UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Question about roids/trt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/25/14 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always heard that when dudes go bald early its due to high testesterone. Idk whether thats true or not.

If it is, and as most of u seem to say that vitor has been on roids since his teens, wouldnt he show signs of balding?

And if the early balding/testesterone thing is true, why would ben rothwell need a tue?

Hes been balding since like 16 Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:15 AM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not true, as Vitor has luxurious flowing locks.  although it could also be his Herbal Essence Conditioner.

8/25/14 12:16 AM
ChaosOverkill
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can reverse the baldness by licking feet

8/25/14 12:22 AM
mada

Just like with anything it has different side effects on different people Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:34 AM
I Wild Each It
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It’s not the amount of testosterone (or DHT) that causes male pattern baldness...it’s the sensitivity of one's hair follicles, which is determined by genetics. The AR gene makes the receptor on hair follicles that interacts with testosterone and DHT. If one's receptors are particularly sensitive, hair loss occurs more easily as a result.

Age, stress, and other shit can also influence whether or not one experiences hair loss...but genes play the most significant role. Men who have close relatives with male pattern baldness, have a much higher risk of developing it themselves.

I've pinned a lot of Test in my life, and have never experienced hair loss. Winstrol, however, made me shed like a motherfucker, so I got off of it with a quickness.
8/25/14 12:48 AM
BooZe

Dht Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.