UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters you used to dislike but grew to enjoy?

8/24/14 10:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Inked624
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:34 AM
Duke Roufus
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Bob Sapp at 1st he would win once in a while with the officials help.

Soon he constantly quit. Great if you are gambling man ;) Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:45 AM
MMAFriedRice
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koscheck Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:54 AM
RKing85
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen for sure.
8/24/14 12:01 PM
Atlee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping for one. Hendo killing him was the fight that made me a fan.

& ronda has definitely grown on me, her stints on her bf's podcast humanized her.
8/24/14 12:26 PM
Predator Pierre
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason when I first saw the Diaz brothers I hated them.. they are now in my top 5 favourite fighters! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:07 PM
TFK_SickEye
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still dislike Ben Henderson, but I sure enjoyed his fight with Dos Anjos ;) Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:23 PM
CurtisTheConqueror
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never liked Nick Diaz. He has grown on me though, now I'm a fan! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:31 PM
Tomato Can
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faber. Used to think he was a douchey surfer bro, but his willingness to fight anyone anytime and the way he brings it in every fight eventually made me a fan.
8/24/14 2:39 PM
MrColdCock
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faber for me too. Zuffa was really forcing him down The fan's throats after they bought WEC. He won me over though.

Took a long time for me to like Fedor. He always seemed to be going up against fighters that I really liked (Nog, Cro Cop, Goodridge, Hunt, Schilt, Herring, Arlovski) Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:58 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping. Tate.
8/24/14 3:23 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael
Weidman
Bisping
Brenden schaub before I started listening to the fighter and the kid podcast
McGregor (although I hope Dustin beat him) Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:25 PM
Kingofny23
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Bisping!

Dude puts in work and earned my respect. Look forward to his fights.

Almost got me to order fight pass cause of this last fight.... almost. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:57 PM
NyTerp3
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingofny23 - Michael Bisping!

Almost got me to order fight pass cause of this last fight.... almost. Phone Post 3.0
Second this. Guy got a raw deal in facing TRT cavalcade whenever he's been a win away. He's taken his lumps, and with the exception of the Kennedy fight he's rebounded admirably from just about every loss. He's a gamer.

I would throw in Gray Maynard. I hated watching him climb the ranks with that grudging style. But I gained massive respect for him after the last two Edgar fights, and after he went after a fleeing Guida in the later rounds of their fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:58 PM
NyTerp3
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NyTerp3 -
Kingofny23 - Michael Bisping!

Second this. Guy got a raw deal in facing TRT cavalcade whenever he's been a win away. He's taken his lumps, and with the exception of the Kennedy fight he's rebounded admirably from just about every loss. He's a gamer.

I would throw in Gray Maynard. I hated watching him climb the ranks with that grudging style. But I gained massive respect for him after the last two Edgar fights, and after he went after a fleeing Guida in the later rounds of their fight. Phone Post 3.0
*grinding style. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:51 PM
Papi Chingon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie Varner, Nick Diaz, Koscheck, Diego Sanchez, Chael, Lesnar, Struve, Hendricks
8/24/14 7:55 PM
GROUNDnLB
644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm shocked no one has mentioned Mendes!

Ever since his loss to Aldo and having Bang on board, he has been a juggernaut. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:06 PM
Doc T
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mcgregor Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:27 PM
bungee up

Rashad Evans Pissed me off that rampage was mor or less the heal on tuf. Wanted to see rampage win bad and respected he wanted to do the movie. Like the dude heaps now though
About five years ago bj penn rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know why. He's a legend though
Used to be a massive Jon jones fan from way back. Then after Rashad incident not so much. Don't hate him but I just see him as the bad guy Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:42 PM
Blazing Knees

Hard Aground - 

I began to like Kimbo as a person.

I felt the same way,

Kos- I hated him after he put the hose on Chris and wanted him to get blasted, but he won me over eventually

8/24/14 9:08 PM
kungfugrip
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matt hughes
8/24/14 9:30 PM
ELuke
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone, Swanson, and Matt brown. Their attitude always seemed fake to me at back in the day and their tattoo choices but all have definitely grown on me and I definitely have great respect for all three. All are tough as nails, always come to fight, and definitely have some skills. Cant ask for anything more from fighters from any aspect Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:39 AM
ams
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Serra - didn't like him before t.u.f but loved him afterwards Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.