UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogan will be on Alex Jones show tomorrow Mon

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/24/14 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJTTMachidaMachidaMachida
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan will be on the Alex Jones show infowars.com tomorrow Monday, August 25, 2014 from 10 AM till 1 PM central standard time. The last time Joe Rogan was on the Alex Jones show it was a laugh riot he brought Joey Coco Diaz with him and it was unbelievably hilarious.
Blue please;
http://youtu.be/i9p6jRHDZ0E Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:06 PM
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. Alex is a bit of a madman but he is always entertaining. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 7:11 PM
crazydave
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.

Can't wait for the reverse where Alex is on JRE. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:02 PM
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave - Awesome.

Can't wait for the reverse where Alex is on JRE. Phone Post 3.0
Should be great, did you see last time when Joey Diaz went nuts? Its was crazy! The videos linked in the op, Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:05 PM
The Power Double
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Troll? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 8:31 PM
WhiskeyWithered
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh this may be good Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:08 PM
BodyByCoors
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:15 PM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully Joey is tagging along for the ride again. Holy fuck last time was amazing Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:28 PM
Dead President
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joes impression if him always makes me die laughing. I can't get enough if it Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:32 PM
Porkchop

Alex Jones is a tool. I hope Joe doesn't go crazy by proxy.
8/24/14 9:38 PM
jasonhightower
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:44 PM
The Power Double
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait he's really going on the Alex Jones show? And he's been on it once before? The fuck Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 9:49 PM
IBProfane
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that Coco is coming with him again.
8/24/14 10:22 PM

Im getting intel that suggest Alex will air a pre-tapped interview, with joe rogan from this weekend, on his show monday morning. Apparently Joe rogan was in Austin over the weekend and visited in studio with alex. The interview may be broken in two parts, and may be aired on the info-wars nightly news, as well as radio.
No word on Coco. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 10:34 PM
Strykr619

Porkchop - Alex Jones is a tool. I hope Joe doesn't go crazy by proxy.

William Cooper (OG conspiracy theorist who was killed by the FED's) thought Alex Jones was a government plant LOL...

Alex Jones personifies why people make fun of conspiracy theorist's....

Will never believe anyone even if slapped in the face with facts that are irrefutable.
8/24/14 11:23 PM
Taz

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/10-reasons-why-alex-jones-should-be-tried-for-treason/ Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 11:28 PM
Phisher

I remember back in the 90s when Alex Jones' only outlet for his ravings was late night public access TV in Austin.

The fact that this charlatan has developed a worldwide following through the internet boggles the mind.

I have no respect for anybody who lends credence to that fucking clown.

8/24/14 11:31 PM
Phisher

Edited: 08/25/14 1:52 AM
Strykr619 - 

William Cooper (OG conspiracy theorist who was killed by the FED's) thought Alex Jones was a government plant LOL...

Alex Jones personifies why people make fun of conspiracy theorist's....

Will never believe anyone even if slapped in the face with facts that are irrefutable.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was actually on the establishment payroll. The best way to delegitimize any credible grievance with the government, multi-national corporations or the political/social elite is to have this loon start carrying on about it.

8/25/14 1:10 AM
The Power Double

BJTTMachidaMachidaMachida - Im getting intel that suggest Alex will air a pre-tapped interview, with joe rogan from this weekend, on his show monday morning. Apparently Joe rogan was in Austin over the weekend and visited in studio with alex. The interview may be broken in two parts, and may be aired on the info-wars nightly news, as well as radio.
No word on Coco. Phone Post 3.0
You're... getting intel?

God help us all Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 1:16 AM
Porkchop

The Fella - 

Two Cointel Pro agents?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Aw-VYXAgR5E/TffLBFM69RI/AAAAAAAAC4M/nvyIugRMy2c/s1600/rogan%2Band%2Bjones.jpg

Fuck! We're too late!!!
8/25/14 1:20 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 08/25/14 11:09 PM
Phisher - 

I remember back in the 90s when Alex Jones' only outlet for his ravings was late night public access TV in Austin.

The fact that this charlatan has developed a worldwide following through the internet boggles the mind.

I have no respect for anybody who lends credence to that fucking clown.

Amen. Agreed wholeheartedly. I lost a lot of respect for the intelligence of Joe when I heard him saying that he respected Alex Jones and that they were into conspiracies together.

It was an unexpected bromance and it really let me down. Joe hadn't gotten too deep into his crazy DMT shit yet though so I still thought he might be someone I could take seriously. He's his own lab rat though and apparently one that loves to hear crazy shit from crazy people and believe it. Joe is pretty level headed, but he leans toward the crazy shit sometimes.

Joe is a great commentator but I can't believe that anyone would want to be seen in public with Alex Jones. Blows me away.
8/25/14 1:22 AM
crazydave
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLACK HELICOPTERS! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 2:14 AM

crazydave - BLACK HELICOPTERS! Phone Post 3.0
Hey any blue, can you please post this video,its joey Diaz- trainwrecks the alex jones show!
http://youtu.be/i9p6jRHDZ0E Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:18 PM

Here is a ten minute video clip of the interview with Joe Rogan from today!

http://youtu.be/dgqIAPFrEjE

Blue please. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:20 PM
Switchheadkick
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for links of today's video Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.