UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has a Fighter Ever Been Openly Afraid of Opponent?

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
20 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HolyHackZack
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We've all heard the Road to the Octagon 'I'm afraid of no man' kind of prefight talk. Can anyone ever recall hearing the opposite? I'm hard pressed to come up with one example. There has had to be one fighter in history that has said 'that guy is dangerous and I'd rather not be there with them'. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
flee76
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why but this popped in my head after reading the title.

http://youtu.be/w-eJSHoH9Fs

20 days ago
lookoutawhale
1035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Matt Hughes I. GSP couldnt look at Hughes in the eyes because he was so nervous and freaked out.

20 days ago
scubalou83
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin Eilers vs Andrei Arlovski

I remember him really needing to be psyched up by Horn prefight.. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
JGooch
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Anderson
20 days ago
Hired Gun
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping / Hendo

Bisping ran and ran until Hendo caught him
20 days ago
Zachlibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was scared of fighting Diego Brandao on TUF? Was that Carraway? Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
ClemenzasCannoli
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Spinks vs Mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
MMApurist
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Kerr won a vale tudo fight because his opponent crawled out of the ring.
20 days ago
ClemenzasCannoli
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't they have to drag Vitor out of the locker room to fight couture the first time? Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Rambo John J
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only the honest ones.
20 days ago
moss_4h
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bubba mcdaniel vs uriah hall
20 days ago
GarlicSenior

Zachlibs - Who was scared of fighting Diego Brandao on TUF? Was that Carraway? Phone Post 3.0

For good reason too

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/907802/3.gif
20 days ago
blakemp

Nick Diaz vs GSP. GSP was saying, "Do you really think I'm scared of you?" whenever he got mad, and Nick was talking about being scared going into the GSP fight and saying he thinks GSP was lying. It's at the very beginning of this interview: http://youtu.be/zFju2p7wx6A
20 days ago
juicer
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Joe Son have a loss due to "terror"? Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Brian Rule
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito vs Dana. Tito couldn't even show up he was so scared
– Dana
20 days ago
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flee76 - Not sure why but this popped in my head after reading the title.

http://youtu.be/w-eJSHoH9Fs

20 days ago
HolyHackZack
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waiting for a green name to drop in and make a self confession. I knew an amateur mma fighter who made no qualms about being upset to fight his first legit wrestler. I think he knew he was in over his head and started doubting himself. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
HitchieG
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kalib Starnes Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
JayBRO

ClemenzasCannoli - Didn't they have to drag Vitor out of the locker room to fight couture the first time? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Ringworm74
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClemenzasCannoli - Didn't they have to drag Vitor out of the locker room to fight couture the first time? Phone Post 3.0
That guy was getting killed Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Fabes
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.

I think one or two of Vanderlei's Pride opponents looked pretty nervous. Who can blame 'em?

20 days ago
NewOldTRT09er

Ronda / Cyborg. Right now. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Kmonk
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClemenzasCannoli - Didn't they have to drag Vitor out of the locker room to fight couture the first time? Phone Post 3.0

That reminds- Vitor was TERRIFIED to fight Wanderlei before their match in Brazil. Apparently it was a huge chore to make the match.

In my opinion, it helped him get the legendary victory. He came out so nervous and amped up that he just went apeshit as soon as the fight started. Kind of like a tard in a playground fight.
20 days ago
Heikki Mustola
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

GSP vs Matt Hughes I. GSP couldnt look at Hughes in the eyes because he was so nervous and freaked out.

Didn't GSP say that he is very nervous before every fight? I dont recall him saying that he has specifically feared some fighter, but he says that he has been scared before the fights. Or at least I remember so, I could be wrong though.

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.