UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Twitter reacts to Bisping vs. Le

8/24/14 7:34 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Michael Bisping needed a win at UFC Fight Night 48, and he got it, stopping Cung Le in the fourth round. As always, Twitter reacted.

Dan Moore @MMATorchDan
Michael Bisping's last chance for relevance is up next

Jonathan Snowden @mmaencyclopedia
Cung Le looks huge! A guy in his 40's, bigger and more cut than he was in his professional prime! HARD WORK! DEDICATION!

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
•Le is bleeding. Also he can't open his right eye. Seems like he was accusing Bisping of poking him. Need to see replay. Bisping gaining mo'.
•Le busted open now. Goldie confirms via the truck that it was a punch, not a poke, that nailed Le in the eye.

Ben Fowlkes @benfowlkesMMA
Le is a mess. At this point, can't even blame him for low blows. He can only guess at where Bisping's groin is.

Roxanne Modafferi @Roxyfighter
MMA is merciless.

Yves Edwards @thugjitsumaster
Man I thought @CungLe185 would be backing away in this 3rd but he's being aggressive. He's tough as fuck. #BothEyesSwollen

Chuck Mindenhall @ChuckMindenhall
Bisping's corner is squeegeeing Le's blood off of his thorax.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
Michael Bisping wins via fourth-round TKO. He then yells out to the crowd, "I am going f*cking nowhere. F*cking nowhere."

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
Well that was an awesome Michael Bisping, you guys

Jordan Breen @jordanbreen
Five-rounders rule. Bisping just needed those few extra seconds to go from "won a fun slugfest on points" to "wasted Le with a Tekken combo"

Brian Stann @BrianStann
It didn't pay to cheat for once, good start to the day.

Aljamain Sterling @FunkMasterAljO
The sport where guys don't flop! #UFCMacao Cung Le you are the man brotha! Love your striking style. Rest up and enjoy the family time.

Michael Carroll @MJCflipdascript
Michael Bisping earns his 9th KO/TKO UFC victory, tying Rich Franklin and Matt Brown for 4th most in UFC history.

khabib nurmagomedov @TeamKhabib
I whant see @bisping vs @LukeRockhold lets do it @ufc

Luke Rockhold ‏@LukeRockhold
O by the way people @Bisping wouldn't take my bet.

michael ‏@bisping
@LukeRockhold just caused a scene while I was having coffee with my father. #classless

Damon Martin ‏@DamonMartin
@bisping On a side note, your dad is awesome. Tell him I said hello.

Luke Rockhold @LukeRockhold
@bisping your father and his little friend have been giving me s--- all weekend. You have no room to talk about class

8/24/14 7:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ProctorMMA
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree Brian. Cung's been popped so many times nice to see it not pay off.
8/24/14 8:55 AM
Malvert the Janitor
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luke fucking with Callum's granddad??

A UGer's granddad?!?!

Fuck that guy! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:38 AM
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Luke fucking with Callum's granddad??

A UGer's granddad?!?!

Somehow, when I think of Callum's granddad, I don't think of a sweet old man feeding the pigeons in the park.

I have a feeling that Granddad Bisping gives few fucks. Rockhold is probably lucky that he didn't get a pint glass in the face.
8/24/14 11:13 AM
Malvert the Janitor
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainAhab -
Malvert the Janitor - Luke fucking with Callum's granddad??

A UGer's granddad?!?!

Somehow, when I think of Callum's granddad, I don't think of a sweet old man feeding the pigeons in the park.

I have a feeling that Granddad Bisping gives few fucks. Rockhold is probably lucky that he didn't get a pint glass in the face.
He glassed me! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:28 AM
Naughty Gorilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight would not go the same way the second time, IMO. That eye poke or whatever seriously changed the fight.
8/24/14 11:50 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughty Gorilla - This fight would not go the same way the second time, IMO. That eye poke or whatever seriously changed the fight.
I heard a rumour they call it a 'punch' in the fight game, whatever one of those is.

Trolololol Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:54 AM
RKing85
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

could not for the life of me understood why Cung Le was such a sexy underdog pick for so many people.
8/24/14 11:59 AM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -
Naughty Gorilla - This fight would not go the same way the second time, IMO. That eye poke or whatever seriously changed the fight.
I heard a rumour they call it a 'punch' in the fight game, whatever one of those is.

Trolololol Phone Post 3.0
Fucking Bisping and his bullshit closed fist "punches". If he didn't punch Le in the face at all in the first 3 rounds, it would have been a totally different fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:00 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Rockhold needs a new PR manager. He's somehow made himself more despised than Bisping ever was.

Great show from Mike. Did what he had to, put Cung away with ease. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:01 PM
Morpheus1976

ProctorMMA - I agree Brian. Cung's been popped so many times nice to see it not pay off.

its straight out fighter bashing from Stann.
8/24/14 12:03 PM
WarKota

-Yuta Sasaki is the future of BW
-Colby Covington is a mini Chris Weidman
-Shinsho Azai...SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
-Liz "dat ass" Phillips was robbed
8/24/14 1:31 PM
Jack Skellington
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch ..... Brian Stann @BrianStann It didn't pay to cheat for once, good start to the day.
8/24/14 3:42 PM
jiujitsumstr

If I was Bisping I wouldn't be so happy about defeating a guy who blind in one eye starting from the second round.
8/24/14 3:43 PM
jiujitsumstr

ProctorMMA - I agree Brian. Cung's been popped so many times nice to see it not pay off.

Trolling? When has he ever been "popped"?
8/24/14 3:53 PM
Brabatross

jiujitsumstr - If I was Bisping I wouldn't be so happy about defeating a guy who blind in one eye starting from the second round.

Lol what? Bisping was the one who did that to him... Great first post btw.
8/24/14 3:58 PM
Malvert the Janitor

jiujitsumstr - If I was Bisping I wouldn't be so happy about defeating a guy who blind in one eye starting from the second round.
What was your previous screen name? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:03 PM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That kick luke took from Vitor turned him into a mr.complainy-pants Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:08 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Cung passes the enhanced testing then Stann should go fuck himself.  Pretty classless unless theres proof of any kind

8/24/14 4:16 PM
Eric Bloodaxe

Brabatross - 
jiujitsumstr - If I was Bisping I wouldn't be so happy about defeating a guy who blind in one eye starting from the second round.

Lol what? Bisping was the one who did that to him... Great first post btw.

Exactly! He puched him in the face and then he even kicked him right in front of everybody! Thousands of people there and not a soul did anything. What a bully, no wonder people are whining on an MMA forum.

8/24/14 4:19 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

jiujitsumstr - If I was Bisping I wouldn't be so happy about defeating a guy who blind in one eye starting from the second round.
Lol wut?! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:38 PM
rockafella

To be fair Bisping was blind in one starting from the first round.
8/24/14 4:47 PM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor -
What was your previous screen name? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:48 PM
calpolkid

Malvert the Janitor - Luke fucking with Callum's granddad??

A UGer's granddad?!?!

Screw that guy Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 4:51 PM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughty Gorilla - This fight would not go the same way the second time, IMO. That eye poke or whatever seriously changed the fight.

^butthurt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.