UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Yea we don't care what you think either Ben.

8/24/14 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain - You tell 'em, Satan! Phone Post 3.0
Voted way the fuck up! hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:31 PM
Huey freman
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg - Dude, Dos Anjos had Jesus on his side too- Phone Post 3.0
That was Brazilian Jesus.

It's pronounced hesus. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:34 PM
StreetFightingKing
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand all the God talk but I also feel like Ben earns the right to say what he does since he's the one training his ass off and putting his body on the line. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:38 PM
shaqitup
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura - 
explodin - If someone is religious like Tebow and behaves with complete class, people find reasons to hate him

Tim Tebow believes in the same exact things as the Westboro Baptist Church. That everyone that doesn't live or believe in the same things that he does will all spend eternity in Hell for it.

Just because he is less of an asshole about it, doesn't mean he's a nice guy or has class.

doesn't every religious person believe this?

You know, since it's their religion.
8/24/14 12:42 PM
rMar89
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Tiger Man - I wonder why God wanted him to lose? Phone Post 3.0
God didn't like the negative press he was getting because of Ben. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:49 PM
BobbyLou
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was funny when Dos Anjos dedicated his win to Jesus. I was like, "Wait, I thought Jesus was on Bendo's side?"
8/24/14 2:06 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Ben is annoying. No one gives a shit about your god. Keep it at home.
8/24/14 2:22 PM
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal

Perfer Et Obdura -
explodin - If someone is religious like Tebow and behaves with complete class, people find reasons to hate him

Tim Tebow believes in the same exact things as the Westboro Baptist Church. That everyone that doesn't live or believe in the same things that he does will all spend eternity in Hell for it.

Just because he is less of an asshole about it, doesn't mean he's a nice guy or has class.
This is literally the dumbest post I've read today. And I've read a lot of the of today so good job. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:30 PM
badrun
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, one thing you can count on with a Benson fight is win, lose, or draw, you're gonna hear about Jesus (either in happy "all this is due to Jesus" tone or a "fuck you I got Jesus" tone). I find it humorous and entertaining to hear someone in the the year 2014 equating their success or lack thereof in a cage fight to a fictional character from many, many moons ago.
8/24/14 2:32 PM
rhoadspga
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ealdeal -
vagabond - Lame thread, you may not agree with him, but he is one of the few good christians. I'm not religious myself but I applaud his dedication.

Dedication? I agree with the morality and ethics of most ideologies irrespective of extremism. He should exercise more compassion for being so full of the love and peace Jesus represents. Especially in defeat.

He is angry we get it, but to convolute that anger in a religious context and articulate your religious point in a aggressive manner goes against what I imagine constitutes a "good christian".

Jesus would be upset.
How is it that the people so against someone else's Christian convictions and beliefs are the ones so quick to say what Jesus would or would not approve if?? How do you know, ya goof?!?! So now Christians can't ever be angry or upset?! They can't be fed up with others telling them what they can or can't/should or shouldn't say?!

If you really don't care then why were you so quick to jump on here and make a thread about it? And Benson has never once claimed to be the perfect representation of what he believes. In fact, just the opposite. And not believing in something does not mean YOU get to sit back and act superior to people who do. Personally, I think it shows you have an inferior intellect - but that's just me.

And besides everything else - Benson Henderson is the one you decide to call out on this?! The nicest guy, the one no one can find a bad thing to say about, the one who's never had a hint of impropriety or immorality attached to him?? Your thread says way more about you than it ever could about him - and I'd imagine 90% of people on here can see exactly what it says about you. And it's not good. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:11 PM
BooZe

12ealdeal - All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

Yea you lost, it's unfortunate, it happens, but keep this Jesus shit to yourself, it doesn't do you any favors, doesn't do anything for us listening to it either. When you win, you say that chant with positivity, when you lose you say it with hostility.

You're angry, we get it, but that tone and anger you clearly have with people who take issue with your views is silly, and choosing the time to show it, right after an embarrassing defeat isn't the most honorable thing to do.

i think that " I dont care what you think" was directed at th UG tbh. he's obviously been lurking and read how much we bash on his praise the lord and god helped me beat the hell out of this other human being speeches after his fights.
8/24/14 3:26 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Booze I was thinking the same exact thing Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 6:04 PM
CurtisTheConqueror
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give him a break. You're more judgmental than all the Christian hypocrite's that I know. He can have his own views. He lost what he thought was a controversial stoppage. No one is perfect. And he is probably tired of getting crapped on by people like you. Give the man a break Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 6:12 PM
ChaosOverkill
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Tebow and his faith has never bothered me, it's his rabid fans that believe he deserves an NFL starting job for it, and /or point to Denver where John Fox ran an offence that zero coaches in the NFL want to run to make it work and when opponents figure it out, the scrambler eventually gets killed.

