UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Americans in Japan????

10/14/03 8:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Circus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Oct-03
Sothy, you should write a book about the relation betwee foreignmen and Japanese men. I think Roppongi Japanese chicks are very good looking. No otehr Japanese chicks flash butts and tits like they do. But they are dumbest chicks for sure. I dont think I can carry conversions with them more than 10 minutes. Probably, their lack of conversion skills have alo to do with going for foreigners.
10/16/03 8:46 AM
Territory
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Oct-03
LOL at "Charisma Man".
10/19/03 11:02 PM
mestregruber
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Oct-03
charisma쳌@man is the shit and true on so many levels. those of us who live here see that stuff alla time.
10/20/03 4:12 PM
mobs

Edited: 20-Oct-03
When I was in Japan 75% of the white/jpn couples was strictly nerd love. Hey whatever turns makes you happy. What I couldnt stand was the odd white male nerd on some power trip cause the culture there is too ignore rather than cause trouble. So I had to put a few in their place.
10/25/03 8:43 PM
ShiroRyu

Edited: 25-Oct-03
The way Japanese women like foreign men, can you compare it to how American women like men who have accents?
12/9/03 9:55 PM
lions-d
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Dec-03
what about those women hostess? ar there alot of the in japan. a british hostess was mruder a while back and that got national news etc etc. i see hostess with japanese men.
12/10/03 1:52 AM
mobs

Edited: 10-Dec-03 01:54 AM
In Roppongi there was a lot of hostesses. Lots of the asian women you see working strip places are thai, chinese, phiollipino. In roppongi lots of eastern euro women working there. A few times in Japan I saw a eastern euro woman walking around with mixed kids and speaking pretty good japanese. If you have blonde hair you are exotic. Lots of japanese are curious on forigners but are pretty nationalistic. They will play around with you but when they want to settle down they pick japanese. so if you are a nice guy be careful. Japan is pretty much dating central and its not hard for anyone to pick up/ If your non asian you stand out in the crowd.
12/10/03 3:51 PM
Naughty Gorilla

Edited: 10-Dec-03
Other asian countries are like this, but not so extreme !
12/11/03 9:41 AM
ShiroRyu

Edited: 11-Dec-03
I plan to go to Japan after I graduate from college and get my B.A. degree. I can already speak Japanese, just need a wider range of vocabulary as well as kanji and I'll be good enough to be at a native-level Japanese speaker.
12/21/03 10:31 PM
DemonClown

Edited: 21-Dec-03
Yeah, doesn't everybody amigo
12/22/03 1:21 AM
Circus

Edited: 22-Dec-03
"what about those women hostess? ar there alot of the in japan" Japan should have the biggest hostess business in the world. Not just foreign hostesses, there are millions of hostesses in Japan.
12/22/03 1:38 AM
Opash

Edited: 22-Dec-03
LOL - at Shiroryu. Yeah thats funny, cause if I had a bigger vocabulary and better kanji - then I would be native level also. But then I can say the same for Chinese, Korean - heck if my Cryllic (sp?) and Russian vocab was better than I'd be almost native level in Russian too.
1/17/04 11:33 PM
lions-d
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jan-04
Do u see japanese men with foreign women?
3/20/04 8:53 PM
BANG

Edited: 20-Mar-04
This is so funny to read. Keep it coming guys. I'll be in Tokyo April 3rd for K-1.
3/20/04 10:37 PM
lions-d

Edited: 20-Mar-04
have fun banging in tokyo bang
3/21/04 12:35 AM
Solidus

Edited: 21-Mar-04
LOL at the charisma man. That's who I want to be when I go to Japan.
3/21/04 5:15 PM
mobs

Edited: 21-Mar-04
"Do u see japanese men with foreign women? " I did sometimes mainly with other asian women ie. korean, phillipino. Its mainly japanese woman with a real dorky lookin white english teacher.
3/24/04 9:36 AM
DasBeaver
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Mar-04

Damn thats funny!

A girlfriend of mine (Canadian) is planning on moving to Japan at the end of the year and she wants to work as a bartender or hostess. I told there is a huge difference between the two, but she says there is no touching involved, the money is great and they set her up with a place to live for free and return airfare. Sounds pretty fishy to me, any of you guys familiar with anything like this? 

3/24/04 9:42 AM
DasBeaver
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah,

When my brother first moved there with his girlfriend they went to a big party and he got really drunk and started dancing around and acting like a maniac. Apparently some guy came over to his table and told him to cool down because he was acting like an idiot. He was about to go over and talk to the guy (probably just to apologise) and his friends grabbed him and said, don't fuck with that guy - he fights for Pride.

3/24/04 1:00 PM
DasBeaver

Here is the company she was talking about:

http://www.hostessjapan.com/

3/24/04 9:02 PM
Opash

I dont know about the company involved but as far as my experience, knowledge on the matter goes: Bar tending and working in the snack bars (hostess) are completely different. Basically in Snack bars you pay over the going rate for a drink and a chick will sit with you and play drinking games, compliment you, talk with you, laugh at your jokes etc. The girls will often have targets to aim for and so will confince you to buy the more expensive brands etc. Now all snack bars are different, the higher class ones the girls are there purely to talk with you etc, although they may flirt with you, sit on your knee etc. As you go down in price/standards some chicks will have to put up with the odd grope, have their skirt lifted etc (not supposed to happen strictly put just part of the job). Now the above mentioned places are full of Japanese girls. The places with non-Japanese hostesses: Russians, Colombians, philipino's etc. Tend to be a lot more sleazy and more often will go on than just a nice chat. This is my experience, with talking to lots of snack girls. I have no idea if the scene is different in the bigger citiies like Tokyo/Osaka, where maybe there is a demand for gaijin girls in snacks - I dunno. Also most snack bars/hostess bars are ran by the more shady elements of society, so putting yourself in that situation (esp. with little Japanese) should be something to be wary of.
3/25/04 9:47 AM
DasBeaver

Edited: 25-Mar-04
Thanks a lot Opash. I don't want to discourage her from doing it, but I think the whole things sounds really shady. I'll forward your message to her.
3/25/04 7:49 PM
lions-d

wasbt a british bar hostess murdered a while back. was all over the news
3/25/04 7:49 PM
lions-d

wasbt a british bar hostess murdered a while back. was all over the news
3/25/04 8:47 PM
Opash

Yeah it was big news when the British girl was murdered. BTW - Snack bars can be good fun and are not all bad news. Alot of the Snack girls make decent money for a pretty easy job. But I am talking about run of the mill Snack bars with Japanese hostesses. I don't know anything about gaijin hostesses or such organisations.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.