UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Holy Shet Bethe

16 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fr4nkie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal combos against the fence. Would love to see her vs Rousey.
16 days ago
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal combos, good win by betch. Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
MoomBah
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shed get crushed big time. But ill still support.
16 days ago
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong

That was an insane flurry. That looked like Diaz vs. Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
Atlee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminded me of diaz maynard. Correia killed her. great hip thrust lol Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
stevekt
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shayna got crushed. That was an ugly finish. Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
TFK_SickEye
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was great but Ronda would still eat her alive.

Her voice sounds a little manly.... Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
Dameontheman
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, she's earning her shot at Honda. But Honda finishes her quickly I'm afraid... Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
dhughes
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Brutal combos, good win by betch. Phone Post 3.0

Cheers for the good attitude! VU
16 days ago
CapnKindBud

Ronda needs to fight her next and nip her in the bud. Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is hawt
16 days ago
Jason
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

Brutal combos? Brutal combos knock people down, they don't fail to Ko someone after contacting them like 30 times. Great fight by her, but I wish them woman had some more power sometimes

16 days ago
Guaranteed Pics in Every Post
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is a nasty one in WMMA when it comes to stand up.

Her vs Zingano would be a awesome fight.

However if that was RR instead of Shayna in round one that arm bar would of been game.set.match.
16 days ago
Dawkins

You guys think she was training too much boxing at that Glendale gym? I miss when Shayna used to slam bitches into oblivion.
16 days ago
Dreville79
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Brutal combos, good win by betch. Phone Post 3.0
VU from me too dude, fuckin brutal, Shayna just showed the heart that's made her great over the years, fair play to her for hanging in there. Not one other woman in the division would of still been standing around 30 seconds before that was stopped Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
fr4nkie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 

Brutal combos? Brutal combos knock people down, they don't fail to Ko someone after contacting them like 30 times. Great fight by her, but I wish them woman had some more power sometimes

I don't think that's fair. How many times have we seen guys get knocked out by shots that look like they barely connect. Maybe Shayna just has a good chin. Bethe's standup looked great.
16 days ago
Vikingknee

Dawkins - You guys think she was training too much boxing at that Glendale gym? I miss when Shayna used to slam bitches into oblivion.
Bethe too stocky to get slammed Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
Rambo John J
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vikingknee - 
Dawkins - You guys think she was training too much boxing at that Glendale gym? I miss when Shayna used to slam bitches into oblivion.
Bethe too stocky to get slammed Phone Post 3.0

2 much fine ass
16 days ago
xaeo

Jason - 

ohhhh i didn't know there was an actual definition. urban dictionary orrr?
16 days ago
dakotajudo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her clinch work looked like it usually does. If anything, may be not enough boxing? She didn't bob and weave much in the secod Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
MakeMeBleed
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

I understand the wresslers or like we call them faygs think I punch ko is a combo. It's not and that was a text book technical brutal onslaught of combos that systematically broke her opponent down will receiving zero damage back for her efforts

Just saying fuck face Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

Ain't that many of the men knocking people out at 135lbs. Probably rarer for women. However, one will come along and when she does, it will be spectacular. Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
octowussy

Ronda talks for weeks about what a great kickboxer she is, throws three ugly jabs, throws her, armbars her. That's how the Bethe fight goes. Which would be a shame.
16 days ago
Glovegate

dhughes - 

Cheers?

VU?

The guy has been an unbearable fucking COCKSUCKER for months. Don't give him props for popping in to save face with his pretend humility.

"I like how everyone says she's gonna "destroy" shayna. Betch's style is boring and it'll be a split decision if anything. I look forward to bumping this thread for all the butthurt to come when shayna wins..."

^^^ That's the guy you just voted up talking shit and fighter bashing 4 days ago.
16 days ago
RyannVonDoom

Glovegate -
dhughes - 

Cheers?

VU?

The guy has been an unbearable fucking COCKSUCKER for months. Don't give him props for popping in to save face with his pretend humility.

"I like how everyone says she's gonna "destroy" shayna. Betch's style is boring and it'll be a split decision if anything. I look forward to bumping this thread for all the butthurt to come when shayna wins..."

^^^ That's the guy you just voted up talking shit and fighter bashing 4 days ago.
I'm sorry, how is that fighter bashing? Oh it isnt? Thought so, you fucktard. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.