UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Drysdale released by UFC

8/24/14 12:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealRobinHood -  Bye bye double drugs cheat.

I'm happy this sport is getting rid of the dummies. Phone Post

You sound like you write for the New York Post.

I am bummed. I love seeing elite jiu-jitsu guys in MMA. But he's got no one to blame but himself.

Let's go Kron Gracie. MMA needs you.

8/24/14 12:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Casey get cut yet? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:18 AM
Edgar Garcia
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good. Sorry but come on you cant get caught cheating two times and expect to keep your job. All the guys doing it are making the sport look really bad and they deserve what they get Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:19 AM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad we're all on board for cutting Drysdale

now lets get rid of Vitor

8/24/14 1:47 AM
PrettyBoy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fuck em gif Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:54 AM
NORCAL707
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - My guess is he will get 1-2 wins in a smaller org like Titan and be back in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
He will sign with either Bellator or WSOF imo Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:43 PM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad because I really wanted to see Drysdale and how his BJJ would be used in MMA.

Hopefully he can sort this out, get some wins in other promotions, and get back into the UFC.

8/24/14 3:47 PM
nesdaM
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"well thats my 2 cents I'm guessing he would have won the belt in UFC they should give him another chance imo."

They already gave him a another chance. He blew it and tested positive AGAIN.
8/24/14 4:27 PM
BuddyRevell
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nesdaM - "well thats my 2 cents I'm guessing he would have won the belt in UFC they should give him another chance imo."

They already gave him a another chance. He blew it and tested positive AGAIN.

Dana to Drysdale:

8/24/14 4:30 PM
ChaosOverkill
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 4:33 PM

Fuckin right, props to the UFC on this issue for today. Failed twice for the same thing he flaunted and claimed he didn't need anyways.

8/24/14 4:51 PM
The Pendulum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fuck? What substance did he test positive for? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:53 PM
Galanis
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See ya

8/24/14 4:54 PM
ChaosOverkill
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 4:53 PM
The Pendulum - The fuck? What substance did he test positive for? Phone Post 3.0

his test levels scored over the limit AGAIN, after saying he didn't even need TRT

8/24/14 6:23 PM
vagabond
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Worst flash in the pan hype train ever. Phone Post 3.0

You're drunk. You've been here a while and know that I am not the biggest fan of Brazilians, but Drysdale is a legit beast. It may have taken him a few years to make the transition, but he had the potential to be scary.

Drysdale isn't brazillian?
8/24/14 6:35 PM
BshMstr
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasn't his first positive test because they didn't accept his TUE for TRT? like he applied, got denied and fought anyway?

i don't know what he was thinking this time, though...
8/24/14 6:41 PM
ChaosOverkill

BshMstr - wasn't his first positive test because they didn't accept his TUE for TRT? like he applied, got denied and fought anyway?

Yes something like that, then when they banned TRT he literally came out the next week saying "Pff it's all good I don't even need it anyways" (not quote for quote), and then still pisses passed the Test limits.

8/24/14 7:06 PM
Galanis
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

You're drunk. You've been here a while and know that I am not the biggest fan of Brazilians, but Drysdale is a legit beast. It may have taken him a few years to make the transition, but he had the potential to be scary.

Lol.. HE's drunk, when you just said Drysdale is fucking Brazilian? That dude is as white as anyone could ever be. Goes to show how much some original mambers know, which in your case and a few others (see: orcus), is nothing.

8/24/14 7:12 PM
Galanis

ChaosOverkill - 
BshMstr - wasn't his first positive test because they didn't accept his TUE for TRT? like he applied, got denied and fought anyway?

Yes something like that, then when they banned TRT he literally came out the next week saying "Pff it's all good I don't even need it anyways" (not quote for quote), and then still pisses passed the Test limits.

It wasn't just that he didn't inform them about his "TRT" use.

"the undefeated light-heavyweight been denied licensure by the NSAC for his UFC 167 match against Cody Donovan, after an out-of-competition drug test came back with a 19.4:1 testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) ratio.

