UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Elizabeth Phillips not happy (pic)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/23/14 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearOfaChristianPlanet - For sure lose my number. Phone Post 3.0
Lift her shield Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 12:41 PM
touch
1789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huey freman - 
touch -
Rambo John J - can't be worse than Pearson vs Sanchez

Victory by decision is not impressive any longer to me.

A finish is a win.

A decision is unfinished business.

It was not worth than Pearson vs Sanchez but up there with Gomi vs Sanchez and Kampmann vs Sanchez lol

So you're saying she got sanchez'd. Phone Post 3.0

Basically.

8/23/14 12:41 PM
touch
1789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/23/14 1:14 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdog scored it 29-28 for Philips round 1 and 3. She comes off like a child here abs obviously Dana thinks she lost. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 1:30 PM
bobby boulders
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The judges in fact WERE terrible... There were at least two decisions that were obvious yet went the other way. One guy was 1-2 going in, dominated, and lost. I would be mad too. That's a lot of time training and money spent for a fuck up like that. DFW hopefully has them covered. Phone Post
8/23/14 1:32 PM
esque
1213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch -

Dana is jacked. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 1:35 PM
CindyO

JoeMimic -
Gfropr -
JoeMimic - OH wow. I forgot the fight was on and clicked on this and got spoiled. It'll be interesting watching the fight now. Don't hate the UFC hate the unified rules though chica.
Shit gets fishy when the UFC regulates itself. Phone Post 3.0
You think the ufc is going to be fixing a women's fight on the undercard of a fight pass card that pretty much nobody will see? Phone Post 3.0
VU for common sense. And she hates the UFC? This girl sounds dumb.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 1:36 PM
CindyO

BJTT_MrAntichrist -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I doubt she will be done with the UFC, they will give her another fight. Most likely even give her her win bonus. I don't blame her for getting mad, she obviously posted this right after a fight and emotions are high at that point. Wouldn't be shocked to see her fighting in the UFC again in a few months.
Idk she did say she hated the UFC and I could definitely see Dana saying "you don't like it bitch? Out the door you go" Phone Post 3.0
This.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 2:17 PM
nowaydo
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually think she lost. I watched the fight again. I think Milana won via aggressiveness, octagon control, she scored with brief flurries, she tried to finish the fight with armlock attempt, triangle, kneebars and she got takedowns.

Elizabeth moved around too much (Machida curse) which doesn't look aggressive. She ended up on top at the end of rounds (mostly because of Milana's overaggressive grappling attempts) but she did not do anything or show aggressiveness and never did anything which could be perceived as trying to finish the fight.

It was close, but I think it was the correct decision.
8/23/14 2:18 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is acting like she had some stellar performance, when in reality if dudieva hadnt tried those stupid arm throws, she wouldnt have been able to end up on top. she didnt do shit while there and it wasnt like she had insane gnp. didnt see all those hellbows she claims. she was backing up kalib starnes style. dudieva is clearly the better fighter and made some mistakes. while i thought it should have been scored for phillips, its not some gigantic robbery and her performance was boring and lackluster. 

8/23/14 2:32 PM
FearOfaChristianPlanet
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -
FearOfaChristianPlanet - For sure lose my number. Phone Post 3.0
Lift her shield Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Vikings get finishes, French villagers blame the UFC for losing a split decision. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 2:35 PM
Whambo
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - She not going to get cut for her rant, but I bet they don't even come close to offering her a fight for the next year or so. Phone Post 3.0

If they keep her under contract and don't cut her (I don't think they will), then they have to offer her a fight if she wants it. They can't just not offer fights to fighters who are healthy and ready to fight.

Where does it say that in her contract?

All UFC contracts state they have to offer fighters fights within a certain timeframe or they have to pay them what they would have earned fighting. Dana has spoken about this very topic before, they can't essentially freeze people out.
8/23/14 2:39 PM
RyannVonDoom

ABE FROMAN -

What a basketcase. I can understand being pissed at the judges but the UFC doesn't have jack shit to do with that. Then calling her opponent a 'russian piece of crap'. Really? It wasn't her fault either. Way to end your fighting career off of one loss.

In countries with no ac, they pick the judges and refs. And lol @ zuffa not having any influence.. Yeah just like george bush has no influence over anything lol Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 2:39 PM
Fuel Crusher

She should only have got the win if we want laying on your opponent doing nothing to be encouraged.
8/23/14 2:42 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
ABE FROMAN -

What a basketcase. I can understand being pissed at the judges but the UFC doesn't have jack shit to do with that. Then calling her opponent a 'russian piece of crap'. Really? It wasn't her fault either. Way to end your fighting career off of one loss.

In countries with no ac, they pick the judges and refs. And lol @ zuffa not having any influence.. Yeah just like george bush has no influence over anything lol Phone Post 3.0

im sure they were fixing a fightpass prelim fight. all those hundreds of viewers to fool. lmfao!

8/23/14 2:42 PM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 2:44 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!) -

she is acting like she had some stellar performance, when in reality if dudieva hadnt tried those stupid arm throws, she wouldnt have been able to end up on top. she didnt do shit while there and it wasnt like she had insane gnp. didnt see all those hellbows she claims. she was backing up kalib starnes style. dudieva is clearly the better fighter and made some mistakes. while i thought it should have been scored for phillips, its not some gigantic robbery and her performance was boring and lackluster. 

Seriously. Just because she had top position (that she did fuck-all with) she thinks that she suffered some great robbery by not getting the W?

Win or lose, she should have wanted to put that fight as far behind her as possible. Calling attention to a shitty performance by screaming ROBBERY to anyone who will listen is just dumb. It didn't work for Schaub and he actually has fans, why this comete unknown thought it would help her is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

8/23/14 2:57 PM
ABE FROMAN

hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!) - 
RyannVonDoom - 
ABE FROMAN -

im sure they were fixing a fightpass prelim fight. all those hundreds of viewers to fool. lmfao!

Dude please, what incentive does the UFC have for fixing a fight that will never be seen by anybody? You have more common sense than this.

8/23/14 4:47 PM
goldenboyart

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I doubt she will be done with the UFC, they will give her another fight. Most likely even give her her win bonus. I don't blame her for getting mad, she obviously posted this right after a fight and emotions are high at that point. Wouldn't be shocked to see her fighting in the UFC again in a few months.

Not sure if I agree with you. Dana said at the presser that he thought the Russian won but that he wasn't a judge.

With childish behavior like this why the heck would he want to pay her her win bonus. She says she hates the UFC...good, ask for a release.

My 10 year old niece doesn't throw tantrums like this on her worse day.
8/23/14 4:49 PM
Brabatross

It wasn't even a bad decision.
8/23/14 4:51 PM
Jack Skellington
961 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch
8/23/14 4:58 PM
Zapruder
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura - Price of crap

The price of crap in China...
8/23/14 5:05 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - Uncle Dana always say's.......Never leave it to the Judges?

I know Judging is bad, but, when I hear Dana talk about some fight decisions I get the impression he doesn't know shit either.

8/23/14 5:05 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWdub - Did anyone watch the fight? Is she right? Phone Post 3.0
It was close. I thought Dudieve won the first two. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 5:24 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Tantrum. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 5:29 PM
json123

Dudieve won because of Phillips inactivity on top. Dudieve even blooded her up from the bottom, also when for subs. I'm glad judges are not rewarding fighters for just being on top especially if they are not doing anything.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.