UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC announces rest of Halifax card

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/25/14 7:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TJGTT_Halichap
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisBJJ -
Jack Skellington - 
TJGTT_Halichap - Got lower bowl, section 8. Shit card, but they always produce sick fights from guys hungry for bigger things, so I'm pumped. Phone Post 3.0

Lower bowl here too section 11. I'll be the one in the Sakuraba mask. Very pumped for this!!!

I'm at Section 9, cool to see so many ugers going to the card.
Hell yeah fellas Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 7:57 PM
TexDeuce
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LurkerBerzerker - WTF do you people want? How do think they should build future stars? Like it or not the old guard is fading out and they need to build new stars. The best way to do that is put young up and comers on free TV and hope a few of them put on show, and be a recognizable name next time they fight. Phone Post 3.0
Oversaturated shit Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 7:35 PM
Paquet90
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThEUniT -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ch1ef -
crowbar -

Mmmmm Paige

Did I read she had a spine injury? Phone Post 3.0
She's off the card I do believe. Phone Post 3.0
No0o0o0o00000 Phone Post 3.0
Yup I guess she's out one less reason to go . Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 7:44 PM
Jack Skellington
965 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atlee - 
Ch1ef -
crowbar -

Mmmmm Paige

Yeah i hit it a bit to hard. Sorry fellas. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Dwyer is injured too & is off the card. Albert Tumenov is still on it & will get a new opponent. And yes the women's Straw weight fight has been canceled. :(
8/26/14 9:08 PM
Paquet90
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -
Atlee - 
Ch1ef -
crowbar -

Mmmmm Paige

Yeah i hit it a bit to hard. Sorry fellas. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Dwyer is injured too & is off the card. Albert Tumenov is still on it & will get a new opponent. And yes the women's Straw weight fight has been canceled. :(
Not a good start lets hope for you guys sakes the main event will hold . Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 9:24 PM
TopGrinder
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would go to Halifax for a UFC but this card is not UFC material. It's fucking garbage. Hdnet fights are better Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 12:11 PM
TJGTT_Halichap
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, look at the line-up they are getting in CT compared to us. Kinda sickening.
8/27/14 4:29 PM
Paquet90

Zed Wayne Zed -
Paquet90 - 
Zed Wayne Zed - Wow.

To all the boys in Halifornia, sorry you're paying exhorbant prices for one fighter on the card who cannot yet headline a PPV.

Actually has I said earlier tickets are dirt cheap 48$/183$ is pretty cheap. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough.
It is cheap.
But I hope this is not something you guys are gonna keep paying for.

As stated above, CT is getting a phenomenal card.
If the they had put two/three of their fantastic undercard fights on your main card, it might be of value.

Anyways, have fun at your first UFC, not trying to buzzkill the party.
Crowd will be great.
Oh I'm not going . I was planing on it but I just can't see myself waste money for a card that I have zero interest in. Plus i already went to GSP vs Condit so this would of not been my first card. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 4:49 PM
RickStorm
2696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Paige vs Curran has been moved to Nov 22nd

8/27/14 5:07 PM
Palmala Handerson
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

183 Dollards is cheap? For this? The cheap seats suck and most of the venue is in the 180 dollar range, maybe I'm just a cheap bastard but I thought they were expensive.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.