UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Green: Cowboy the biggest a$$#@7^ I ever met

8/25/14 3:59 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

UFC lightweight Bobby Green was scheduled to fight Donald Cerrone, but "Cowboy" was pulled from the fight and matched with the newly sign Eddie Alvarez. However, Green appeared recently on The MMA Hour, and kept up the trash talk like the fight was still on.

"Obviously, I had some bad blood with Cerrone, but I'm a company dude, you know?" said Green as transcribed by Jesse Holland for MMAMania. "I was originally meant to face Abel Trujillo, then I get a fight with Masvidal and then Cerrone. It felt like I was getting rag dolled. I'm the little guy, this doesn't happen to Jones or Cerrone. I'm just trying to get money. I'm good.

"Cerrone feels like he is untouchable, he is just the most obnoxious a--hole I've ever met. He was so rude and all that, saying 'you don't want to strike with me' and all that. He said some racist stuff, like 'you know how black people like to steal,' and this was in front of like loads of people. I was laughing it off, but the real dude inside of me was like 'I don't let that s--- slide.'

"He was being obnoxious, he was groping every woman in this place. They got husbands and boyfriends and he was just groping these girls in front of them. He was grabbing these girls' asses like 'what are they gonna do to me.' He disrespected me and I really don't like him now. It's my time to get even with him."

At the least it sounds like Cerrone's next fight after Alvarez may already be set. Green is in an eight fight win streak.

However, a witness said he saw no racial language by Cerrone.

ike vallie-flagg @IKEVF
Since my name got thrown out. I remember a lot of banter between green and Donald lots of stabs going back and forth. As to racism never heard anything! My father is African American and if racist slurs were thrown around I would have said something personally.

Another Jackson MMA fighter, Phillip Hawes, also defended Cerrone.

“This throwback pic from when I first started training at Jackson’s and met Cowboy definitely the coolest dude here,” Hawes posted on Instagram. “He opened his doors to me and didn’t even know my last name. He’s an awesome mentor and friend this journey would be way tougher without him.”

8/25/14 4:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1071 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/25/14 4:05 PM
Ch1ef
674 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:07 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:08 PM
Chaelismyhero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen Green fight a bunch of times and all he does is talk and kick people in the nuts.

And no you do not want to stand with Cowboy.

War Cowboy!!!
8/25/14 4:08 PM
beastrosoup
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone sounds like the role model I've been waiting for my whole life. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:10 PM
PatK
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm willing to bet half this shit he made up

8/25/14 4:12 PM
Atlee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lauged it off
But
The real me was angry.. So he was being fake laughing it off lol Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:13 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cerrone by boss behavior, lol

8/25/14 4:15 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/25/14 4:19 PM
BooZe

I'm African American, and been in the military for a while I have a ton of white friends who joke around but know not to cross the line, I'll give cowboy the benefit of the doubt he was only joking with the racial joke. But if you don't know that person well he may take offense to it. I know if someone i didn't know made a racial joke that I did not know I might rip his fucking throat out. But I like cowboy as a fighter, don't know him personally so don't know how he really feels about blacks so I can't judge until we hear his side, or hear from his minority friends or those around him if this is true or not.

As far as the groping thing, that's some alpha Shit, and those guys that were in a relationship with those chicks are some betas lol! Still doesn't change how I feel as fan of his. If anything it shows dude is a party animal and a fucking alpha in and out the cage lol

Anyone else feel the same way? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:22 PM
TFK_digthisbigcrux
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"There isn't much Green hasn't seen. He was a foster kid from age 5 in the rough neighborhoods of Southern California's Inland Empire. Green estimates he lived in 50 different houses until he was in his early 20s. There were guns, drugs, gangs, rape — you name it, Green has been a witness."

And Cowboy is the biggest asshole he's ever met?  Ohhh..kay

8/25/14 4:23 PM
Dr Doom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predict the culturally sensitive UG will take the black man's allegations of racist insults at face value and will support him speaking out against an obnoxious white man.

I further doubt that this thread will contain any poorly-disguised or blatant racism.
8/25/14 4:23 PM
Night Hawk

WAR COWBOY!!!

Green was just sour that none of those white girls were on his nuts! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:25 PM
ChaosOverkill
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/25/14 4:27 PM
TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

"There isn't much Green hasn't seen. He was a foster kid from age 5 in the rough neighborhoods of Southern California's Inland Empire. Green estimates he lived in 50 different houses until he was in his early 20s. There were guns, drugs, gangs, rape — you name it, Green has been a witness."

wait, you interpret that as he stood by while people got raped? I think they mean't it he was a kid who grew up around gangsters and saw everything they did.

but what do I know, I somehow doubt he would be mentioning he willingly watched rapes in some context, although as a kid around gangsters there's not much you can likely do about it.

8/25/14 4:27 PM
teamquestnorth
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That interview actually made me like both fighters more.

Fightwise though, I see Cowboy winning by tko or by submission after rocking Green on the feet. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:29 PM
ABE FROMAN

UG Blog certainly knows his audience.

8/25/14 4:30 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - I predict the culturally sensitive UG will take the black man's allegations of racist insults at face value and will support him speaking out against an obnoxious white man.

I further doubt that this thread will contain any poorly-disguised or blatant racism.

8/25/14 4:32 PM
Samoa
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pet Cerrone if he was grabbing my chick. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:34 PM
NickDiazsSpinningBackfist
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd let Cerrone grab my ass as well. That's not gay right? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:35 PM
Pansat

ChaosOverkill -
TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

wait, you interpret that as he stood by while people got raped? I think they mean't it he was a kid who grew up around gangsters and saw everything they did.

but what do I know, I somehow doubt he would be mentioning he willingly watched rapes in some context, although as a kid around gangsters there's not much you can likely do about it.

Obviously not much. I'm almost positive he meant with that ghetto upbringing he probably encountered bigger assholes. Maybe the rapist,,,, I'm sure cowboy is a much bigger asshole then those guys. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/14 4:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/25/14 4:38 PM
Pansat - 
ChaosOverkill -
TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

Obviously not much. I'm almost positive he meant with that ghetto upbringing he probably encountered bigger assholes. Maybe the rapist,,,, I'm sure cowboy is a much bigger asshole then those guys. Phone Post 3.0

Ahh fuck you're right I thought he was saying Green was an asshole for something, not the gangsters, Ugh, I need a coffee my bad.

My mistake TFK_DIgthisbigcrux

8/25/14 4:44 PM
TFK_digthisbigcrux
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
Pansat - 
ChaosOverkill -
TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

Ahh fuck you're right I thought he was saying Green was an asshole for something, not the gangsters, Ugh, I need a coffee my bad.

My mistake TFK_DIgthisbigcrux

No prob at all....

8/25/14 4:45 PM
Zeph
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, Cerrone was being a womanizing racist in front of loads of people, but we only hear about it when Green decides to tell us?

I assume this was some kind of media event to have them both there? I guess racist womanizers isn't a good enough story for journalists these days. That or something don't quite add up.
8/25/14 4:59 PM
DoomFarmer
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

UG Blog certainly knows his audience.

Look, it's Abe.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.