UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone else think that the stoppage was fine?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TFK_SickEye
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could watch Bendo get pummeled all day, but the stoppage was perfectly fine. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:46 PM
dangerboy12
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen worse...

But the fact that now that is accepted as a decent stoppage isn't all that great as a fan of watching fights.

I know it's all about safety, but I'm sure we've missed out on a few legendary comebacks over the years. And some epic convincing finishes.
8/24/14 8:22 PM
shinbang
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stoppage was fine in my books
8/24/14 8:32 PM
Dr Doom
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dangerboy12 - I've seen worse...

But the fact that now that is accepted as a decent stoppage isn't all that great as a fan of watching fights.

I know it's all about safety, but I'm sure we've missed out on a few legendary comebacks over the years. And some epic convincing finishes.

We've also seen some ridiculously late stoppages that may have left fighters with long-term damage.

It would have been good if we missed out on those.
8/24/14 10:35 PM
pattitude
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stoppage. First the knee and then the hook. Plus, Anjos was right in there to deliver more.

I'm glad Bendo didn't take any more damage. I want to see this guy fight for a good long time.
8/24/14 10:35 PM
James Vagabond
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealRobinHood -
RougeRider - It was a good stoppage.
This. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:41 PM
CaughtItFromARua
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stoppage. Any time a guy goes down like he did the fights gotta be over. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:10 PM
Mack Diesel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think as an ex-champ he should've gotten more time. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:10 PM
Mack Diesel

Not like he was a noob Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:36 PM
Mike_in_CA
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was Henderson's little dance shadow boxing after getting up ?? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 11:32 AM
Ministry of Truth

Edited: 08/25/14 11:32 AM
^ I think was trying to convince himself he was OK and hold in his emotions. Similar to Guida's response after getting finished in his last fight.
8/25/14 6:13 PM
Son of Neckbone
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clean stoppage. This is pretty clearcut kids.
8/25/14 6:13 PM
Son of Neckbone
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clean stoppage. This is pretty clearcut kids.
8/25/14 6:18 PM
Atlee
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait to get home & watch the ko on dvr & see what all the crying is about
8/25/14 6:25 PM
DevilsAdvocate

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong -
ArthurKnoqOut - I didn't even realize there was "controversy" until I went on the UG lol
Every stoppage is either too late or too early on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
You can get subbed and people on the UG will call it a robbery. Too many fans judge with their emotions. In order to properly judge a fight, you should have zero vested interest in either party winning. Most fans are pulling for one fighter over another and this causes them to be less than objective when criticizing performances, stoppages and decisions. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.