UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: Dana White! Hook a UGer up @ UFC 177!

20 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iHazpoopz
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/01/14 3:29 AM

20 days ago
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's amazing man. I am jealous but at the same time I am very happy for you and it shows that the UG has a great community even if there are some bad apples in the bunch. I am also so chuffed with the UFC and esp Harris....what a boss!! Voted up Poopz :)

20 days ago
Micheal McKenzietine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for an epic story Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
CurseoftheUFC
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Micheal McKenzietine - Bump for an epic story Phone Post 3.0
It was quite epic.

I gots a new screen name out of it. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
BrattMamley
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub

19 days ago
unique_devil
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God bless the UG! Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
demonbasketball04
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/02/14 11:33 AM
I can't wait for the UFC here in Phoenix in December, threads like this prove there's nothing like watching UFC live and in person!
19 days ago
Axel Foley
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool shit. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
JuicedBeast
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonbasketball04 - I can't wait for the UFC here in Phoenix in December, threads like this prove there's nothing like watching UFC live and in person!
This. I've never been to a UFC event and plan on making my hometown event my first. Can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
GregNoActionJackson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome story! This place is awesome Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
CurseoftheUFC

JuicedBeast -
demonbasketball04 - I can't wait for the UFC here in Phoenix in December, threads like this prove there's nothing like watching UFC live and in person!
This. I've never been to a UFC event and plan on making my hometown event my first. Can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
If you've never been it's fun all around. The atmosphere is fun. Even from our original seats I thought they were good.

Have lots of fun man and make sure to make a thread and post pics. :) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.