UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Please feed Michelle Lopez

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/26/14 8:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NawNawNaw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To War Machine already.

@MichelleLopezCO: LADIES ONLY: Would you date @WarMachine170? Boyfriend, fling material, or stay away from him altogether?

You would think some women have common sense. Bahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 8:55 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that, the guy is innocent until proven guilty.  At least wait until after sentencing before we resort to cruel and unusual punishment.

8/26/14 9:09 PM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/26/14 9:10 PM
Jimmy Wrassler -

Fuck that, the guy is innocent until proven guilty.  At least wait until after sentencing before we resort to cruel and unusual punishment.

He already admitted to what he did to Christy. Now whether or not you want to believe his bullshit excuse as to why, is entirely up to you.

So I say fuck him, roofie his ass along with Roger Huerta and lock him in a room with herPhone Post 3.0

8/26/14 9:11 PM
SandraBullockFan
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't know if she's hungry but that kooky bitch is definitely thirsty
8/26/14 9:13 PM
NawNawNaw

^^^ Bahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 9:14 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

He already admitted to what he did to Christy. Now whether or not you want to believe his bullshit excuse as to why, is entirely up to you.

So I say fuck him, roofie his ass along with Roger Huerta and lock him in a room with herPhone Post 3.0

If thats true then fuck it, unleash the beast and torture that prick

I heard its taking forever to finish the new book since she does everything in longhand

8/26/14 10:12 PM
TFK_digthisbigcrux
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

I heard its taking forever to finish the new book since she does everything in longhand

Goddamn.... I flinched Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 10:21 PM
jason73
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that bitch is batshit crazy
8/26/14 10:26 PM
Ocean6
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_digthisbigcrux - 
Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

Goddamn.... I flinched Phone Post 3.0

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Me tooo!
8/26/14 10:46 PM
NawNawNaw

I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

@MichelleLopezCO: @JennyF209 @WarMachine170 I could have...I chose not to though..lol

@brebre0814: @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 i would date him...he sends so smart ink the way he talks...and funny

@ev777ev: @chelseaaanp @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 Mmmm yummy! I'd be all over that lol ??

@BeckaMommyof3: “@MichelleLopezCO: I would date fling or whatever!! He's amazingly funny and sarcastic and stupid people take him to seriously! Love wm!

What a circus. Phone Post 3.0
8/26/14 11:17 PM
ausgepicht

Feed her....copious amounts of bleach? A 55 gallon drum of arsenic? Inject her with lead?

She represents everything wrong with women today. She epitomizes it. She's bloated with toxoplasmia, crazy, and stupid.
8/26/14 11:42 PM
NawNawNaw

Oh no she's going to write a blog about the UG now!? Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 12:03 AM
The Loge
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NawNawNaw - I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

@MichelleLopezCO: @JennyF209 @WarMachine170 I could have...I chose not to though..lol

@brebre0814: @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 i would date him...he sends so smart ink the way he talks...and funny

@ev777ev: @chelseaaanp @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 Mmmm yummy! I'd be all over that lol ??

@BeckaMommyof3: “@MichelleLopezCO: I would date fling or whatever!! He's amazingly funny and sarcastic and stupid people take him to seriously! Love wm!

How did they ever get the vote?- Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 12:08 AM
ausgepicht

NawNawNaw - I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

In this day and age being a whore and brainless isn't anything original.
8/27/14 12:14 AM
BooZe

SandraBullockFan - i don't know if she's hungry but that kooky bitch is definitely thirsty
Haha good one Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 12:22 AM
ausgepicht

Knick Diaz - Whoa...those sound like death threats ausgepicht... she doesn't take kindly to online death threats.

Fuck her.
8/27/14 12:30 AM
ChaosOverkill
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/14 12:32 AM

and girls like Mia Zapata are the ones who end up getting targetted by predators.

NawNawNaw

^^ Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0
FadeToBlack

Michelle is a horny little girl. Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 12:32 AM
touch
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle needs to turn her attention from WM to Mr. Emelianenko Jr.

8/27/14 12:40 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War needs commissary

8/27/14 12:44 AM
ChaosOverkill
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/14 12:46 AM

There's women who want to be with PAUL BERNARDO, so Lopez really doesn't surprise me, she would have been a Manson cult member.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/07/04/paul_bernardos_wouldbe_wife_not_alone_in_weird_attraction_dimanno.html

But even serial sex killers have their fan clubs, their heart-throb freaks.

One in particular has apparently fallen in love with the prison inmate. Her appalling story was revealed in an exclusive by Sam Pazzano and Randy Richmond in Thursday’s Toronto Sun. It is a kindness that the reporters didn’t publish the name of this 30-year-old university graduate, described as “brilliant” by her father and as a “kind” person by herself.

How low must a person’s self-esteem be to believe flattery from a diabolical rapist-murderer? Bernardo is now 50 years old and probably no longer that creamy, blue-eyed blond who had so wowed Karla that she slept with him immediately and just as immediately began planning their fairy-tale wedding.

The London, Ont., woman — sounding a whole lot younger than her age — believes Bernardo to be “innocent” of the crimes; a mere bystander to the rapes — preposterous denial of fact — and torture slayings. At trial, Bernardo blamed Homolka for the killings of Lesley and Kristen, which were not captured on tape.

This foolish girl-woman is walking around with an ankle-tattoo declaring her “Paul’s girl,” allegedly told friends that she had obtained wedding bands for the nuptials, and has been corresponding with Bernardo via letters since last fall — which her aghast parents only discovered earlier this year.

8/27/14 12:45 AM
LonelyMan

Jimmy Wrassler - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

Fatal Attraction. Literally? I hope not.
8/27/14 2:22 AM
nobones

SandraBullockFan - i don't know if she's hungry but that kooky bitch is definitely thirsty
Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/27/14 3:05 AM
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jason73 - that bitch is batshit crazy
I laughed much harder than I should have at this. VU Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.