UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 50 Cent vs Floyd Mayweather Street Fight

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 12:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caught_clean
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They apparently already fought and it didnt go well for Floyd.

Floyd is a fucking manlet, hes probably the best technical boxer alive right now but its not a fucking boxing match, some of you will never understand that though.
8/24/14 12:38 AM
CurtisTheConqueror
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously Floyd Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:47 AM
cripplersc
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 already handled Floyd like he was a kid that talked back to his dad. According to Floyd's bodyguards they heard arguing, then they heard a slapping noise and a thud and Floyd screaming. When they ran in 50 was on top of Floyd laying down some ground and pound and Floyd was kicking and screaming. Just because he's nasty in a sport fight doesn't mean he can hang on the streets. Shit even little ass T.I. had Floyd looking kinda bitch made Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:13 AM
nobones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

da Vinci 81 -
nobones -
Wolfbang Tuck -
pharochuck - 

let's get two things straight. 50 did some boys club. PAL level boxing. not golden gloves. 50 is not 'huge' he's around 190-200. floyd walks at around 150. he's giving up a serious amount of weight. so in a close quarters argument that turns into a tussle, then 50 has an edge. any situation that has them square off and exchange punches will have 50 looking idiotic. picked apart easily.outside of a flatout bullrush, that if there is space i would bet on mayweathers reflexes and timing, what hope would 50 have. do any sane person think in a squared up situation 50 the rapper could lay a punch on floyd mayweather? lol, gtfo

fuck bro...thanks for the analysis..the rest of these jokers...I can't even wrap my head around it...
In a real fight who is going to abide by boxing rules? Everything goes and 50 is bigger and stronger and has been in strert fights before. Also when you take the wraps and gloves away a boxer isn't going to be throwing combos for very long. Basically Floyd has a few seconds when they get close to land a KO shot otherwise once 50 grabs him he is going to slam him to the ground and sit on him and beat on him. If they fight 10 times ends 9 times 50 tossing Floyd around and maybe once Floyd connects but doubt he puts 50 out. Phone Post 3.0
Where do you picture them fighting? Are you thinking if they just bumped into each other randomly in a crowded place and 50 starts throwing without warning? Sure, anyone can win in that scenario. Phone Post 3.0
First I will assure you fifty has been in more street fights than Floyd. Floyd hurts his hands with wraps and gloves. In a real fight the person with the grappling advantage has the main advantage 90% of the time in a closed in area or wide open space. Floyd doesn't have the raw power to put down 50 right away unless he lands just the right punch at the right spot...but that doesn't take power. More than likely Floyd hits his hand on 50 big ass head or his arms and elbows and hurts his hands in first few minutes and can't punch. When they did get in a fight 50 said Floyd clocked him clean once but it wasn't enough to stop him from grabbing Floyd and getting him to the ground. And 50 is well over 200 lbs. Jacked. Humans by their nature were not meant to really dance and strike with their bare hands. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:19 AM
nobones

cripplersc - 50 already handled Floyd like he was a kid that talked back to his dad. According to Floyd's bodyguards they heard arguing, then they heard a slapping noise and a thud and Floyd screaming. When they ran in 50 was on top of Floyd laying down some ground and pound and Floyd was kicking and screaming. Just because he's nasty in a sport fight doesn't mean he can hang on the streets. Shit even little ass T.I. had Floyd looking kinda bitch made Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. That is the fight in the shoe closet. Floyd never denied it. 50 even said Floyd landed a good shot but with adrenaline going it will take more than one decent shot to put a grown muscular man down. He just sat on Floyd and slapped him. Floyd is fucking little he can barely get to 152 lbs the day of the weigh in againdt canelo he had to call in his chef to make him a big bowl of spaghetti because he had dipped down to 147 lbs over night. He got on the scale after a full breakfast and lunch and gallon of water. He is a natural 145 lb. walking around. Fifty is over 200 lbs. and jacked strong. And can handle himself in a fight. Floyd is not a street fighter or mma fighter he doesn't have a clue what to do off his back he has never shrimped in his life. He is screwed once the fight gets to the ground which is what will happen 90% of the time they fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:21 PM
OnlyPirateFan
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - They apparently already fought and it didnt go well for Floyd.

Floyd is a fucking manlet, hes probably the best technical boxer alive right now but its not a fucking boxing match, some of you will never understand that though.
This Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:59 PM
Elhoffo
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

69stang - did you see 50 cent throw that pitch at some opening baseball game? You think he would know how to throw a punch? most un-coordinated male I have ever seen. Tattoos, pulling mean faces and steroids dont make you a good fighter.
Just another wannabe tough guy rapper who would get slapped around by any athletic guy with a little bit of training.
Good point. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:20 PM
liukangstoupee
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50 won't fight anyone without a gun.

Floyd can use the money team as human shields until 50 stops to reload. Then it will be Floyd by however he wants! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:32 PM
Winston Wolf
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hermanitor - 
kyle223 - People really think 50 cent would win? Seriously? Phone Post 3.0

It already happened, and 50 won.

