UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seriously??? TLI

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 8:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wescack
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe nobody made this thread yet, but WTF??? The UFC bans Mein's dad from cornering his son for his own transgressions (which I am OK with), but TLI is not only allowed to corner...but they kept pumping him and his team up. I'm sorry but that is utter horse shit to me.
8/24/14 9:31 AM
Willin
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did Mein's dad do? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:45 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - What did Mein's dad do? Phone Post 3.0
Tried finger banging a housekeeper or some shit. She asked for an autograph, he asked for a Quicky as far as I know. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:45 AM
NyTerp3
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin - What did Mein's dad do? Phone Post 3.0
He's being accused of digitally TLI-ing a maid at the hotel. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:15 AM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The irony is strong. Sadly no charges have recently been brought against that scum sucking POS, so the PR team has little to worry about main stream fans even knowing all we know. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:25 AM
Wescack
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was anybody else watching Mein getting interviewed after the fight waiting for him to say something about his dad? I know I was. Seeing TLI getting props really got under my skin for some reason, to think after all he's "allegedly" done the UFC is still alright with putting his face on TV. Fucking hell.
8/24/14 10:28 AM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It made me sick and angry as well.  Disgusting that a sketchy as all fuck dirt-bag gets any free air-time, when he should not even be breathing free air outside a correctional institute.

8/24/14 10:28 AM
Decimated

Edited: 08/24/14 10:30 AM

why the FUCK did that guy not just call a prostitute to his room?  

oh wait...i thought it was in las vegas...but in Tulsa OK.  Legalize stuff like this please, i bet rapes would decrease in number, by what % who knows, but FFS there are more good reasons to do it than reasons not to.

Or maybe this Dad guy would have done it in any case, but we don't know that. 

8/24/14 10:29 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wescack - I can't believe nobody made this thread yet, but WTF??? The UFC bans Mein's dad from cornering his son for his own transgressions (which I am OK with), but TLI is not only allowed to corner...but they kept pumping him and his team up. I'm sorry but that is utter horse shit to me.
He automatically takes away from the event everytime I see his bitch ass there with a fighter. I hope people treat him like shit when he shows up. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:30 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decimated -

why the FUCK did that guy not just call a prostitute to his room?  

oh wait...i thought it was in las vegas...but in Tulsa OK.  Legalize stuff like this please, i bet rapes would decrease in number, by what % who knows, but FFS there are more good reasons to do it than reasons not to.

Or maybe this Dad guy would have done it in any case, but we don't know that. 

.... phrasing. Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:46 AM
Wescack

To hear someone I respect such as Brian Stann, who I think has quality moral character, gas up TLI and squad...I am disappoint. And Anik having a hard time looking Mein in the eye during the post-fight interview kinda made me feel bad for the dude. I know that posting TLI threads is old news now (and gives him more "publicity" than he should get) but how the fuck can the UG not have burnt this dude to the ground already ???
8/24/14 11:05 AM
yellow's b@#ch07

Wescack - I can't believe nobody made this thread yet, but WTF??? The UFC bans Mein's dad from cornering his son for his own transgressions (which I am OK with), but TLI is not only allowed to corner...but they kept pumping him and his team up. I'm sorry but that is utter horse shit to me.
I did find it odd that they pumped him up so much and even had the camera on him at one point during the fight which they don't often while the fights happening..

Fuck Irvin Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:07 AM
rockwell
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact he is cage side disgusts me.
The fact he's getting exposure disgusts me.
I will always root for the opponent of any fighter associated to TLI.
They banned a legend like Randy from cornering his own son cage side due to petty squabbling between two egomaniacs but they allow this scumbag. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:09 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL

Wescack - To hear someone I respect such as Brian Stann, who I think has quality moral character, gas up TLI and squad...I am disappoint. And Anik having a hard time looking Mein in the eye during the post-fight interview kinda made me feel bad for the dude. I know that posting TLI threads is old news now (and gives him more "publicity" than he should get) but how the fuck can the UG not have burnt this dude to the ground already ???
Boss man wouldn't let us burn it down :( Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:59 AM
Wescack

