UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CUNG LE-whats next for him??

23 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jitsnbeer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's going to retire and try to make it as a Chinese movie/tv star or personality. He already has 500k+ followers on Chinese version of twitter, which is a big deal.

I think he should still work with the UFC in China and try to grow the sport there through different PR or other media. Great way to get a pay check and get some good exposure riding the coat tails of the ufc.
23 days ago
AgedCaviar
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight choreographer for movies; do some acting; open a san da academy. He could fight some lesser comp, but I don't see him doing it. Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
MegaCholo2000

jitsnbeer - He's going to retire and try to make it as a Chinese movie/tv star or personality. He already has 500k+ followers on Chinese version of twitter, which is a big deal.

I think he should still work with the UFC in China and try to grow the sport there through different PR or other media. Great way to get a pay check and get some good exposure riding the coat tails of the ufc.
Bingo Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
sage77

Retirement. He's got money and he's 42. Do you think he wants to get his face remodeled again at 43? Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
MMAnima
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ew0k187 - Pandorum 2 : The Sequel Phone Post 3.0

VTFU I've always thought this movie deserved more attention than it received.
23 days ago
TheRealMrBeefy

If Wand can get his shit together, id love to see them rematch. Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
NiteProwleR
1279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glory.
23 days ago
Jambo888
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard Cung is gonna play Chong Li in the off-broadway production of Bloodsport

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.