UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Elizabeth Phillips not happy (pic)

8/23/14 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Tantrum. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 5:29 PM
json123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudieve won because of Phillips inactivity on top. Dudieve even blooded her up from the bottom, also when for subs. I'm glad judges are not rewarding fighters for just being on top especially if they are not doing anything.
8/23/14 5:35 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

json123 - Dudieve won because of Phillips inactivity on top. Dudieve even blooded her up from the bottom, also when for subs. I'm glad judges are not rewarding fighters for just being on top especially if they are not doing anything.
I wish these judges were judging Torres vs Mighty Mouse. I still feel butthurt about that one. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 5:39 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp9991383.jpg

8/23/14 5:41 PM
Sean Thompson
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only person Phillips should be mad at is herself, that wasn't a bad decision. Dudieva won the standup in all rounds got all the takedowns, had all the submission attempts, did damn near all the visable damage during the fight.

Phillips may have held the top position but what did she do with it? Not 1 submission attempt, Dudieva blocked almost all of the strike attempts?

If this was a track meet then yes Phillips got robbed cuase she ran the entire time.

If this was the Ultimate Hugging Championships then yes she got robbed also.

Want someone to be mad at check the nearest mirror that wasn't a bed decision.

Only way she would have wont that Decision was is Cecil Peoples was Judging it
8/23/14 5:59 PM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

What a basketcase. I can understand being pissed at the judges but the UFC doesn't have jack shit to do with that. Then calling her opponent a 'russian piece of crap'. Really? It wasn't her fault either. Way to end your fighting career off of one loss.

That's the irony, the dumb harpy probably would've gotten her win bonus and the UFC's sympathy if she didn't pop off at the mouth and bite the hand that feeds.

What a price of crap this tool is
8/23/14 6:00 PM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goldenboyart - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I doubt she will be done with the UFC, they will give her another fight. Most likely even give her her win bonus. I don't blame her for getting mad, she obviously posted this right after a fight and emotions are high at that point. Wouldn't be shocked to see her fighting in the UFC again in a few months.

Not sure if I agree with you. Dana said at the presser that he thought the Russian won but that he wasn't a judge.

With childish behavior like this why the heck would he want to pay her her win bonus. She says she hates the UFC...good, ask for a release.

My 10 year old niece doesn't throw tantrums like this on her worse day.

I thought she won, but she was mediocre as fuck and had no right to rant like that. In the history of poor judge decisions and robberies, this was nowhere fucking near bad. Just a whiner and she really comes off childish here

IM GONNA UNFRIEND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES !!!
8/23/14 6:11 PM
deadlyonetwo3
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care how you scored that close fight, her Attitude is shit. "If anyone says i lost I'll unfriend you" lol what a joke. I understand feeling you won the fight and being upset but That's just baby shit to talk like that. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 6:33 PM
Incomplete Tent Person
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steven McTowelie - What exactly is the price of crap?

You'd think they'd give that shit away for free. Phone Post 3.0

Perfect. VU to you sir. You are also very punny.
8/23/14 6:42 PM
chrisbaker

someone send her a link to this thread lets get get on here Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 6:49 PM
Joe Bossenberry

Black Belt, Regina, SK
I thought she lost....being on top but doing nothing does not constitute a win.
8/23/14 7:04 PM
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad she lost based on her shitty attitude. Have some respect for your opponent. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 7:08 PM
The Acorn
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the price is wrong bitch Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 7:10 PM
Taz

Yeah she did not win that fight. Just watched it. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 7:10 PM
TheImmortalStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Acorn - the price is wrong bitch Phone Post 3.0
Gold Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 7:14 PM
nowaydo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - Only person Phillips should be mad at is herself, that wasn't a bad decision. Dudieva won the standup in all rounds got all the takedowns, had all the submission attempts, did damn near all the visable damage during the fight.

Phillips may have held the top position but what did she do with it? Not 1 submission attempt, Dudieva blocked almost all of the strike attempts?

If this was a track meet then yes Phillips got robbed cuase she ran the entire time.

If this was the Ultimate Hugging Championships then yes she got robbed also.

Want someone to be mad at check the nearest mirror that wasn't a bed decision.

Only way she would have wont that Decision was is Cecil Peoples was Judging it

Exactly!
8/23/14 7:15 PM
moss_4h
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's what you get for stalling..

*matt serra*
8/23/14 7:17 PM
FOX Force Five
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No matter how upset she is, you don't threaten serious shit like unfriending people.
8/23/14 7:56 PM
Catlin

I don't care about any of this.

I just want her Lips
8/23/14 8:36 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's sooooooo deleting you guys from her friends list. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:12 PM
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD

Who? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 9:29 PM
pampered_fighter

Dat azz Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:04 AM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - She's sooooooo deleting you guys from her friends list. Phone Post 3.0

8/24/14 3:36 AM
The Sultan
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Publicly defaming your employer can very easily get you fired. It has happened to professionals in the work force.

I read an article recently that detailed individuals who lost their jobs based on social media rants/poor taste posts.

One girl said she hated her new company and somehow the company found out about it and terminated her new job as a result.

Article could be its on thread. Pretty fascinating how stupid some people can be.

Heres the article:

http://emgn.com/entertainment/12-tweets-that-got-people-fired-from-their-jobs/ Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:56 AM
Sean Thompson
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bye... Felicia

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.