That’s more than three times the NSAC’s testing threshold of 6:1 (which is considered overly liberal in the first place), and even beats the super-inflated T/E ratios that Alistair Overeem (14:1) and Chael Sonnen (16.9:1) previously turned in. If you’re a healthy adult male, your T/E ratio is probably around 1:1."

http://www.cagepotato.com/robert-drysdale-denied-license-for-ufc-167-due-to-absurdly-inflated-te-ratio/

This dude was caught with test levels through the roof before he ever even fought in the UFC. Then, he said it was all a "paperwork issue" and claimed he didn't even need TRT to fight (then why was he taking it, again? If that's even what he was doing...)

So, all of this happened BEFORE he even had a fight in the UFC. Then, when he finally debuts.. he tests positive AGAIN. It's fucking ridiculous, 2 failed tests/manyyyy lies, with only a single fight in the UFC. For a while it looked like the UFC was not going to cut him at all, and I'm really glad they did.

Casey I can see them giving a 2nd chance because he took the fight on short notice. Drysdale is done and rightfully so. I was really excited to see him in the UFC, and just how his MMA career played out in general. IMO this is a pretty shitty blow to what could've been, but it's all his own doing. Therefore, it's impossible to feel bad for the guy, and I'm glad the UFC did the right thing. I hope they don't allow him back in.

8/24/14 7:18 PM
Chappie
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 
ausgepicht - 

Lol.. HE's drunk, when you just said Drysdale is fucking Brazilian? That dude is as white as anyone could ever be. Goes to show how much some original mambers know, which in your case and a few others (see: orcus), is nothing.

I agree with the Orcus part of your rant, but you might want to do some quick research before you start claiming that other people are full of shit where you are the one who is clearly wrong. Ausgepicht is the one who is correct here, Drysdale is half Brazilian and half American. He also spent substantial portions of his life living and training in both countries.
8/24/14 7:19 PM
BshMstr
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 7:25 PM
yet again, the T:E ratio does not indicated the actual testosterone level. it indicates that one is not producing epitestosterone in the normal ratio of testosterone production......

if you read the article you posted, you'll see that they claim his testosterone is actually below range.

but, i don't know if that was shoddy editing or simply not understand the test, as they refer to his "free test" in comparison to "total test," which is obviously not an accurate comparison....
8/24/14 7:20 PM
ChaosOverkill

Galanis - 
ChaosOverkill - 

It wasn't just that he didn't inform them about his "TRT" use.

"the undefeated light-heavyweight been denied licensure by the NSAC for his UFC 167 match against Cody Donovan, after an out-of-competition drug test came back with a 19.4:1 testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) ratio.

That’s more than three times the NSAC’s testing threshold of 6:1 (which is considered overly liberal in the first place), and even beats the super-inflated T/E ratios that Alistair Overeem (14:1) and Chael Sonnen (16.9:1) previously turned in. If you’re a healthy adult male, your T/E ratio is probably around 1:1."

http://www.cagepotato.com/robert-drysdale-denied-license-for-ufc-167-due-to-absurdly-inflated-te-ratio/

This dude was caught with test levels through the roof before he ever even fought in the UFC. Then, he said it was all a "paperwork issue" and claimed he didn't even need TRT to fight (then why was he taking it, again? If that's even what he was doing...)

So, all of this happened BEFORE he even had a fight in the UFC. Then, when he finally debuts.. he tests positive AGAIN. It's fucking ridiculous, 2 failed tests/manyyyy lies, with only a single fight in the UFC. For a while it looked like the UFC was not going to cut him at all, and I'm really glad they did.

Casey I can see them giving a 2nd chance because he took the fight on short notice. Drysdale is done and rightfully so. I was really excited to see him in the UFC, and just how his MMA career played out in general. IMO this is a pretty shitty blow to what could've been, but it's all his own doing. Therefore, it's impossible to feel bad for the guy, and I'm glad the UFC did the right thing. I hope they don't allow him back in.

Yup, thanks for looking it up, I forgot the numbers the eventual test came back with, and am just too hung over to go digging right now.

8/24/14 7:20 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/24/6062911/ufc-peds-trt-steroids-robert-drysdale-not-cut-despite-dana-white-mma-news Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:21 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not yet anyway.. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:23 PM
ChaosOverkill

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/24/6062911/ufc-peds-trt-steroids-robert-drysdale-not-cut-despite-dana-white-mma-news Phone Post 3.0

Who could possibly be holding that up or involved in the decisionm where Dana isn't? Lorenzo? Does he have some special place for Drysdale?

8/24/14 7:26 PM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

vtfu for the Brazilian hatin'

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.