UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Greatest Night of my Life....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/25/14 6:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben Saunders
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McBottery - 

Awesome win, though I'm going to take some of the credit since I was wearing my Saunders shirt last night.

UFC better get you up on the main card in your next fight so I can watch you kick ass in HD rather than some crappy internet stream.

78.35% credit due to you sounds about right my friend!

Thank you for reppin and supporting me through all this homie!

You deserve your praise! :)
8/25/14 6:06 AM
Ben Saunders
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hawgchao - i'm rather pissed off

i've been waiting for someone to hit that oma in the ufc

i mad i didn't get to see it but when i heard it was a fellow Floridian mah dawg Killa B i became mad for other reasons

i'm mad that killa b Ben Freaking saunders was on the prelims

i hope that got you back on PPV main cards or at least a prelim feature main event

It's all good man. Don't be pissed.

I'm just so grateful to be back man. I am very happy, and you should be also, minus maybe missing it Live. Lol
8/25/14 6:06 AM
Ben Saunders

Jobe Watson the Bomber - That sub was Explosivo, Ben. Phone Post 3.0

YESSS!!!! We'll lead as 2 kings! :D
8/25/14 6:07 AM
Ben Saunders

bruised - 
sadisticsoldier - I could tell how happy you were. I was telling the people that missed it live how impressive and genuinely ecstatic you were when the fight was over. They even replayed it on the main card before the main event I believe.
Yeah they did replay it, and with good reason!

When's the documentary due out? Phone Post 3.0

Still in production... but hopefully soon! :)
8/25/14 6:08 AM
Ben Saunders

Matt Phillips - My buddy Ivan (Max's striking coach) said he was chatting with you for a while in the locker room before the fights, he said your a real good guy. Phone Post 3.0

Aw thanks man. Ya they were all really cool. :)
8/25/14 6:10 AM
Ben Saunders

gasper oliver son - 

Ben, I met you briefly at the UFC fan expo in Boston around 2010 or 2011.  You mentioned to me that you couldn't wait to get back to the UFC.  It took longer than I thought it would be, but welcome back!  Awesome performance.  You were a really great guy to meet and I couldn't be happier for you and your success.  Congrats!

UFC Boston Expo was one of the coolest trips i have ever made! Awesome time out there. and ya it def took longer than i expected... but I think things have come at a great time now. :)
8/25/14 6:11 AM
Ben Saunders

GrindOnLine - Congrats, was this really the first omoplatta?
No homo...

Yeezziirr! :)
8/25/14 6:11 AM
Ben Saunders

Huey freman - So happy for you dude.

I don't think things could have worked out any better, hard work pays off. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't agree more! :)
8/25/14 6:12 AM
Ben Saunders

zackthewop - Ben you are more than a man you're a shiny golden God. Phone Post 3.0

The size of a ball point pen? lol
8/25/14 6:13 AM
Ben Saunders

Pablo Duke - 
Hunter Thompson's .45 - Great fight!

I feel like you should be an honorary member of Wu Tang with a name like Killa B. Phone Post 3.0
I don't want to start a ruckus, but Ben Saunders' Jits ain't nuthing to fuck with! Phone Post 3.0

RZA needs to produce me an Official Walk Out! :D
8/25/14 6:13 AM
Ben Saunders

Brennan Huff - Ben vs Nick Diaz

Then

Ben vs Anderson Silva

Triple deathmatch sound fair.... :)
8/25/14 6:14 AM
Ben Saunders

Zachlibs - Thank you for inspiring us killa B! I was jumping out of my seat when you were sinking in that omoplata! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha i try my friend! :)
8/25/14 6:17 AM
Ben Saunders

Bull_in_chinashop - Congrats Ben! I was watching the fight with some guys at the gym and we had 2 questions
1) were you repping Mejiro. If so - hell yeah.. Old school awesome!
2) when you were trying to finish we all saw you lean across hard then come back to the hand and work on the shoulder for the tap. Did you feel he was slipping? What was going on on your mind during the sub? Phone Post 3.0

1.) Hell Ya man I have been training with Mejiro Gym under Bobby Robare for almost 10 years now! :)

2.) Eddie was screaming for me to S grip or Gable grip his right arm... I was also looking for the neck crank cross face that Joe Rogan is so fond of from there... but neither were easily accessible.

I started to think about rolling him over to get side mount, but then said fuck it lets finish this shit, and committed fully to the omo. :)
8/25/14 6:34 AM
Ben Saunders

JoeMimic - Lets mutherfuker! Phone Post 3.0

YES! LETS!!! :)
8/25/14 6:35 AM
Ben Saunders

Shinsplint - Congrats Ben I was bragging to my wife about my fellow forum alumni hitting the first omaplata in the UFC. She didn't care but I was stoked. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao... tell her i said hi!

Maybe next time she'll care a bit more! :D
Ben Saunders

Right Hand JO Power - 

you deserved to be on the main card.  so you put yourself on the main card, like a fucking boss. 

lol :)
Ben Saunders

Right Hand JO Power - 

you deserved to be on the main card.  so you put yourself on the main card, like a fucking boss. 

lol :)
8/25/14 6:36 AM
Ben Saunders

The Wallabee Kingpin - killa b top team Phone Post 3.0

Lol :)
8/25/14 6:36 AM
Ben Saunders

caposa - 

Congrats on the historic sub. People focus on the clinch and forget about the ridiculous guard. Amazing.

It helps to be well rounded fo sho! :)
8/25/14 6:37 AM
Ben Saunders

youarewhatiswrong - Mr. Saunders:

Please note that, in the stickied thread entitled "UFC Fight Night 49 results & discussion, on the first page and forth post, I correctly predicted (and I quote):

"Its a shame Ben is so low on the card. He deserves a more prominant spot. I would bet that his fight ends up being replayed on the main card, though, as his are usually fight of the night. "

The UG has faith in you, Ben.

Nostradomous of the UG! Lol

You sir are brilliant! :)
8/25/14 6:37 AM
Ben Saunders

Musashi - Next UFC, Ben should get the permission to use whatever nickname he wants... like:

Ben "Motherfuckin'" Saunders

lol
8/25/14 6:38 AM
Ben Saunders

deadlyonetwo3 - Awesome post man. Congratulations on that epic submission! I was stuck trying to remember the last time I actually saw an omaplata finish the fight!! Great night of fights and I'm genuinely happy for you bro! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks deadlyonetwo3, awesome name by the way! :)
8/25/14 6:39 AM
Ben Saunders

Synado - It will be second best when you become champion! Congratulations.

:)
8/25/14 6:40 AM
Ben Saunders

Vandalay Silva - That was fucking amazing man!
The whole time you were cranking his shoulder I was squirming like a bitch imagining the pain and when he finally tapped I went fuckin nuts. My jaw was on the floor.

No bs, that was one of the happiest moments i've had during any sporting event. I remembered the journey of your career from tuf when I became a huge fan all the way back to the ufc pulling off the first omoplata ever. Something i've been dying to see for years in the UFC. It felt surreal.

Congrats Ben!
I couldn't be happier for a fighter and can't wait to see what's next. Phone Post 3.0

That means so much man! Thank you! :)
8/25/14 6:40 AM
Ben Saunders

2JupitersTooMany - Dammit tried to quote and voted Ben down, will come back tomorrow to repair his reputation Phone Post 3.0

You dishonor our house!!!! -_-

Lmao all good brotha! :)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.