UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: Dana White! Hook a UGer up @ UFC 177!

18 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGer iHazpoopz bought tickets to UFC 176, it got cancelled. Bought tickets to UFC 177, main event gets cancelled. Dana (or one of his assistants reading this), hook this dude up with something tomorrow night. Make it happen (if nothing, to just refute your sleazy ranking in GQ).

His original thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2359590&page=1&pc=11
18 days ago
iHazpoopz
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome of you man. Like I said in the last thread lol. I just really want to experience a UFC event. I guess I will tomorrow anyways. Hopefully these fights end of being exciting anyways.

But damn, I'm thinking I shouldn't go to ufc 181. lol, I have the worst luck out of any mma fan. Lmao, sometimes you just have to laugh about it though. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can probably scalp some tickets for about $8.
18 days ago
iHazpoopz
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - You can probably scalp some tickets for about $8.
Lmfao. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
FerrisWheeler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep
18 days ago
Brigham
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT ! Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hook him up! Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
DIAZ_BROS, AGENT'S_ADVICE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - You can probably scalp some tickets for about $8.
More like 3fity Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
TheGreatGodMARS
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do it.
18 days ago
jdindiana
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Careful OP, at this point iHazpoopz might be fighting in the co-main Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
iHazpoopz

That's awesome. Why you have to love this community. Awesome of you guys even if nothing was to become of it. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just tweeted this thread to dana Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
iHazpoopz

jdindiana - Careful OP, at this point iHazpoopz might be fighting in the co-main Phone Post 3.0
I'm game. Been practicing my sidesteps. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
epwar
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see the UG getting behind this thread.

Let's turn a negative into a positive!

18 days ago
Bozy_LUBMMA.com
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LUBMMA, Shared Owner
ttt Phone Post
18 days ago
Root12
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I second the op! UFC, hook this man up! It's not going to hurt your business and it will help a good dude. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Root12
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ps. I've never been to a ufc, and I'm in Sacramento if you're just throwing out tickets ;) Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
VinegarStrokes
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana hook him up with some floor seats or tickets to another UFC in the future.

18 days ago
iHazpoopz

Root12 - I second the op! UFC, hook this man up! It's not going to hurt your business and it will help a good dude. Phone Post 3.0
Root! Not able to make it this time? Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
iHazpoopz

VinegarStrokes -

Anything would probably make me die inside. It sucks so bad. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
iHazpoopz

iHazpoopz -
VinegarStrokes -

Anything would probably make me die inside. It sucks so bad. Phone Post 3.0
I meant die in a good way. Lmao. And buy it sucks it just sucks that I have such bad luck. Lmao. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Root12

iHazpoopz -
Root12 - I second the op! UFC, hook this man up! It's not going to hurt your business and it will help a good dude. Phone Post 3.0
Root! Not able to make it this time? Phone Post 3.0
Nah man. Had a whole bunch of $ draining shot pop up at once, and this card wasn't that high on the priority list. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Hocky Balboa
8423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinegarStrokes -

At the rate things are going, by this time tomorrow, Dana will tap iHazpoopz on the shoulder and inform him that he's fighting TJ Dillishaw in the main event. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F you and your tickets
18 days ago
Galanis
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BLAF if you do this you'll be redeemed in the eyes of the UG. All it takes is a phone call. Make it happen.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.