UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Yea we don't care what you think either Ben.

29 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
12ealdeal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 12:55 AM

All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

Yea you lost, it's unfortunate, it happens, but keep this Jesus shit to yourself, it doesn't do you any favors, doesn't do anything for us listening to it either. When you win, you say that chant with positivity, when you lose you say it with hostility.

You're angry, we get it, but that tone and anger you clearly have with people who take issue with your views is silly, and choosing the time to show it, right after an embarrassing defeat isn't the most honorable thing to do.
29 days ago
Louisvillain
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You tell 'em, Satan! Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
ausgepicht

Yup. We don't care what he thinks or his version of Jeebus either, so we're even!
29 days ago
vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lame thread, you may not agree with him, but he is one of the few good christians. I'm not religious myself but I applaud his dedication.
29 days ago
12ealdeal

vagabond - Lame thread, you may not agree with him, but he is one of the few good christians. I'm not religious myself but I applaud his dedication.

Dedication? I agree with the morality and ethics of most ideologies irrespective of extremism. He should exercise more compassion for being so full of the love and peace Jesus represents. Especially in defeat.

He is angry we get it, but to convolute that anger in a religious context and articulate your religious point in a aggressive manner goes against what I imagine constitutes a "good christian".

Jesus would be upset.
29 days ago
vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ealdeal - 
vagabond - Lame thread, you may not agree with him, but he is one of the few good christians. I'm not religious myself but I applaud his dedication.

Dedication? I agree with the morality and ethics of most ideologies irrespective of extremism. He should exercise more compassion for being so full of the love and peace Jesus represents. Especially in defeat.

He is angry we get it, but to convolute that anger in a religious context and articulate your religious point in a aggressive manner goes against what I imagine constitutes a "good christian".

Jesus would be upset.

He just lost a tough fight that he felt he was still in. I think that the amount of frustration he showed was pretty mild given the circumstances.
29 days ago
LurkYouLongTime
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ealdeal - 

Jesus would be upset.

I see where you're both coming from. I'm not a fan of the dude as a fighter, BUT any fight he's in is big for the division and he is top 5 obvs. I can see how the religion thing rubs people the wrong way, but he does seem genuine in his beliefs. And I'm sure he's read and heard all about how people online are dissing him for expressing those beliefs. Doesn't matter to me either way. I watch to see the best compete against the best. But I'll still VTFU both of ya'll. 

P.S. I said it in another post, but KB and Heidi Androl can both get that Vitamin D

29 days ago
ShanTheMan
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The constant jesus shit is annoying and really almost funny, but I am not a fan because of all the gift decisions mostly. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Jweinberg
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, Dos Anjos had Jesus on his side too- Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Bisping decisioned my SN

I wish big john would have let him get pounded into the mat before stopping it. 

He was like a kid throwing a temper tantrum after not getting his way. 

He is annoying as well with his stupid rant after the fight and came off very immature. Not a good way to portray christians but hey they aren't perfect either.

29 days ago
js138
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like these fucking posts having issues about any fighter expressing his faith aren't annoying?

Why is your anti stance anymore okay?

This is coming from an atheist, by the way. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
I Wild Each It
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Benson and think he's one of the good guys in MMA. If his faith helps him, then more power to him.
29 days ago
cm81
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - He just got KO'd in a controversial stoppage.

I'm sure you'd know how to handle those emotions with all your main event experience, huh?

Shut up.
Controversial stoppage my ass. He was done. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Bisping decisioned my SN

You know what we don't care either and would rather not see you have a tempur tantrum. So why is Benson gettting so defensive and mad at fans who don't believe in his imaginary freind? 

29 days ago
Bisping decisioned my SN

js138 - Like these fucking posts having issues about any fighter expressing his faith aren't annoying?

Wouldn't it be weird if a fighter paraded his atheism? Then after losing a fight was super defensive and saying I don't care what you think, and then ranted on about being an atheist.   It would be insane but because its christianity it gets a pass. No one asked or cares about your believe it has nothing to do with your fight.

29 days ago
vagabond

Bisping decisioned my SN - 

You know what we don't care either and would rather not see you have a tempur tantrum. So why is Benson gettting so defensive and mad at fans who don't believe in his imaginary freind? 

I think by that time the realization that he just lost and all the things that come with the loss started to sink in.

Its tough man.
29 days ago
vagabond

I think by that time the realization that he just lost and all the things that come with the loss started to sink in.

Its tough man.
29 days ago
ausgepicht

js138 - Like these fucking posts having issues about any fighter expressing his faith aren't annoying?

Your annoying post whinging over people making annoying posts about theist fighters being annoying, is ironically annoying.

I'll pray for you. Phone Post
29 days ago
vagabond

ausgepicht - 
js138 - Like these fucking posts having issues about any fighter expressing his faith aren't annoying?

Your annoying post whinging over people making annoying posts about theist fighters being annoying, is ironically annoying.

I'll pray for you. Phone Post

My god that's a lot of annoying!
29 days ago
ausgepicht

vagabond -

Its tough man.
Or if he had common sense he would figure out that prayer doesn't work because there is no one on the other end. Phone Post
29 days ago
vagabond

ausgepicht - 
vagabond -

Its tough man.
Or if he had common sense he would figure out that prayer doesn't work because there is no one on the other end. Phone Post

You don't gotta convince me man, I think its silly. I just don't think bendo is one of the worst offenders like say a jon jones or rampage who love to talk god, when they aren't face deep in a stripers tits.

I could be way off but who knows.
29 days ago
Drugs_Delaney
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck white jesus. black jesus ftw!
29 days ago
Looney Ronulan Paultard

12ealdeal - All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

Yea you lost, it's unfortunate, it happens, but keep this Jesus shit to yourself, it doesn't do you any favors, doesn't do anything for us listening to it either. When you win, you say that chant with positivity, when you lose you say it with hostility.

You're angry, we get it, but that tone and anger you clearly have with people who take issue with your views is silly, and choosing the time to show it, right after an embarrassing defeat isn't the most honorable thing to do.
In b4 op calls for Bendo beheading because he doesn't fall in line with OP's opinion of how he should behave. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
12ealdeal

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
12ealdeal - All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

In b4 op calls for Bendo beheading because he doesn't fall in line with OP's opinion of how he should behave. Phone Post 3.0
You have missed the point I'm making entirely. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why you guys are so offended you can't tolerate a religious dude saying one sentence about his faith.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.