UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Henderson vs. dos Anjos

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 1:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
carcaju
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom! Gordo jiujitsu represent! Biggest win of FDA's career. So stoked for him. He is awesome.
8/24/14 1:31 AM
5541james
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo -
5541james - I've considered bendo the champ just because the belt has yet to be defended. He's been defending his #1 status since his loss so I'd say Dos Anjos deserves the next shot in the spring. Thats if Petis can defend and stay healthy. Phone Post 3.0
What the Fuck? Bendo the champ? GTFO Phone Post 3.0
Well if a guy hasn't defended his belt in over a year the 1# contender is usually the next best fight a guy can get. I was really impressed with dos Anjos tonight. Maybe he should fight one more top 5 like kabib because ya he's right there in line too. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:02 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man Jon Anik is a dick. He just walked off with the mic whilst RDA trying to give portuguese shout outs to his country LMFAO.
8/24/14 2:19 AM
MikeB1989
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5541james - I've considered bendo the champ just because the belt has yet to be defended. He's been defending his #1 status since his loss so I'd say Dos Anjos deserves the next shot in the spring. Thats if Petis can defend and stay healthy. Phone Post 3.0
Khabib beat RDS in April and is undefeated how does RDS deserve it more than him. IMO it makes Khabibs' win over RDS more credible. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:35 AM
5541james
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeB1989 -
Khabib beat RDS in April and is undefeated how does RDS deserve it more than him. IMO it makes Khabibs' win over RDS more credible. Phone Post 3.0
That's a good point, I guess he's in a weird position now to get a title shot and will just have to take out a few more top 10's. Where does this leave Henderson ? Maybe he should fight khabib to re establish his top rank. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:50 AM
T1LT
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice finish. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:06 AM
BooZe

5541james -
MikeB1989 -
That's a good point, I guess he's in a weird position now to get a title shot and will just have to take out a few more top 10's. Where does this leave Henderson ? Maybe he should fight khabib to re establish his top rank. Phone Post 3.0
I agree khabib s Henderson is the next fight to make. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:22 AM
chilz
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm definitely on board with Bendo vs. Khabib. Definitely,the right matchup for both, to advance their position. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:31 AM
PredatorUK
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. Bendo started off great but as soon as RDS took it up a gear you could see him getting a little flustered.

I don't think this loss was bendo going downhill or anything like that. Just think RDS Stepped up to the occasion and fought a really good fight.

Still gutted for bendo :( Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 5:43 AM
Chimp Strength
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it, looked like big john was too keen to me but, it is what it is.
8/24/14 8:15 AM
FTS

Ridiculous stoppage..he was rocked, but nothing more..
8/24/14 8:38 AM
PredatorUK
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FTS - Ridiculous stoppage..he was rocked, but nothing more..
Think it was the way his leg bended from underneath him that scared big John. Watch the reply. He was Defo out for a split second Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:41 AM
FTS

PredatorUK - 
Think it was the way his leg bended from underneath him that scared big John. Watch the reply. He was Defo out for a split second Phone Post 3.0

yep, a split second indeed...but he seemed to be fine after that..
8/24/14 8:42 AM
DNAsmoothie
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Early stoppage. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:44 AM
PredatorUK

Yeah he came back around very quick.

Big John jumped the gun a little. But it looked like a hard one to call. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:53 AM
no-gi_JAMES420
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FTS - Ridiculous stoppage..he was rocked, but nothing more..

He got dropped BAD... but I agree waaaayyyy too early, especially for a guy who is known for wars and has never been KO/TKO.
8/24/14 2:28 PM
BooZe

PredatorUK - 

bendo also said in the post fight conference, that he was flash KO'd and fell back and was trying to grab a single leg to cover up and recover. but thats the thing your brain will tell your body something but your body cant answer back. sure it was a tad bit early but why take another 5 seconds of unnecessary punishment when its still going to get stopped. BJM saved him from some damage. he acted quickly and jumped in. but still did a great job. good call by the ref imo
8/24/14 4:29 PM
iwatchsomemma

Early stoppage.

Didn't even give it a chance to be a war nor a chance to the former champ to show what he's got.
8/24/14 4:41 PM
BooZe

iwatchsomemma - Early stoppage.

Didn't even give it a chance to be a war nor a chance to the former champ to show what he's got.

http://gfycat.com/WelltodoSoggyHawaiianmonkseal
8/24/14 11:03 PM
choadler
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many above are saying "but he was only out for a second". Isn't that the point? That is defined by the guidelines of the fight.

"Out"= inability to defend ones self, and everyone seens to agree that Ben was indeed out...

If he didnt drop his leg that way, id agree w a short stoppage. The fact that Ben went limp was enough for me. RDA really won me over last night. Id also think RDA Kabib is the better fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:16 PM
ieswideopen

Obviously jebus likes dos anjos, better. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.