Floyd is a little dude who wins in boxing rings. In a real fight? LOL.

dont believe it for a second.If the fight was not broken up 50 cent would be destroyed it would not even be close what a joke one of the best boxers ever who trains hard against a guy who doesnt train Come on
8/24/14 2:38 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 08/24/14 2:38 PM
liukangstoupee - 50 won't fight anyone without a gun.

Source?

8/24/14 3:08 PM
BooZe

50 via being 100lbs heavier and having a harder upbringing than floyd did. floyd know how far to take and how not to go anywhere without his big ass armed bodyguards once he does cross the line lol
8/24/14 4:08 PM
pharochuck
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
cripplersc - 50 already handled Floyd like he was a kid that talked back to his dad. According to Floyd's bodyguards they heard arguing, then they heard a slapping noise and a thud and Floyd screaming. When they ran in 50 was on top of Floyd laying down some ground and pound and Floyd was kicking and screaming. Just because he's nasty in a sport fight doesn't mean he can hang on the streets. Shit even little ass T.I. had Floyd looking kinda bitch made Phone Post 3.0

floyd's bodyguards said no such thing

8/24/14 4:15 PM
pharochuck
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 4:14 PM

and all you guys who keep going on about how big 50 is, have you ever seen him in real life? well over 200lbs? in what galaxy? maybe on krypton or something. i keep hearing you guys talk about how jacked he is. wtf? are you talking about? are you guys comparing him against 5'6 ja rule or 5'5 eminem? or just his publicity photo's. 50 is not a big dude.he's about 5'11 190. he's not a frail guy, but i am seeing post after post that make him sound like some 230-240lb bruiser.

8/24/14 4:20 PM
cripplersc
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liukangstoupee - 50 won't fight anyone without a gun.

Floyd can use the money team as human shields until 50 stops to reload. Then it will be Floyd by however he wants! Phone Post 3.0
Didn't 50 chin check JA Rule by himself and JA had a whole murder inc entourage with him? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:29 PM
BooZe

pharochuck - 

and all you guys who keep going on about how big 50 is, have you ever seen him in real life? well over 200lbs? in what galaxy? maybe on krypton or something. i keep hearing you guys talk about how jacked he is. wtf? are you talking about? are you guys comparing him against 5'6 ja rule or 5'5 eminem? or just his publicity photo's. 50 is not a big dude.he's about 5'11 190. he's not a frail guy, but i am seeing post after post that make him sound like some 230-240lb bruiser.

6'1 220lbs fyi
8/24/14 4:34 PM
cripplersc

BooZe -
pharochuck - 

6'1 220lbs fyi
Also he got mad jacked in that movie All Things Fall Apart.....trollololol Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:39 PM
BooZe

cripplersc - 
BooZe -
pharochuck - 

6'1 220lbs fyi
Also he got mad jacked in that movie All Things Fall Apart.....trollololol Phone Post 3.0

seriously these are stats before that movie where had cancer though, it looks like hes about 200lbs now though.
8/24/14 4:49 PM
pharochuck

BooZe - 
pharochuck - 

6'1 220lbs fyi

unlike you, i've actually stood next to 50. had conversations with him. on 2 occasions. back when he was promoting in da club. i actually took him and his crew on a night on the town. few years later he came back to the bay to promote the g unit tour and i kicked it with him at the radio station and rode to the venue with him. i don't know exactly what they are listing him at on the net, but in real life he's 5'11 and maybe 200. he's got an intense demeanor so that might makes him intimidating to some and i guess that makes him becomes larger and more scarier to them.

8/24/14 4:50 PM
pharochuck

8/24/14 5:23 PM
BshMstr
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny.... Floyd has 26 KO/TKO's (out of 46), and people doubt he can knock out a rapper?

8/24/14 5:24 PM
OnlyPirateFan
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - funny.... Floyd has 26 KO/TKO's (out of 46), and people doubt he can knock out a rapper?

50 is much more than a rapper u idiot! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 5:25 PM
BshMstr
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BooZe - 50 via being 100lbs heavier and having a harder upbringing than floyd did. floyd know how far to take and how not to go anywhere without his big ass armed bodyguards once he does cross the line lol

i don't think Floyd grew up in a much better environment...
8/24/14 5:26 PM
BshMstr

OnlyPirateFan - 
BshMstr - funny.... Floyd has 26 KO/TKO's (out of 46), and people doubt he can knock out a rapper?

oh, is he a world class fighter? because that's who Money knocks out...

jesus, 50 can't even throw a baseball...
8/24/14 5:32 PM
OnlyPirateFan

BshMstr -
OnlyPirateFan - 

That was staged for crying out loud Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 5:33 PM
BshMstr

OnlyPirateFan - 
BshMstr -
OnlyPirateFan - 

That was staged for crying out loud Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.