UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Johny Hendricks Smacktalking HATES BEN ASKREN!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/1/14 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PaulieG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLGpXEtLlQ
9/1/14 10:44 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/1/14 10:46 PM
Hargreaves

god Hendricks is a douche hope lawler wins the rematch I actually thought he won Robbie won the last fight based on damage.

9/1/14 10:47 PM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to ONE FC and do something about it
9/1/14 10:47 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"During his stint in NCAA wrestling, Johny Hendricks was probably the most disliked wrestler at the time, if not in the history of NCAA wrestling. He was arrogant, he was outspoken, and he was the biggest villain by far in college wrestling."

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/ben-askren-johny-hendricks-unexpected-role-reversal-new-villain-2068835/

9/1/14 11:18 PM
TheEmperorRises
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...the more he talks the less I like him.

Now I want to rub it in his face that TECHNICALLY.... he never beat GSP...

:D Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:21 PM
caseharts
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him. I don't think ben would have a chance. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:24 PM
steve sandstrom

sparkuri - Go to ONE FC and do something about it
Yeah UFC champ, go to OneFC and show him. Where is OneFC anyway?

BTW I don't like either guy. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:33 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Wrassler - 

"During his stint in NCAA wrestling, Johny Hendricks was probably the most disliked wrestler at the time, if not in the history of NCAA wrestling. He was arrogant, he was outspoken, and he was the biggest villain by far in college wrestling."

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/ben-askren-johny-hendricks-unexpected-role-reversal-new-villain-2068835/

Somehow that does not surprise me.  Johny is easy to dislike.

I genuinely want to see Askren in the UFC.   It's the only place he'll lose. 

9/1/14 11:38 PM
hendofanforlife(LMBBchamp!)
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendricks just exudes jock arrogance. 

9/1/14 11:44 PM
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is a douche. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:45 PM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steve sandstrom - 

Singapore,Asia, the world's largest continent.

ONE Fighting Championship utilizes the Global MMA Rule Set that combines the PRIDE Rules with the Nevada Rules; allowing for soccer kicks and permitting the use of elbows, stomp kicks to the body and legs but not to the head of a ground opponent. Knees are allowed at anytime during the fight, whether the opponent is standing or on the ground(wiki)
9/1/14 11:46 PM
XcessiveZ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks would clean KO Askren and then all the anti UFC posters would have to find the next big prospect who isn't in the UFC yet would destroy everyone.Just like when Mousasi was outside of the UFC, or Overeem, some of the people on here saying they would clean house and be UFC champs.

Askren definetely deserves his shot in the UFC and is most likely a top 10 WW, but some of the delusional people on here are laughable with the way they can talk with such confidence that Askren is the #1 WW without even fighting anyone near the top 10 in the division. Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:47 PM
Rob San Soo

steve sandstrom -

Lmao dafu Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:52 PM
Bay Area

Not sure why people hate Hendricks. I'm a fan of his because he seems like a good guy and has proved to be an exciting fighter Phone Post 3.0
9/1/14 11:57 PM
TheEmperorRises
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bay Area - Not sure why people hate Hendricks. I'm a fan of his because he seems like a good guy and has proved to be an exciting fighter Phone Post 3.0
Attitude wise, he reminds me of Matt Hughes. Just so f'n arrogant...

"Here's the thing, these things put people out"

He's not like way up on my list of fighters who piss me off or anything, but I'm not tripping over myself to root for him. Phone Post 3.0
9/2/14 12:00 AM
EddiePain420

is it just me or did hendricks get really sour after the guy said robbie was his favorite fighter.

his whole demeaner changed instantly like he didnt even want to be there anymore, then at the end he had to throw it out that the guy doesnt really wish he'd remain champ if he's a lawler fan.
9/2/14 12:01 AM
brianlg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh i would love if askren beat him. Phone Post
9/2/14 12:02 AM
Humboldt
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 - is it just me or did hendricks get really sour after the guy said robbie was his favorite fighter.

his whole demeaner changed instantly like he didnt even want to be there anymore, then at the end he had to throw it out that the guy doesnt really wish he'd remain champ if he's a lawler fan.
Sandy vagina 101.

That being said, I say Hendricks runs right the fuck through Askren. And I am not a fan of either. Phone Post 3.0
9/2/14 12:02 AM
sparkuri

Gulping the LayNBaderade - 
steve sandstrom - 

They have better rules, it'd be a better fight, a more REAL fight. Fuck the Pussified Rules of MMA.

VU
9/2/14 12:05 AM
CerronePoundsOnMeStrong
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XcessiveZ - Hendricks would clean KO Askren and then all the anti UFC posters would have to find the next big prospect who isn't in the UFC yet would destroy everyone.Just like when Mousasi was outside of the UFC, or Overeem, some of the people on here saying they would clean house and be UFC champs.

Askren definetely deserves his shot in the UFC and is most likely a top 10 WW, but some of the delusional people on here are laughable with the way they can talk with such confidence that Askren is the #1 WW without even fighting anyone near the top 10 in the division. Phone Post 3.0
Lima is ranked 13 and Koreshkov is right around 20-25, last I checked. Ben has fought legit guys that were on big win streaks. Phone Post 3.0
9/2/14 12:06 AM
EddiePain420

i agree not a huge fan of either but hendricks wipes his ass with askren.

i dont even think askren would beat stun gun or matt brown..definately not woodley condit or nick diaz.

robbie would murder death kill askren
9/2/14 12:09 AM
sparkuri

XcessiveZ - Hendricks would clean KO Askren and then all the anti UFC posters would have to find the next big prospect who isn't in the UFC yet would destroy everyone.Just like when Mousasi was outside of the UFC, or Overeem, some of the people on here saying they would clean house and be UFC champs.

Mousasi and Overeem are still in the mix there bud.
In fact Mousasi is fighting Jacare for a title shot in a few days. That fight alone could be a title fight.
Overeem just got cocky, twice.

I agree, Hendricks has earned his shot in ONE FC, hopefully an immediate title shot.(If he gets past Lawler)
I like Hendricks, and hope he KO's Askren with a soccer kick.
Or Askren soccer kicks Hendricks.

Really I just want to see a bunch of heads punted.
9/2/14 12:09 AM
Rider14

Think about it for a second.

These guys fight for a living. Be something wrong if they weren't cocky bastards.

- Dan Phone Post 3.0
9/2/14 12:12 AM
caseharts
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheEmperorRises -
Bay Area - Not sure why people hate Hendricks. I'm a fan of his because he seems like a good guy and has proved to be an exciting fighter Phone Post 3.0
Attitude wise, he reminds me of Matt Hughes. Just so f'n arrogant...

"Here's the thing, these things put people out"

He's not like way up on my list of fighters who piss me off or anything, but I'm not tripping over myself to root for him. Phone Post 3.0
Really they don't seem alike at all?

He's definitely proved himself. His run at ww is crazy Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.