UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Please feed Michelle Lopez

19 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NawNawNaw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To War Machine already.

@MichelleLopezCO: LADIES ONLY: Would you date @WarMachine170? Boyfriend, fling material, or stay away from him altogether?

You would think some women have common sense. Bahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Jimmy Wrassler
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that, the guy is innocent until proven guilty.  At least wait until after sentencing before we resort to cruel and unusual punishment.

19 days ago
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/26/14 9:10 PM
Jimmy Wrassler -

Fuck that, the guy is innocent until proven guilty.  At least wait until after sentencing before we resort to cruel and unusual punishment.

He already admitted to what he did to Christy. Now whether or not you want to believe his bullshit excuse as to why, is entirely up to you.

So I say fuck him, roofie his ass along with Roger Huerta and lock him in a room with herPhone Post 3.0

19 days ago
SandraBullockFan
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't know if she's hungry but that kooky bitch is definitely thirsty
19 days ago
NawNawNaw

^^^ Bahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Jimmy Wrassler
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

He already admitted to what he did to Christy. Now whether or not you want to believe his bullshit excuse as to why, is entirely up to you.

So I say fuck him, roofie his ass along with Roger Huerta and lock him in a room with herPhone Post 3.0

If thats true then fuck it, unleash the beast and torture that prick

I heard its taking forever to finish the new book since she does everything in longhand

19 days ago
TFK_digthisbigcrux
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

I heard its taking forever to finish the new book since she does everything in longhand

Goddamn.... I flinched Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
JiuJitsuJustin

i bet with how crazy she is she would definatly be great in the bedroom. She on tinder? Phone Post
19 days ago
jason73
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that bitch is batshit crazy
19 days ago
Ocean6

TFK_digthisbigcrux - 
Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

Goddamn.... I flinched Phone Post 3.0

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Me tooo!
19 days ago
NawNawNaw

I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

@MichelleLopezCO: @JennyF209 @WarMachine170 I could have...I chose not to though..lol

@brebre0814: @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 i would date him...he sends so smart ink the way he talks...and funny

@ev777ev: @chelseaaanp @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 Mmmm yummy! I'd be all over that lol ??

@BeckaMommyof3: “@MichelleLopezCO: I would date fling or whatever!! He's amazingly funny and sarcastic and stupid people take him to seriously! Love wm!

What a circus. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Gulping the LayNBaderade
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet Michelle does ass to mouth.
18 days ago
ausgepicht

Feed her....copious amounts of bleach? A 55 gallon drum of arsenic? Inject her with lead?

She represents everything wrong with women today. She epitomizes it. She's bloated with toxoplasmia, crazy, and stupid.
18 days ago
Knick Diaz
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa...those sound like death threats ausgepicht... she doesn't take kindly to online death threats.
18 days ago
NawNawNaw

Oh no she's going to write a blog about the UG now!? Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Gulping the LayNBaderade
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NawNawNaw - Oh no she's going to write a blog about the UG now!? Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather read her blog than UG Blog.
18 days ago
The Loge
863 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NawNawNaw - I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

@MichelleLopezCO: @JennyF209 @WarMachine170 I could have...I chose not to though..lol

@brebre0814: @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 i would date him...he sends so smart ink the way he talks...and funny

@ev777ev: @chelseaaanp @MichelleLopezCO @AlphaMaleSeeJay @WarMachine170 Mmmm yummy! I'd be all over that lol ??

@BeckaMommyof3: “@MichelleLopezCO: I would date fling or whatever!! He's amazingly funny and sarcastic and stupid people take him to seriously! Love wm!

How did they ever get the vote?- Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
ausgepicht

NawNawNaw - I should have made this into a voting thread. She should be the first one lined up to be fed. All those gals posting are batshit crazy.

Enjoy

In this day and age being a whore and brainless isn't anything original.
18 days ago
BooZe

SandraBullockFan - i don't know if she's hungry but that kooky bitch is definitely thirsty
Haha good one Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
ausgepicht

Knick Diaz - Whoa...those sound like death threats ausgepicht... she doesn't take kindly to online death threats.

Fuck her.
18 days ago
Gulping the LayNBaderade

If I had to guess, I'd guess she has some major daddy issues.
18 days ago
ChaosOverkill
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/27/14 12:32 AM

and girls like Mia Zapata are the ones who end up getting targetted by predators.

18 days ago
NawNawNaw

^^ Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
FadeToBlack

Michelle is a horny little girl. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
touch
762 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle needs to turn her attention from WM to Mr. Emelianenko Jr.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.