UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Yea we don't care what you think either Ben.

25 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why you guys are so offended you can't tolerate a religious dude saying one sentence about his faith.
25 days ago
Toquinho
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain - You tell 'em, Satan! Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao vu Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't care.

Posts 3 paragraph rant. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Charizard
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate the jesus talk. Anyone who does that deserves to lose. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People complaining about Jesus talk are so much more annoying. Save it for Westboro or people who use their views for hate. Bendo just trying to keep faith in the world and I don't mean God.. I mean in general. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dunno about praising this whole Jesus and God thing post-fight.... pretty sure god doesn't want you beating the shit out of people for a living..
25 days ago
ShawnTheBadger
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vagabond - 
ausgepicht - 
vagabond -
Bisping decisioned my SN - 

You know what we don't care either and would rather not see you have a tempur tantrum. So why is Benson gettting so defensive and mad at fans who don't believe in his imaginary freind? 

I think by that time the realization that he just lost and all the things that come with the loss started to sink in.

Its tough man.
Or if he had common sense he would figure out that prayer doesn't work because there is no one on the other end. Phone Post

You don't gotta convince me man, I think its silly. I just don't think bendo is one of the worst offenders like say a jon jones or rampage who love to talk god, when they aren't face deep in a stripers tits.

I could be way off but who knows.

I dunno man.  There have been a few times I've been between stripper tits and did see gawd.  Or at least believed in divine perfection.

25 days ago
Effstrikingmeansdamage
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - Like these fucking posts having issues about any fighter expressing his faith aren't annoying?

Why is your anti stance anymore okay?

This is coming from an atheist, by the way. Phone Post 3.0
Op is bigotry. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
NewOldTRT09er

Bisping decisioned my SN -

I wish big john would have let him get pounded into the mat before stopping it. 

He was like a kid throwing a temper tantrum after not getting his way. 

He is annoying as well with his stupid rant after the fight and came off very immature. Not a good way to portray christians but hey they aren't perfect either.

Christians aren't perfect, just he-tarded. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Vulva Fabulous
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charizard - I hate the jesus talk. Anyone who does that deserves to lose. Phone Post 3.0
I guess it should've been a double tko since RDA started his post fight praising the same Diety, right? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
ausgepicht

radiobaby - I don't understand why you guys are so offended you can't tolerate a religious dude saying one sentence about his faith.

Of course you can't understand. The reason is because you are poorly educated, infected with theism, and suffer like all theists from dismal reading comprehension and common sense.

It has been explained by no less than 5 people in this thread alone and yet you don't understand? So you either read it and didn't get it - which makes you stupid - or you didn't read it, which makes you lazy....and stupid.

Which one is it?
25 days ago
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
radiobaby - I don't understand why you guys are so offended you can't tolerate a religious dude saying one sentence about his faith.

Of course you can't understand. The reason is because you are poorly educated, infected with theism, and suffer like all theists from dismal reading comprehension and common sense.

It has been explained by no less than 5 people in this thread alone and yet you don't understand? So you either read it and didn't get it - which makes you stupid - or you didn't read it, which makes you lazy....and stupid.

Which one is it?
Says heads to tails. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
neddac

Hey! stop fucking with Korean Jesus! He ain't got time for your problems! He's busy... with Korean shit!
25 days ago
js138
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

Which one is it?
Dude, you're very cynical and just sound bitter and unhappy.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and about anyone who believes in something you don't and then spend your free time bashing them on a message board. Its always bizarre to me when you can tell how agitated someone is over such a little insignificant thing.

Now this is where you tell me i'm dumb and or wasting my time, and how you're perfectly happy but anyone who isn't with your anti-stance will see what i'm getting at.

You're what's wrong with atheism. Always mocking and condescending and acting like an overall cunt. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he's been coveting thy neighbors wife or not selling slaves according to Biblical specifications and Jesus is pissed.
25 days ago
dwc
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I turned it off after the KO because I knew what was going to happen -- Some guys don't handle a loss well.

