK, - Sorry, laddies, haven't been around a TV or computer. Payment being sent now. Take back that nasty welch word, though :'(
Good shit man..I just came in to this thread and was reading the last page like oh shit here we go again...but you showed face and owned up. That's the difference between a welcher and sum1 who's going to pay. The welcher hides like a rat. VU. See you guys this weekend. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:49 PM
Teddy KGB

Anyone got any ideas who they liking in this weeks card? I might take some action on Barao later on in the week after thinking about it a bit.
8/25/14 4:58 PM
teamquestnorth

Its crazy how close the odds are on the dillashaw/barao fight.

Barao is like +140 and dillashaw is -120.

Easy money to be made on dillashaw with odds like that. He should be -250 with the way he beat down barao.

It wasnt like he won by a quick KO or something. It was a sustained beating. No way has Barao fixed the holes in his game in such a short amount of time. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:15 PM
Teddy KGB

Maybe, the way I see it Barao took a massive shot early and should have been Ko'ed but was not... the rest of the fight he was all but out.

Dillashaw did amazing in that fight im just not certain he can do the same again. I have seen Dilashaw fight loads of times before and hes never been that good so honestly im more leaning towards Barao winning this and you are getting pretty good odds on him.

I think I will stay away from this fight in terms of any big bets but if im betting on here Im thinking of going with Barao. Will need to re watch the last fight first though.

If im making any larger bets with the bookies I will post them here also
8/25/14 5:25 PM
teamquestnorth

I should have around $100 to bet with this weekend after I pay you and crocoppleaseretire off.

Ill probably start a thread on friday and just bet it all on dillashaw at whatever the current odds are. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:30 PM
Teddy KGB

I normally place my bets on Friday too so I might take you up on Dillashaw v Barao maybe for $10-$20 depending on the odds. Will keep an eye out for your thread.
8/26/14 12:24 AM
StreetFightingKing

teamquestnorth - I should have around $100 to bet with this weekend after I pay you and crocoppleaseretire off.

Ill probably start a thread on friday and just bet it all on dillashaw at whatever the current odds are. Phone Post 3.0
This pretty much means Barao's taking his belt back.

Sorry bro. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 12:05 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will be ready to chime in for 20 too on Barao taking his belt back... we will see in a few days.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.