UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need a couch to crash for a week in Milwaukee

23 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask the owner if you can just crash on the mat!
23 days ago
JustAble
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightToLive - Ask the owner if you can just crash on the mat!
Who ever invited you for a free week should accommodate somehow.

Just call the gym and ask. Or you could just tweet to some of the fighters and ask them? Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustAble - 
FightToLive - Ask the owner if you can just crash on the mat!
Who ever invited you for a free week should accommodate somehow.

Just call the gym and ask. Or you could just tweet to some of the fighters and ask them? Phone Post 3.0

Duke posts here. OP should start an ATTN: DUKE ROUFUS thread and ask him if he can crash at the gym, or one of the fighters house. Duke seems like a hella-cool guy...I bet he would be more than willing to help.
23 days ago
mobycar
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a lot to ask from a guy whos never met him. But does anyone know if they in fact do have dorms at the gym. Says nothing on the site. I know Tristar has dorms for fighters.
23 days ago
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mobycar - Seems like a lot to ask from a guy whos never met him. But does anyone know if they in fact do have dorms at the gym. Says nothing on the site. I know Tristar has dorms for fighters.

I'm not sure, by I don't think Duke would be offended with "I know this is a lot to ask from someone you don't even know, but I was invited to train at your gym for free for two weeks, and it would be one of the greatest experiences of my life. This is something that I would LOVE to do, but times are tight and I don't know what to do about accommodations. Would it be possible to crash at the gym, during my stay?"
23 days ago
lifeaftrprison
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just call the gym. They may have a fighter who is willing. Duke may know someone as well. Ttt Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
Ramy Daoud
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
flawlessvictory
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mobycar - Its a bit last min sry but I want to come this monday and stay for a week. Ill pay 100 bucks just to sleep on ur couch or even on the floor if necessary (I got a sleeping bag), its not much but money is tight for me but I got a week free pass at roufussport and I want to take advantage of that opportunity. And if you ever need a place to stay in Toronto, I will kindly return the favor!!!
They have dorms there I've been told Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
comeonman1
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Free three year blue name for anyone that accomodates the OP too.

Really cool of you to do Kirik! Good luck OP

23 days ago
mobycar
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - 
mobycar - Seems like a lot to ask from a guy whos never met him. But does anyone know if they in fact do have dorms at the gym. Says nothing on the site. I know Tristar has dorms for fighters.

I'm not sure, by I don't think Duke would be offended with "I know this is a lot to ask from someone you don't even know, but I was invited to train at your gym for free for two weeks, and it would be one of the greatest experiences of my life. This is something that I would LOVE to do, but times are tight and I don't know what to do about accommodations. Would it be possible to crash at the gym, during my stay?"

Thats def a nicer way to put it. Maybe I wasnt clear the way I said it... I got two weeks free from the site.. I think its a promo they have. So a bit diff than an invite .. dont think that changes anything..
23 days ago
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck with training and earning your win
23 days ago
I Wild Each It

TheRealRobinHood -  How much is car rental for a week? Maybe rent a car and sleep in it. Shit, shower at the gym.

You only really sleep in the car.

Sorry I wanted to provide an alternative suggestion . Phone Post

Just checked, cheapest car in Milwaukee is $35/day + fees and taxes. Fuck, it would be more than that Knights Inn. Fuckers must be out of their mind up there, wanting $35/day for a compact car.
23 days ago
mobycar

I Wild Each It - 
TheRealRobinHood -  How much is car rental for a week? Maybe rent a car and sleep in it. Shit, shower at the gym.

You only really sleep in the car.

Sorry I wanted to provide an alternative suggestion . Phone Post

Just checked, cheapest car in Milwaukee is $35/day + fees and taxes. Fuck, it would be more than that Knights Inn. Fuckers must be out of their mind up there, wanting $35/day for a compact car.

Actually im going down there with my car lol. I cant sleep in my car tho. Ive done it before and it doesnt do me any good. I end up being tired for the rest of the day... not a good idea if I wanna be training twice a day.
23 days ago
mobycar

xsrg95 - good luck with training and earning your win

Thanks.... I like that.. "earning your win"
23 days ago
TheLumberjackLisi
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can this promo be pushed? You obviously need a little more time planning this out because it seems that the chips are not falling your way currently. Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
mobycar

TheLumberjackLisi - Can this promo be pushed? You obviously need a little more time planning this out because it seems that the chips are not falling your way currently. Phone Post 3.0

No rather do it now since I dont have a fight coming up and fully recovered from injuries
23 days ago
donovese
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Good luck OP. Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
Duke Roufus
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Hit me up Monday duke @ Houfusport dot com

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would a tent be an option? Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
Snake D

Duke Roufus - Hit me up Monday duke @ Houfusport dot com

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0

Booyah. Kirik hive Duke his blue...
23 days ago
Kim Jong Uno

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0

holy shit that's cool
23 days ago
Micheal McKenzietine

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0

VTFU!!
23 days ago
I Wild Each It

Peace UG Phone Post 3.0

I knew you would come thru, Duke. You're a gentleman, sir.
23 days ago
mobycar

..thanks guys... and look who just came through(sniffles)
23 days ago
Song2
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool thread. Report back on your experiences.

Btw you aint the guy who punched mayweathers dad are you? Duke would kick your face off if your try that shit with him Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.