I couldn't watch BJ's last post fight interview either. Or Nick Diaz after the GSP fight. Nothing is more cringe inducting than watching a prideful fighter deal with a loss. No doubt that it is one of the interesting psychological experiments that MMA is constantly conducting, there is something to see and learn from it, but I've seen it enough at this point. 

25 days ago
ausgepicht

js138 - 
ausgepicht -

Which one is it?
Dude, you're very cynical and just sound bitter and unhappy.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and about anyone who believes in something you don't and then spend your free time bashing them on a message board. Its always bizarre to me when you can tell how agitated someone is over such a little insignificant thing.

Now this is where you tell me i'm dumb and or wasting my time, and how you're perfectly happy but anyone who isn't with your anti-stance will see what i'm getting at.

You're what's wrong with atheism. Always mocking and condescending and acting like an overall cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry. I guess I gave you the impression I care about your opinion, ESP abilities and running for forum sheriff.

I stopped reading at, "Dude..."

But by all means have a nice day!!
25 days ago
Rudi

If you don't care what he thinks then why make this thread? Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
The Tiger Man

neddac - Hey! stop fucking with Korean Jesus! He ain't got time for your problems! He's busy... with Korean shit!
/ Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
explodin

A guy like Tim Tebow spends a majority his free time with dying children in hospitals. Everyone who has ever met him say he is the nicest guy on earth. Yet when ever I would get on the internet, I would read a bunch of people talking about what a POS he is by people who have never met him.

If someone is religious like Tebow and behaves with complete class, people find reasons to hate him. When someone is religious like Jon Jones and is a total hypocrite, people of course hate him as well.

It honestly doesn't matter what Benson does, people will resent him for his religion. If he's upset after a fight, and in the heat of the moment he says something that isn't ideal, he becomes a POS. Once a guy is religious people who think it's silly, judge them with a higher standard than they judge themselves. And if when someone exceeds those standards like Tebow, people still find a way to hate them. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
meth wizard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dwc -

I turned it off after the KO because I knew what was going to happen -- Some guys don't handle a loss well.

I couldn't watch BJ's last post fight interview either. Or Nick Diaz after the GSP fight. Nothing is more cringe inducting than watching a prideful fighter deal with a loss. No doubt that it is one of the interesting psychological experiments that MMA is constantly conducting, there is something to see and learn from it, but I've seen it enough at this point. 

I did the exact same thing. Looks like we made the right choice. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
js138
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin - A guy like Tim Tebow spends a majority his free time with dying children in hospitals. Everyone who has ever met him say he is the nicest guy on earth. Yet when ever I would get on the internet, I would read a bunch of people talking about what a POS he is by people who have never met him.

If someone is religious like Tebow and behaves with complete class, people find reasons to hate him. When someone is religious like Jon Jones and is a total hypocrite, people of course hate him as well.

It honestly doesn't matter what Benson does, people will resent him for his religion. If he's upset after a fight, and in the heat of the moment he says something that isn't ideal, he becomes a POS. Once a guy is religious people who think it's silly, judge them with a higher standard than they judge themselves. And if when someone exceeds those standards like Tebow, people still find a way to hate them. Phone Post 3.0
The funny thing is, it seems like the clearly happy ausgepicht has zero tolerance for Ben. Yet, even with all the dumb shit he's saying, Ben would welcome in his gym with open arms. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
mijo

You have too admit! Jesus is awesome! Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant stand organised religion, but ausgepicht is one of the most negative cunts on this forum, pretty much every post I have ever seen from him is hating or being negative in some way. He must be an unhappy dude.
25 days ago
GrindOnLine
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) Nobody cares that you don't care.
2) Why create a thread if you don't care.
3) The man just lost due to a somewhat controversial stoppage, let him hang on whatever he needs to go through this. Don't be a dick

And no, I'm not a Christian.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.