UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> barnett baszler slap

21 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheHebrewHammer
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beer was definitely not cold enough Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
PINKsinglet
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOW CAN HE SLAP????

21 days ago
Warchilds_4_Whoreswomen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -
Axel Foley - Are her and Josh a couple? Phone Post 3.0

She's a lesbian. I've been getting the vibe that she and Jessamyn are a couple.

She's not a lesbian lol Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
Thuglife13
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DYNO - 
K Rod - 
Thuglife13 -
don_key - 

LoL @ that guy in the UFC shirt...

It's like he's reacting to Shayna and Jessamyn's fake tough faces that they always put up before getting the brakes knocked off them...
Hhahah nothing worse than the fake tough face. Like somebody is forcing them to fight. Too many retard wimpy fighters put on that face Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, fakes like Nate/Nick Diaz, Prime Vandereli, Tito, etc.

Suuuuch fakes let me tell you.

LoL @ comparing the Diaz Bros, Wand, and Tito to a couple Horsewomen who have been getting the brakes knocked off them while still putting up the most weak sauce tough faces ever.

Wand and the Diaz Bros (to an extent) are beloved while Shayna has lost every single fan outside of a Tegan and Sara concert. As another OG poster mentioned, look at the difference in how Roxy and Shayna are treated. One is beloved, the other is not.

I said fake tough faces because they keep getting murked. Jessamyn is basically the female Cody McKenzie...
21 days ago
don_key
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard Aground - 

Inoki slap obviously

21 days ago
goldenboyart

whatevermoo - that was the first time she was ever touched by a man

Now that was funny as hell. I woke my wife up laughing out loud.

Probably the truth too....
21 days ago
Kevin bacon

Warchilds_4_Whoreswomen -
BuddyRevell -

So, she's somehow not? lol? Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
UGCTT_CrestRio
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is awesome Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
MattyECB
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thuglife13 - 
DYNO - 
K Rod - 
Thuglife13 -
don_key - 

LoL @ that guy in the UFC shirt...

It's like he's reacting to Shayna and Jessamyn's fake tough faces that they always put up before getting the brakes knocked off them...
Hhahah nothing worse than the fake tough face. Like somebody is forcing them to fight. Too many retard wimpy fighters put on that face Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, fakes like Nate/Nick Diaz, Prime Vandereli, Tito, etc.

Suuuuch fakes let me tell you.

LoL @ comparing the Diaz Bros, Wand, and Tito to a couple Horsewomen who have been getting the brakes knocked off them while still putting up the most weak sauce tough faces ever.

Wand and the Diaz Bros (to an extent) are beloved while Shayna has lost every single fan outside of a Tegan and Sara concert. As another OG poster mentioned, look at the difference in how Roxy and Shayna are treated. One is beloved, the other is not.

I said fake tough faces because they keep getting murked. Jessamyn is basically the female Cody McKenzie...

Seriously, while I agree yall are kinda being dicks to a dude who just got KTFO, DYNO should be shot and his body diddled with for even considering that comparison

Also, lol @ the female Cody McKenzie
21 days ago
MattyECB
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHebrewHammer - Beer was definitely not cold enough Phone Post 3.0

That's really sexist man. I usually bite my tongue because the UG is filled with scary downvotes and you misogynists scream white knife all the time, but I'm sick of hearing all the stereotypes, it's a real trigger and it's pretty clear you're more of the same entitle cis male white scum. For all you know Baszler could've been giving him lip or maybe she was refusing to make sandwiches. I know sometimes girls get really uppity and think they don't belong in the kitchen so there's also that, and let's not even get started on the fact that Baszler is clearly not wearing any make up here -- so maybe Barnett was just laying down the law and letting her know how important appearances are

Point is you can't just assume Woman=Beer-colder-person; there are many other vital things a woman does in a relationship and you shouldn't let your prejudices blind you to the full array of possibilities
21 days ago
krept
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - That dude's reaction in the background is pretty damn classic. Phone Post 3.0

The timely reaction of the waiving hand above his head makes it look like a a related appendage. Alien fight fan ftw.
21 days ago
Snake D

Warchilds_4_Whoreswomen - 
BuddyRevell -

She's no hetero lol
21 days ago
Son of Neckbone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - 
don_key - 

So many elements of awesomeness in this gif.

