UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 50 Cent vs Floyd Mayweather Street Fight

8/23/14 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OnlyPirateFan
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only one way to settle this beef

Who wins and why?

50 via powerbomb! Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:05 PM
OnlyPirateFan
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 has boxing experience too may I add Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:06 PM
DanTheCan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously 50 gets Kod by the best boxer p4p Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:10 PM
OnlyPirateFan

DanTheCan - Obviously 50 gets Kod by the best boxer p4p Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't call Floyd a knockout artist to begin with and 50 is a pretty big dude Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:11 PM
HarveySpecter

50 via gun. 50's not stupid enough to stand and bang with Floyd lol!
8/23/14 3:14 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarveySpecter - 50 via gun. 50's not stupid enough to stand and bang with Floyd lol!

8/23/14 3:23 PM
me101
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightermindset.com, Owner
OnlyPirateFan - 
I wouldn't call Floyd a knockout artist to begin with and 50 is a pretty big dude Phone Post 3.0

8/23/14 3:23 PM
HarveySpecter

FETT_Loadin76 - 
HarveySpecter - 50 via gun. 50's not stupid enough to stand and bang with Floyd lol!

VU. Pretty much what I was thinking lol. Thank you blue namer
8/23/14 3:24 PM
vagabond
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyPirateFan - 

You talking about post aids 50? The guy looks like shit now. Reguardless, floyd by rape.
8/23/14 3:26 PM
Listen to Rush
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 via size Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:30 PM
JROTT
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 beats the shit outta Floyd.. Former street thug with size and boxing experience against a large midget? 50 all day Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:31 PM
kyle223
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People really think 50 cent would win? Seriously? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:31 PM
OnlyPirateFan

JROTT - 50 beats the shit outta Floyd.. Former street thug with size and boxing experience against a large midget? 50 all day Phone Post 3.0
Exactly! VU to u Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:33 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 08/23/14 3:33 PM

Already happened according to 50 Cent...

They seemed to be the best of friends but as usual money and ego has caused conflict in a relationship.The 2 urban millionaires had a slight fight. Had playahata.com not heard it confirmed by Curtis Jackson himself, it would have been doubted as internet hype.The scuffle is what 50 called it. When a hot97 cohost asked him who won, 50 Said "Floyd is no longer undefeated," (that of course is his side)."It wasn't like a fight, it was just a little scuffle," 5o tried to downplay the event and appeared reluctant to speak to much on it. 50 claims "I have made nearly a million off of Mayweather fights but their is lots of gambling in our relationship" and I had my hands in his face and its a reflex for Floyd to throw a punch when somebody puts their hands in his face but 50 maintains it was not a fight but a minor scuffle.The rapper did not suggest the two were no longer friends.

8/23/14 3:38 PM
CaliKush
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd is tiny, 50 has to get on top and work ground n pound Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 3:45 PM
KnockoutThoughts
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 cent already choked up Floyd in the past. I think 50 would KO Floyd via grabbing him and fucking him up. Floyd's style of fighting will only win him decisions, because the way he fights is dependent on points and refs to get the other guy off of him when he's in trouble. He doesn't have the KO power to hurt 50 cent, and as much as Floyd breaks his hands WITH gloves on, imagine how much more fragile his hands would be without gloves. 50 cent KO's Floyd. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 4:04 PM
Wolfbang Tuck
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is some juvenile shit for people who are fight fans to be seriously discussing. The toughest rapper ever will never, ever, ever beat, one of the best boxer/athletes to ever live. Street fight or not, Mayweather is not a KO artist when fighting OTHER PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS BOXERS. Unless you fight for a living, in a style other than boxing, then Mayweather is going to beat your fucking ass every time. Retards.
8/23/14 4:06 PM
OnlyPirateFan

Wolfbang Tuck - This is some juvenile shit for people who are fight fans to be seriously discussing. The toughest rapper ever will never, ever, ever beat, one of the best boxer/athletes to ever live. Street fight or not, Mayweather is not a KO artist when fighting OTHER PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS BOXERS. Unless you fight for a living, in a style other than boxing, then Mayweather is going to beat your fucking ass every time. Retards.
You just don't get it... Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 4:10 PM
Wolfbang Tuck
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyPirateFan - 
Wolfbang Tuck - This is some juvenile shit for people who are fight fans to be seriously discussing. The toughest rapper ever will never, ever, ever beat, one of the best boxer/athletes to ever live. Street fight or not, Mayweather is not a KO artist when fighting OTHER PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS BOXERS. Unless you fight for a living, in a style other than boxing, then Mayweather is going to beat your fucking ass every time. Retards.
You just don't get it... Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry. I like the spirit of your post but the serious mental masturbators that replied made me sad. :(

I'm gonna go cry now.
8/23/14 4:11 PM
Samoa
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean in a boxing match right? Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 4:13 PM
itsmontoya
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 4:14 PM
I'd beat Mayweather in a boxing match, then I'd read him a book after.
8/23/14 4:18 PM
Wolfbang Tuck

Samoa - 

No...I mean in any form of unarmed combat where the opponent does not have significant real world training in another form of unarmed combat that isn't boxing. I also take Mayweather against anyone while exchanging hands standing.I think any experienced grappler could beat Mayweather. I think his raw athleticism would be too much for anyone who has not had a lot of experience fighting or grappling.Not only is he an elite level boxer but he is an elite level athlete. Reaction time, strength, speed, endurance. He has all that over even the vaunted 50 cent.
8/23/14 4:18 PM
I No Kung Foo
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Mighty Mouse vs LL Cool J? LL sang a song about knocking people out.
8/23/14 4:19 PM
Wolfbang Tuck

I No Kung Foo - How about Mighty Mouse vs LL Cool J? LL sang a song about knocking people out.

This guy knows
8/23/14 4:20 PM
OnlyPirateFan

Wolfbang Tuck -
Samoa - 

No...I mean in any form of unarmed combat where the opponent does not have significant real world training in another form of unarmed combat that isn't boxing. I also take Mayweather against anyone while exchanging hands standing.I think any experienced grappler could beat Mayweather. I think his raw athleticism would be too much for anyone who has not had a lot of experience fighting or grappling.Not only is he an elite level boxer but he is an elite level athlete. Reaction time, strength, speed, endurance. He has all that over even the vaunted 50 cent.
50 is a big, strong, athletic guy who was if I'm not mistaken a former golden gloves champ in New York. So I don't your argument against 50 Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.