UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need a couch to crash for a week in Milwaukee

25 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mobycar
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a bit last min sry but I want to come this monday and stay for a week. Ill pay 100 bucks just to sleep on ur couch or even on the floor if necessary (I got a sleeping bag), its not much but money is tight for me but I got a week free pass at roufussport and I want to take advantage of that opportunity. And if you ever need a place to stay in Toronto, I will kindly return the favor!!!
25 days ago
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laziest rapist ever Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Listen to Rush
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Jesus Cannons
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out couchsurfers.com or whatever it is. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
AlmandoLio

Rudi - Laziest rapist ever Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
mobycar
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Cannons - Check out couchsurfers.com or whatever it is. Phone Post 3.0

Yea im on that site but no one will take me in for a week... and I dont blame em since thats pretty long to have a stranger sleeping over.
25 days ago
mobycar

7-0 ammy. 0-1 pro. Looking to make some changes.
25 days ago
mobycar

How about you?
25 days ago
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Not on your nelly, fella.

Good luck though. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
gorillagrappling

Top Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
cdmontgo
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mobycar - 

Yea im on that site but no one will take me in for a week... and I dont blame em since thats pretty long to have a stranger sleeping over.

Stay at one place for 3-4 days, then somewhere else for 3-4 days. Look for an emergency couch request forum in that city and post there. Make your couch request public, so other people on the site can see them.

Tell people in your request that you're in a bind and it'd be cool if they can host you for even part of your stay.

I've stayed at one place for a week before. Some people will accept requests like that.
25 days ago
cdmontgo
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and call the gym. Maybe they have fighter housing or just cool people that will let you crash.
25 days ago
Rudi

mobycar - How about you?
Havent fought just training for now.. Hoping to make an ammy debut at 145 next summer. What weight do you fight at? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
AlphaTardTravisFan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Theodore, is this you're new screen name ? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Kostakio
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a hundred dollars, you could just rent a hotel/motel room.

And you want people to invite you into their house after you just foamed at the mouth at the first sign of someone lightly trolling? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
mobycar

Kostakio - For a hundred dollars, you could just rent a hotel/motel room.

And you want people to invite you into their house after you just foamed at the mouth at the first sign of someone lightly trolling? Phone Post 3.0

Rent a motel room for a week for 100 bucks? Lol it cant be that cheap.

Foaming at the mouth?? I just talked back in the manner he was talking to me.....
25 days ago
mobycar

cdmontgo - 
mobycar - 

Stay at one place for 3-4 days, then somewhere else for 3-4 days. Look for an emergency couch request forum in that city and post there. Make your couch request public, so other people on the site can see them.

Tell people in your request that you're in a bind and it'd be cool if they can host you for even part of your stay.

I've stayed at one place for a week before. Some people will accept requests like that.

Great thanks, ill try that.
25 days ago
Theflesh22
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is your last name Dahmer? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a Knights Inn for $38/night...so $240 for 6 nights.

http://www.expedia.com/Milwaukee-Hotels-Racine-Knights-Inn.h39970.Hotel-Information?chkin=08/31/2014&chkout=09/01/2014&rm1=a1&hwrqCacheKey=b7f1ddf5-e4f3-40d9-a18e-b8f0b49a811bHWRQ1408825997336&c=cb600e84-493f-4385-af5a-dd2b1d7c22f1&

Maybe someone could lend you the other $140, or the gym might be willing to chip in?
25 days ago
Daverr

rosy boa, another contender for first snake
25 days ago
Daverr

whoops wrong thread
25 days ago
Kirik
1732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Free three year blue name for anyone that accomodates the OP too.

25 days ago
mobycar

I Wild Each It - Here's a Knights Inn for $38/night...so $240 for 6 nights.

http://www.expedia.com/Milwaukee-Hotels-Racine-Knights-Inn.h39970.Hotel-Information?chkin=08/31/2014&chkout=09/01/2014&rm1=a1&hwrqCacheKey=b7f1ddf5-e4f3-40d9-a18e-b8f0b49a811bHWRQ1408825997336&c=cb600e84-493f-4385-af5a-dd2b1d7c22f1&

Maybe someone could lend you the other $140, or the gym might be willing to chip in?

Wow thanks for looking that up for me. Its not too bad. tbh I could afford that but id rather sleep on a couch for much cheaper. Im hoping its just 1 week but I just checked its 2 weeks free... man this just got harder.
25 days ago
JustAble
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

You can crash on my couch. In St. Louis. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
mobycar

Kirik - 

Wow Kirik... thats really generous of you. Thank you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.