1. A 260+lb Warmaster consentually slapping a mean-faced 135lb woman. Twice.

2. A super-awkward 2nd mean face from Jessamyn that makes her look like she's going to corner Shayna with a mouthpiece in.

3. A UFC muscle shirt-wearing douchebag making the "Oh, Snap!" face right after the slaps.

What are the chances that War Machine pops out of nowhere in the background and gives his "Ooooohhh" face. I thought that joker was in the pokey?
21 days ago
Pitbull3744

MattyECB -

That's really sexist man. I usually bite my tongue because the UG is filled with scary downvotes and you misogynists scream white knife all the time, but I'm sick of hearing all the stereotypes, it's a real trigger and it's pretty clear you're more of the same entitle cis male white scum. For all you know Baszler could've been giving him lip or maybe she was refusing to make sandwiches. I know sometimes girls get really uppity and think they don't belong in the kitchen so there's also that, and let's not even get started on the fact that Baszler is clearly not wearing any make up here -- so maybe Barnett was just laying down the law and letting her know how important appearances are

Point is you can't just assume Woman=Beer-colder-person; there are many other vital things a woman does in a relationship and you shouldn't let your prejudices blind you to the full array of possibilities
Holy shit almost pissed myself. You had me going nicely. Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
Decimated

FrankShamrocksBraces - 
BuddyRevell -

You "LOL" like that was an outrageous assumption? Phone Post 3.0

i saw this a few months ago.  Eric HOlden wrote this article 2 months ago.  Itself it is not proof, because it's Eric Holden, but...maybe it is?  Look who he names.

http://www.examiner.com/list/top-five-hottest-power-couples-mma

21 days ago
Michael Chase

MattyECB -

This is like a work of art. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Axel Foley
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decimated -
FrankShamrocksBraces - 
BuddyRevell -

i saw this a few months ago.  Eric HOlden wrote this article 2 months ago.  Itself it is not proof, because it's Eric Holden, but...maybe it is?  Look who he names.

The headbands would make more sense then. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
Axel Foley
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -

Goddamn white knifes are always up to no good. Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
dakotajudo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrankShamrocksBraces - 
Decimated -
FrankShamrocksBraces - 
BuddyRevell -

Don't get me wrong. I couldn't care less what Shayna's sexual preference is and quite frankly don't think it's any of my business. My comment was directed more towards RVD's (suspect SN change by guy who won bet. Could have done better I think) scoffing at the fact that some people may believe Shayna sends out that vibe. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's something she talks about a lot, but she did answer the question on MMA Roasted, and it did get discussed here briefly.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2226224/Shayna-Baszler-99100-Times-I-Beat-Pena/?page=1

I don't know why RVD would want to put her in the closet.
20 days ago
BuddyRevell
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo - 
FrankShamrocksBraces - Don't get me wrong. I couldn't care less what Shayna's sexual preference is and quite frankly don't think it's any of my business. My comment was directed more towards RVD's (suspect SN change by guy who won bet. Could have done better I think) scoffing at the fact that some people may believe Shayna sends out that vibe. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's something she talks about a lot, but she did answer the question on MMA Roasted, and it did get discussed here briefly.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2226224/Shayna-Baszler-99100-Times-I-Beat-Pena/?page=1

I don't know why RVD would want to put her in the closet.

Thanks for finding that. VU. Yeah, I don't know why he'd put her in the closet. Maybe the guy is genuinely in love with her, which is why he defends everything she does so hard.

20 days ago
Decimated

Axel Foley - 
Decimated -
FrankShamrocksBraces - 
BuddyRevell -

The headbands would make more sense then. Phone Post 3.0

headbands and ball caps are a dead giveaway.

20 days ago
BooZe

kkmmnn - dudes reaction in the UFC shirt is great lol
This Phone Post 3.0
20 days ago
CurtisTheConqueror
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
don_key -

I can't believe he hit that lady... Phone Post 3.0
Shayna wants to be a man so I guess it's ok to treat her like one?... Idk what I'm talking about nevermind... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.