UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dolce since Penn's comment

22 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dupes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since Penn said he'd never hire Dolce again for anything, Mike has been keeping a low profile. Was all bad timing since his "new and improved" 3 weeks to shredded was launched around the same time. Overall Mike seems like a good guy, but curious if other fighters will follow suit. Hendricks and Rousey are his big names but they can't fight frequently enough to keep the buzz going.

Was this a big hit to him? Has anything specific as to BJ's comment come to life? Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well he did have Vitor and Chael as well... Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
Snake D

I got spammed with emails about Dolce's new book. At least 10 in 2 days.
22 days ago
Dupes

Snake D - I got spammed with emails about Dolce's new book. At least 10 in 2 days.
Same here, just got another which prompted the question to the forum! Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well since the UFC pretty much tells some guys to use him, i doubt he'll have too much trouble, maybe a slight hit.
22 days ago
8flat
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't heard the background story yet.  If BJ was pissed because Dolce caught him smuggling jelly donuts in his shorts I think he'll be OK...lol

22 days ago
hawgchao

i love BJ Penn But Dolce's track record should speak for itself.
22 days ago
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy - Well he did have Vitor and Chael as well... Phone Post 3.0

He was quite proud of them also.

No excuse for BJ fightin at 146-148 lbs though.

He looked 65 years old.
22 days ago
muskokamma

He had vocal cord surgery a month or so ago. That's why he has been so quiet Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
ausgepicht

Most people can see through excuses. Dolce's track record has been superlative with EVERYONE....except BJ. Most people aren't drinking the kool-aid, so this won't hurt Dolce at all.
22 days ago
AllAmericana

I heard BJ didn't want to use IV bags to rehydrate which is a standard technique Dolce uses. So the weight cut system employed by BJ is not the standard Dolce model.
22 days ago
Rob San Soo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doubt it hurt him like it didn't hurt Marv Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
Andrew S

Did BJ say he had a problem with the nutrition program? All I saw was that he wouldn't hire him for anything which led me to believe it was something personal.
22 days ago
Samoa
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - Most people can see through excuses. Dolce's track record has been superlative with EVERYONE....except BJ. Most people aren't drinking the kool-aid, so this won't hurt Dolce at all.
Not everyone but Mike is the one with the great history and Penn is the one with the shady history in this regard. Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
BW92

BJ was mad he was walking so light and only weighed 148 Fight Night.... which he would've expected if he knew the first thing about what he was doing (hint: first real diet of his life). Dolce guided him perfectly, BJ expected something else
22 days ago
BW92

BJ was mad he was walking so light and only weighed 148 Fight Night.... which he would've expected if he knew the first thing about what he was doing (hint: first real diet of his life). Dolce guided him perfectly, BJ expected something else
22 days ago
8flat
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That diet occasionally messes with your fighting stance.  Killed BJ's comeback.

22 days ago
Samoa
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 - BJ was mad he was walking so light and only weighed 148 Fight Night.... which he would've expected if he knew the first thing about what he was doing (hint: first real diet of his life). Dolce guided him perfectly, BJ expected something else
I heard BJ wouldn't use IV's to rehydrate. He should have researched that as a Dolce method and made a more informed decision about signing up for his regimen.

(BJ Penn for life who spoke with him when he trained at Ralph's; I'm not bashing BJ) Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
BuddyRevell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as Dolce has Dana and champs like Rousey singing his praises, he'll be fine. 

22 days ago
Donoghue88
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dolce seems cool to me, but who doesn't in interviews?
22 days ago
BW92

Salted Karma -
BW92 - BJ was mad he was walking so light and only weighed 148 Fight Night.... which he would've expected if he knew the first thing about what he was doing (hint: first real diet of his life). Dolce guided him perfectly, BJ expected something else

LOL WHY would he expect to only weigh 148? I suppose all his fights at 15 werent "real" diets? You were there, you know how this whole diet thing went perfectly? What did BJ get compared to what he expected out of this?

I would love to hear all your made up answers to these questions because you dont know shit LOL

Because if he had any experience in this area he wouldn't do a diet and be 10 lbs lighter than expected after rehydrating. That's silly. Thank you for showing me how clueless you are with your reaction Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
TheMessiah

Most high profile trainer right now Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
Dupes

Great thread... thanks guys.

And best donut is butternut. If you disagree fuck off. Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
The Tiger Man

He made weight. So Dolce delivered Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
TheBankster

Dolce had rumors on his vocal cords and had to have surgery. Dude has done UFC fit and voice of EA UFC game trainer.. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.