UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Elizabeth Phillips not happy (pic)

27 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2026 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

27 days ago
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH wow. I forgot the fight was on and clicked on this and got spoiled. It'll be interesting watching the fight now. Don't hate the UFC hate the unified rules though chica.
27 days ago
Perfer Et Obdura
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Price of crap
27 days ago
MOFuKA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol she mad... Sounds like a typical chick rant. Bye bye, back to invicta you go Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Steven McTowelie
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What exactly is the price of crap?

You'd think they'd give that shit away for free. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
PisoMojado
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steven McTowelie - What exactly is the price of crap?

Niice. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Dr Gonzo
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should introduce her to Nick Diaz, I bet they would get along.
27 days ago
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Dana always say's.......Never leave it to the Judges?
27 days ago
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - Uncle Dana always say's.......Never leave it to the Judges?
Unless the judges are prices of crap Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
touch
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 8:59 AM

You have won that fight, Elizabeth, but you really are a piece of crap for talking this mad shit lol

27 days ago
Gfropr
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - OH wow. I forgot the fight was on and clicked on this and got spoiled. It'll be interesting watching the fight now. Don't hate the UFC hate the unified rules though chica.
Shit gets fishy when the UFC regulates itself. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gfropr -
JoeMimic - OH wow. I forgot the fight was on and clicked on this and got spoiled. It'll be interesting watching the fight now. Don't hate the UFC hate the unified rules though chica.
You think the ufc is going to be fixing a women's fight on the undercard of a fight pass card that pretty much nobody will see? Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
maxbrothersinc
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throw her a tampon. It's that time of the month. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
AdmiralCackbar
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this doesn't air live? I just turned the prelims on and this fight is currently airing...
27 days ago
Pessimist_Pete

Steven McTowelie - What exactly is the price of crap?

Nutty crap costs a little more than smooth and creamy. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
jack_wilshere
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who says I lost will be deleted from my list and is not coming to my party. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
JoeMimic

AdmiralCackbar - So this doesn't air live? I just turned the prelims on and this fight is currently airing...

Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiird!
27 days ago
Gfropr
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Gfropr -
You think the ufc is going to be fixing a women's fight on the undercard of a fight pass card that pretty much nobody will see? Phone Post 3.0
Probably not. You never know a companies true agenda though. Maybe she's more marketable. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
AdmiralCackbar
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
AdmiralCackbar - So this doesn't air live? I just turned the prelims on and this fight is currently airing...

Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiird!

Nah, I realized my mistake. I thought the main card started at 930, not 9. The prelims started from the top.
27 days ago
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

AWdub - Did anyone watch the fight? Is she right? Phone Post 3.0

She won two rounds for sure, if you have fight pass it is the first fight on the prelims.
27 days ago
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

I doubt she will be done with the UFC, they will give her another fight. Most likely even give her her win bonus. I don't blame her for getting mad, she obviously posted this right after a fight and emotions are high at that point. Wouldn't be shocked to see her fighting in the UFC again in a few months.
27 days ago
Rambo John J
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't be worse than Pearson vs Sanchez

Victory by decision is not impressive any longer to me.

A finish is a win.

A decision is unfinished business.
27 days ago
touch
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - can't be worse than Pearson vs Sanchez

Victory by decision is not impressive any longer to me.

A finish is a win.

A decision is unfinished business.

It was not worth than Pearson vs Sanchez but up there with Gomi vs Sanchez and Kampmann vs Sanchez lol

27 days ago
ABE FROMAN

What a basketcase. I can understand being pissed at the judges but the UFC doesn't have jack shit to do with that. Then calling her opponent a 'russian piece of crap'. Really? It wasn't her fault either. Way to end your fighting career off of one loss.

27 days ago
BJTT_MrAntichrist
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I doubt she will be done with the UFC, they will give her another fight. Most likely even give her her win bonus. I don't blame her for getting mad, she obviously posted this right after a fight and emotions are high at that point. Wouldn't be shocked to see her fighting in the UFC again in a few months.
Idk she did say she hated the UFC and I could definitely see Dana saying "you don't like it bitch? Out the door you go" Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.