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
Wescack - To hear someone I respect such as Brian Stann, who I think has quality moral character, gas up TLI and squad...I am disappoint. And Anik having a hard time looking Mein in the eye during the post-fight interview kinda made me feel bad for the dude. I know that posting TLI threads is old news now (and gives him more "publicity" than he should get) but how the fuck can the UG not have burnt this dude to the ground already ???

oh yeah I forgot the mass deletions and freezes...I am getting a little chilly...oh shit
8/24/14 12:16 PM
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon

I understand I will get voted down and that's fine. Keep your bullshit arrows. I don't understand the team Lloyd Irvin hate around here. They make a thread about some beta staying with his girl after she fucks a bunch of dudes and all kinds of peeps over there talking shit on the girl. I understand it turned out it was all staged. But everybody had something to say they thought was funny. But when Loyd Irvin did this shit years ago everybody wants him crucified. Bunch of Hippocrates. I don't give a fuck about team Lloyd Irvin or any of that shit. I don't know what happened I wasn't there it all seems kinda sketch. But I don't pass judgement because I just don't know. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:23 PM
ShanTheMan
1142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He admitted to attempting rape, but couldnt get hard. Way different than staging a bj. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:27 PM
Eisenberg
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah you bunch of Hippocrates. Take that shit somewhere else.

8/24/14 12:28 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

rockwell - The fact he is cage side disgusts me.
The fact he's getting exposure disgusts me.
I will always root for the opponent of any fighter associated to TLI.
They banned a legend like Randy from cornering his own son cage side due to petty squabbling between two egomaniacs but they allow this scumbag. Phone Post 3.0

voted up^
8/24/14 12:31 PM
Jeon Sa
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL -
I seem to remember that... TLI threatened with legal action. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:31 PM
Wescack

Well evidently we are all a bunch of greek physicians...who fucking knew. You sir are a god damn genius!
8/24/14 12:32 PM
ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon

This is how I understood it. Like I said I for know all the angles.

Some young girls goes out and party's with a bunch of dudes. She pretty much fucks all of them. Next day she cries rape.

If they really raped her then I am onboard the TLI hate train. However I don't believe in our court systems. I don't trust the police, judges, lawyers, none of that.

I don't know the whole story. Did he really try to fuck that girl and he couldn't get a boner? Or did the lawyer tell him to say that. How would the courts treat a young black man back in the day when that happened? All I am saying is that the while story is sketch. Have you ever heard of a woman doing slutty shit and crying rape the next day? I was in the military I saw that shit all the time. Like I said I refuse to pass judgement because I don't know the truth. And neither do any of you. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:41 PM
Huey freman
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - This is how I understood it. Like I said I for know all the angles.

Some young girls goes out and party's with a bunch of dudes. She pretty much fucks all of them. Next day she cries rape.

If they really raped her then I am onboard the TLI hate train. However I don't believe in our court systems. I don't trust the police, judges, lawyers, none of that.

I don't know the whole story. Did he really try to fuck that girl and he couldn't get a boner? Or did the lawyer tell him to say that. How would the courts treat a young black man back in the day when that happened? All I am saying is that the while story is sketch. Have you ever heard of a woman doing slutty shit and crying rape the next day? I was in the military I saw that shit all the time. Like I said I refuse to pass judgement because I don't know the truth. And neither do any of you. Phone Post 3.0
He will get his eventually, because the UFC seemed to be actively promoting him parents may hear that and take their kids to that camp something needs to be done so the issue is more public and also any of his supporters will need to express if they promoted him while being aware of his character.

If they did then they should retract their support and quickly. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:51 PM
Dr Doom
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon - This is how I understood it. Like I said I for know all the angles.

It takes a brave man to stand up for Llyod Irvin around here.

A brave, misogynistic, incredibly stupid man.
8/24/14 12:51 PM
NyTerp3
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eisenberg -

Yeah you bunch of Hippocrates. Take that shit somewhere else.

Greek God of Hippos. Show some respect. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.