UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Read Entire Enson Inoue Book Today

8/26/14 12:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
McSurly
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....and I highly recommend it. Great stories of the early days, how his philosophy has evolved over the years, and he really pulls no punches when it comes to his feelings/personal life. Truly a warriors memoir.

The only minor, and I mean very minor, disappointment is I wanted to read way more about the Yakuza and his interactions with them. He tells a few different stories, but I want to hear them all! From what I understand, there will be more volumes to come in the future, so I'm sure more tales will be told.

Great book sir!
8/26/14 12:25 AM
kao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you outline the book here like they did with tito's and matt's book?
8/26/14 12:39 AM
McSurly
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kao - can you outline the book here like they did with tito's and matt's book?

Chapters 1-64....Awesome.

That's the best I can do.
8/26/14 1:22 AM
McSurly

ttt
8/26/14 2:54 AM
RowdyBec
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm halfway through & its freaking awesome so far!! Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 3:01 AM
McSurly

RowdyBec - I'm halfway through & its freaking awesome so far!! Phone Post 3.0

Without a doubt one of the better mma biographies I've read so far.
8/26/14 6:08 AM
RowdyBec
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McSurly -

I have not read a book since high school sooo I have nothing to compare it to buuut its definitely a good read & I'll be holding onto it to pass on to my own Enson when he is old enough to read :) Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 7:28 AM
torquemada
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was really good except the kindle version I got had screwed up editing. Like it jumped around a bit. Still a great read and actually affected my training a bit...
8/26/14 8:27 AM
Kirik
1844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

8/26/14 8:50 AM
WuDaddy
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
McSurly -

I have not read a book since high school sooo I have nothing to compare it to buuut its definitely a good read & I'll be holding onto it to pass on to my own Enson when he is old enough to read :) Phone Post 3.0
You have a son named enson?! I have a son named Egan. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 9:36 AM
HandyDarsh
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picked it up and plan to start it on my plane ride today, glad to hear it's as good as I had hoped. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 12:44 PM
Bootsy Collins
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are the titular instructions supposed to be in that order?
8/26/14 12:45 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/26/14 2:23 PM
McSurly

RowdyBec - 
McSurly -

Enson writes a lot about fighters mind set in preparation and during fights. If you like that, I would highly recommend Sam Sheridan's "A Fighters Mind", he interviews a lot of great trainers and fighters on their mental state as they prepare for combat.
8/26/14 2:25 PM
Uchi
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been meaning to pick this up if for no other reason to support Enson. Thanks for the thoughts on it and reminder to get it.
8/26/14 2:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to watch him on JRE Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 2:35 PM
McSurly

Bootsy Collins - Are the titular instructions supposed to be in that order?

It's quoted multiple times in that order in the book, so yes. It makes much more sense after you read it. The man is deep.
8/26/14 2:36 PM
McSurly

GayGuardMooseSaucy - I need to watch him on JRE Phone Post 3.0

What are you waiting for man? If I recall correctly, he's on 3 separate times, all of them were fascinating.
8/27/14 2:15 AM
McSurly

ttt
8/27/14 7:22 AM
Arlovskis Chin
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VERY VERY rarely read books.

Couldn't put this one down. Took me two days.

TTT for Enson and a great read. Phone Post 3.0
9/2/14 12:57 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlovskis Chin - VERY VERY rarely read books.

Right on!!!  Working on Volume 2 as we speak.

9/2/14 1:08 AM
McSurly

Edited: 09/02/14 1:10 AM
9/2/14 1:10 AM
McSurly

Enson Yamato Inoue - 
Arlovskis Chin - VERY VERY rarely read books.

Right on!!!  Working on Volume 2 as we speak.

Awesome! Great to hear, I'm going to try and get one of the presale autographed ones this time, been kicking myself for missing out.
9/2/14 9:17 AM
MSARiveraVALTUDO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished it as well. Went through it in a couple days. Some really great stories and so enriching to hear the mindset of Enson during his fights and some problems he ran into. Addressing fears and his mindset about them was my favorite.

Enson, if you read this, thank you man. You've always been a huge inspiration. Looking forward to part 2.
9/2/14 5:22 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MSARiveraVALTUDO - Just finished it as well. Went through it in a couple days. Some really great stories and so enriching to hear the mindset of Enson during his fights and some problems he ran into. Addressing fears and his mindset about them was my favorite.

Enson, if you read this, thank you man. You've always been a huge inspiration. Looking forward to part 2.

Thank you!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.