UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gilbert: Diaz had more tension with pettis

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/25/14 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingMeNow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/gilbert-melendez-on-tuf-20-nate-diaz-had-more-tension-with-anthony-pettis/ Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 12:52 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and he can channel all that tension right back into sittin on the sidelines whining.

8/25/14 1:07 PM
HandyDarsh
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!) -

and he can channel all that tension right back into sittin on the sidelines whining.

These comments are more annoying than Nate not fighting IMO Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 1:17 PM
TheImmortalStocktonSlap
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!) -

These comments are more annoying than Nate not fighting IMO Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 1:56 PM
SOO72

Love Nate but Pettis would light him up quickly.
8/25/14 2:06 PM
gum989
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, Nate's actions are definitely more annoying than the comments.
8/25/14 2:27 PM
DamonMartinMMA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thing is I interviewed Pettis last night and he said there was nothing bad with the Diaz brothers at all during TUF. They were really respectful the whole time according to him.
8/25/14 2:35 PM
vagabond
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamonMartinMMA - Funny thing is I interviewed Pettis last night and he said there was nothing bad with the Diaz brothers at all during TUF. They were really respectful the whole time according to him.

Petis don't want none. Smart man.
8/25/14 4:23 PM
RowdyBec
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamonMartinMMA - Funny thing is I interviewed Pettis last night and he said there was nothing bad with the Diaz brothers at all during TUF. They were really respectful the whole time according to him.
Interdastingggg... ;) Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:39 PM
hOMAsexualforShields (tm)
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now they got Nate selling WOLF TICKETS????

What's the world come to? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:56 PM
Atlee
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamonMartinMMA - Funny thing is I interviewed Pettis last night and he said there was nothing bad with the Diaz brothers at all during TUF. They were really respectful the whole time according to him.
With their mean mugs nate/nick have tensions with their own shadows Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:02 PM
Rudi

vagabond -
DamonMartinMMA - Funny thing is I interviewed Pettis last night and he said there was nothing bad with the Diaz brothers at all during TUF. They were really respectful the whole time according to him.

Lolololol pettis beats both of the diaz bros on the same night. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:12 PM
Pearson'd In My Gray Area
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atlee -
With their mean mugs nate/nick have tensions with their own shadows Phone Post 3.0
This lol. Nate has a male "resting bitch face". Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:34 PM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Oh for the love of God, please sign up for a new account and just start posting stories from the house. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:35 PM
vagabond
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - 
vagabond -

Petis would twist his knee on the way to the ring.
8/25/14 5:37 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

This Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:47 PM
Atlee

vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

LOL have a vu for that one Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 5:55 PM
Rudi

vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

And still beat both the diaz bros Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 6:00 PM
vagabond

Rudi - 
vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

Please... petis pulls out of fights over hang nails. Petis won't fight if his fade in uneven.. You think he would beat a single diaz let alone 2?

8/25/14 6:17 PM
Unlucky

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye -
RowdyBec -
Oh for the love of God, please sign up for a new account and just start posting stories from the house. Phone Post 3.0
LOL!! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 7:32 PM
Rudi

vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

Please... petis pulls out of fights over hang nails. Petis won't fight if his fade in uneven.. You think he would beat a single diaz let alone 2?

For sure he dominates both diaz bros. You think he is faking this injury? shit happens. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 7:44 PM
vagabond

Rudi - 
vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -
Rudi - 
vagabond -

For sure he dominates both diaz bros. You think he is faking this injury? shit happens. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda like when shit happened against aldo? Weeks later he fought benson in his hometown and was magiclly better?

Now I ain't saying he's faking. But dude has some highly convenient injuries.
8/25/14 7:48 PM
RowdyBec
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Hahaha I wish I could :) there is so much I wanna say but cant!! It was an awesome experience I hope they show all the badass moments. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 8:00 PM
Matrixkick
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
RowdyBec -
Hahaha I wish I could :) there is so much I wanna say but cant!! It was an awesome experience I hope they show all the badass moments. Phone Post 3.0
TEASE!!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 8:26 PM
Atlee

RowdyBec - 
RowdyBec -

They'll chop it up & use what they can recycle to hype the first few fights in the octagon. Any tuf gone wild moments lol?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.