8/24/14 6:15 PM
goldenboyart

cm81 - 
Zed Wayne Zed - He just got KO'd in a controversial stoppage.

I'm sure you'd know how to handle those emotions with all your main event experience, huh?

Shut up.
Controversial stoppage my ass. He was done. Phone Post 3.0

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He didn't have a clue where he was. Would have only taken unnecessary damage. Which some folks would have loved to see BTW.
8/24/14 6:16 PM
ausgepicht

EckY - I cant stand organised religion, but ausgepicht is one of the most negative cunts on this forum, pretty much every post I have ever seen from him is hating or being negative in some way. He must be an unhappy dude.

Sorry, Kirkikr doesn't have a forum sheriff position, so there's no point in trying to run for office.

Anyhow, if it makes your vagina weep, then put me on ignore. Nothing worse than a man with a vagina that just bitches and moans.

I will say what I want to see no matter how it hurts your feelings Nancy. There is NOTHING you can do about it, so get used to disappointment.

Oh, yeah...and have a nice day!!! xoxoxoxo
8/24/14 6:16 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont like religion, but i like ben

i'd rather he not preach

but its cool that hes the opposite of war machine

8/24/14 6:30 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
EckY - I cant stand organised religion, but ausgepicht is one of the most negative cunts on this forum, pretty much every post I have ever seen from him is hating or being negative in some way. He must be an unhappy dude.

Sorry, Kirkikr doesn't have a forum sheriff position, so there's no point in trying to run for office.

Anyhow, if it makes your vagina weep, then put me on ignore. Nothing worse than a man with a vagina that just bitches and moans.

I will say what I want to see no matter how it hurts your feelings Nancy. There is NOTHING you can do about it, so get used to disappointment.

Ah the good ole forum sherrif joke. Tell it again Grampa? Please? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 6:47 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
ausgepicht -

Ah the good ole forum sherrif joke. Tell it again Grampa? Please? Phone Post 3.0
I dream of a world in which ausgepicht, after years and years of trying, finally makes a humorous comment.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will ever see that world. How very unfortunate it must be to live like that.

And aus, before you respond by insulting me and being your usual negative self.... We get it. We're all aware of your shtick. It's dry and boring and honestly, being dedicated to such a bad bit should be embarrassing for you. Rework your character if you're going to continue spending all your time here. At least then SOME people that aren't new posters will bite on it. Right now you're just tiresome. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:23 PM
Axel Foley
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
ausgepicht -

I dream of a world in which ausgepicht, after years and years of trying, finally makes a humorous comment.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will ever see that world. How very unfortunate it must be to live like that.

And aus, before you respond by insulting me and being your usual negative self.... We get it. We're all aware of your shtick. It's dry and boring and honestly, being dedicated to such a bad bit should be embarrassing for you. Rework your character if you're going to continue spending all your time here. At least then SOME people that aren't new posters will bite on it. Right now you're just tiresome. Phone Post 3.0
Join date 10/17/09

Pfffft! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:41 PM
hermanitor

This loss was obviously a test from god, imo.

Or perhaps he didn't pray hard enough.
8/24/14 8:49 PM
BooZe

Bisping decisioned my SN - Booze I was thinking the same exact thing Phone Post 3.0

yeah it has to be man, why else would he say that! No one in the media has mentioned it, so im pretty damn sure he's a lurker
8/24/14 8:54 PM
BooZe

If so I hope he reads this, because God doesn't give a damn about your fights or if you win. He will not aid or help you harm another human for money! so if your going to pray pray for forgiveness for bringing harm to one another. save the rest for your inside your home when your praying at night because your wrong to even think he helped you beat the shit out of someone. jmo and don't mean to offend any religious people on here.
8/24/14 9:21 PM
OCMikey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo was still in it Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:58 PM
Pessimist_Pete

12ealdeal - All preachy on his standard exaltation of Jesus. Says his usual schtick that he does and adds a "I don't care what you think". Alright, but no one cares either, let Jesus give you the strength, and calm to have some inner peace in adversity.

Yea you lost, it's unfortunate, it happens, but keep this Jesus shit to yourself, it doesn't do you any favors, doesn't do anything for us listening to it either. When you win, you say that chant with positivity, when you lose you say it with hostility.

You're angry, we get it, but that tone and anger you clearly have with people who take issue with your views is silly, and choosing the time to show it, right after an embarrassing defeat isn't the most honorable thing to do.
So why make a thread about it? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.