UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Christine Stanley wins by epic spinning kick KO

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 11:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caposa
1926 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GIF:

8/24/14 12:01 PM
Donkey Puncher
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoss76 -
Galanis -

Man, so many different fights in the last 24 hours with crazy finishes. I spent the entire day watching MMA - Titan FC, Le vs Bisping card, Rebel FC 2 from last night (with Miguel Torres in a BW tournie), UFC FN tonight.. This epic KO happened. Mirko vs Ishii happened.

Huge stacked weekend of MMA. I wish there were more like this.

How did Torres do? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:04 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

GIF:

Thanks. That was brutal. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:12 PM
Harlem Savoy
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My boy Raja Shippen won on that card too. Woohoo! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:22 PM
BuddyRevell
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/14 12:28 PM

Yeah, I can't recall a more devastating KO in women's MMA. Wow. And LOL at her IG handle being "@twatsup125".

8/24/14 12:32 PM
BuddyRevell
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - Maybe it's the perspective of the camera, but how the fuck are they in the same weight class? Phone Post 3.0

The winner's IG says she fights at 125 and started training camp a couple months ago weighing 154 lbs. Perhaps the other girl walks around much closer to her fighting weight.

8/24/14 12:32 PM
mada
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Impressive Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:37 PM
Heikki Mustola
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was pretty mad KO, thanks for sharing man

8/24/14 1:45 PM
DanteHec
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola -

That was pretty mad KO, thanks for sharing man

. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 1:59 PM
VanGo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of joe rogan's quick KO in the TKD tournament Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 2:46 PM
horsemeat grew my head
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Josh Haynes? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 3:05 PM
FatBuddha
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very nice
8/24/14 5:08 PM
Galanis
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donkey Puncher - 
Hoss76 -
Galanis -

Man, so many different fights in the last 24 hours with crazy finishes. I spent the entire day watching MMA - Titan FC, Le vs Bisping card, Rebel FC 2 from last night (with Miguel Torres in a BW tournie), UFC FN tonight.. This epic KO happened. Mirko vs Ishii happened.

Huge stacked weekend of MMA. I wish there were more like this.

How did Torres do? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry for the late reply bros. Torres looked ok. His chin is gone :-/ He threw up a lot of subs from his back like the Mighty Mouse fight. I thought it was a fairly close fight with his opponent probably taking 2 of 3 rounds. Torres was on his back a lot and as I said, he threw up some good subs, but never came close to catching any. His opponent didn't damage him too much but it looked like any shot he connected to Torres had him wobbled.

The commentators were riding Miguel's nuts harder than Frank Mir in 2008. There was a point where Miguel got rocked bad by a left hook and they just sat there in silence, and then said "Miguel falls to his back to catch a bit of a breather there" after he got dropped. Lol

I hate to say it but his best days are behind him. I thought he beat Mighty Mouse in the UFC by being more active off of his back. But if he's content to let guys take him down while he throws up subs, without ever doing much on the feet.. It's just not the same guy that ruled the WEC years ago. Too old, too many wars, competition too high now. Sad but it happens to everyone. I don't think he will win the tourney. There were a few killers in there. Definitely gonna see at least 2 of those guys in the UFC soon if they keep winning.

8/24/14 6:57 PM
Galanis
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teeteetee

8/24/14 7:25 PM
crowbar
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Josh Haynes?"

I`m pretty sure that Josh is now a police officer in Las Vegas.Guy has an attitude also.
8/24/14 11:12 PM
Attila
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dayum! Gotta be quickest female MMA KO ever.
8/24/14 11:47 PM
NatualBornTickler
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VanGo - Reminds me of joe rogan's quick KO in the TKD tournament Phone Post 3.0
Can I find said video on YouTube ? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:00 AM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NatualBornTickler - 

http://youtu.be/x_nyuuuJjh0
8/25/14 2:11 AM
Samoa
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decimated -
Galanis - 

The way the girl fell reminded me of John Matua, with her arms straightened out like that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

That's called the fencing response.  For some reason when the brain gets banged around, sometimes one arm goes up, the other arm tucks in.  Read the wiki article for particulars.

Damn...the winning girl's body type is not what we'd expect.  A bit flabby, but if she is strong enough to carry that weight, it can translate into easy extra pounds at the impact location.

Franklin KO of Quarry too Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:41 AM
NatualBornTickler
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Wood -
NatualBornTickler - 

http://youtu.be/x_nyuuuJjh0
Cheers mang, have a VU Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:04 AM
HiHu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing I can think of after viewing that gif: http://i51.tinypic.com/2d1k6jn.jpg

If a blue would mind embed my link :)
8/25/14 12:23 PM
riddlebox
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:50 PM
pudgepauley66

Dat belly fat at the end tho :-x barf..
8/25/14 12:52 PM
Ch1ef
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serious.

Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 1:02 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

The other chick fell right under the words tomato can. She walked into that kick like a drunk girl in high heels with her hands out. Total Bambi. Not sure from what little we see of her what she was doing in there. She looked like she was going to slap her limp wristedly and maybe try to pull her hair.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.