UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC's rebuild Bisping rinse 'n repeat hits new low

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/23/14 10:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all know the pattern - Bisping loses to a top 10 fighter, gets non-top 10 after that.  Today they went even further - gave him a 42-year-old guy who hasn't fought in nearly 2 years and isn't even ranked in Fightmatrix's top 50!  Good lord, when will this stop?

8/23/14 10:50 AM
Kim Jong Uno
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean, if he isn't going to be gifted numerous title shots in and out of his weight class just by running his mouth, the least they can do is give him fights he should be able to win
8/23/14 10:52 AM
epwar
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim Jong Uno - I mean, if he isn't going to be gifted numerous title shots in and out of his weight class just by running his mouth, the least they can do is give him fights he should be able to win

I'm shocked they haven't done that yet (gifted him a title shot).

Cue Kenny talking about how amazing Bisping looks.

8/23/14 10:52 AM
DatSpider
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Show some respect to Cung Le.
8/23/14 10:54 AM
epwar

"HUGE WIN FOR MICHAEL THE COUNT BISPING!" - Goldberg

LMAO!

8/23/14 10:55 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

I'm hoping they do Rockhold vs Bisping next or have him fight the winner of Diaz/Silva so we can watch him get KOd. Either way we all win when Bispng gets KTFO in his next fight.
8/23/14 10:55 AM
epwar

DatSpider - Show some respect to Cung Le.

I respect him for still being game, but he should not be in there at this point.  And the UFC allowed it in order to unviel, where are we at now, Bisping 7.0?

8/23/14 10:56 AM
epwar

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I'm hoping they do Rockhold vs Bisping next or have him fight the winner of Diaz/Silva so we can watch him get KOd. Either way we all win when Bispng gets KTFO in his next fight.

Joe Silva, is that you?  That sounds like UFC matchmaking alright - Bisping wins against guy not in the top 50, give him a top 10 fight.  LOL

8/23/14 10:57 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

epwar - 

LMAO!

If he wants to work back to a title shot, this fight was a must win, therefore I agree with the statement Goldberg made.
8/23/14 11:00 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

OP is a little bitch. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:01 AM
John M
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

LMAO!

Why is that hilarious? It is a huge win for him. If he lost to Le he would've been done. It was a good performance.

8/23/14 11:01 AM
mancabbage
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this guy took out franklin in a round not that long ago
8/23/14 11:04 AM
XcessiveZ

mancabbage - this guy took out franklin in a round not that long ago
It was almost 2 years ago. Phone Post 3.0
Lanceness021

They've given fighters title shots based off a lot less than Bispings record.

But he's also faced a lot of over the hill/soft opponents.

Just give him the title shot already.

In the mean time I'll be keeping my fingers crossed Bispings piss test comes back positive.
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You must have at least half of the Sahara in your vagina... Such an unhappy chap. Phone Post 3.0
epwar

Outlaw'd by Lytle - OP is a little bitch. Phone Post 3.0

I mean, it is cool to see Bisping has fans.  And I don't begrude them for liking him.  But if they can't admit the rinse 'n repeat UFC rebuild is real, I can't help them.

8/23/14 11:07 AM
DatSpider
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
DatSpider - Show some respect to Cung Le.

I respect him for still being game, but he should not be in there at this point.  And the UFC allowed it in order to unviel, where are we at now, Bisping 7.0?

Why? He had wins over Cote and Franklin.

The least you can do is mention him by name, regardless of how you may feel about his opponent.He's earned that much- a true martial artist.

In regards to Bisping, this is a win over a solid guy.Nothing more, nothing less.
8/23/14 11:08 AM
CaliKush
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumb thread. He's fought tough guys after loses and obviously he's going to fight guys lower in rankings after loses durrrr Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:08 AM
Darth Ryase
1464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's too bad Le wasn't in the top 20 or Bisping would be looking at a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:10 AM
ufc98newb
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has one fight in the last year and a half, and he was destroyed by a guy most expected him to beat. This was an appropriate matchup for where Bisping is coming off the Kennedy loss.

It's not like he is getting a title shot off this win.
8/23/14 11:10 AM
CaliKush
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I'm hoping they do Rockhold vs Bisping next or have him fight the winner of Diaz/Silva so we can watch him get KOd. Either way we all win when Bispng gets KTFO in his next fight.

Joe Silva, is that you?  That sounds like UFC matchmaking alright - Bisping wins against guy not in the top 50, give him a top 10 fight.  LOL

Lol @ Cung le not being top 50 , you're retard Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:11 AM
Moist Gracie
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a huge fan of Bisping, but he looked really good tonight. Regardless of where Le ranked, he needed to stop the fight to prove himself and he did. The fact is you actually have to show up and fight regardless of the opponent, and anyone can lose at anytime. I'm excited to see Bisping face some tougher competition now. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:16 AM
Brigham
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone discrediting this win is a fucking moron Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:16 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - It's too bad Le wasn't in the top 20 or Bisping would be looking at a title shot. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe you an epwar can give each other a reach around later while watching the Hendo gif?
I see you didn't back track in the other thread when they proved it was a knuckle and not a finger. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 11:19 AM
Wasa-B
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has had a rough ride of late and he had a great comeback against Denis Kang iirc after the Hendo fight, even getting dropped early in R1 vs Kang to comeback and get the TKO.

Lets not forget the Chael fight was pretty dam close and that was when Chael was the #2 guy.

Bisping is not as shitty as people think.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.