UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Comming back to Ross...

5/6/02 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEMon
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-02

I "forgot" about ROss over the past year, although i still do alot of the GTB stuff and breathing in my training, i havent really focused on it much. Yesterday i popped in some of the ROSS tapes and it was really odd, ALOT of the stuff i didnt make sense of before made ALOT of sense and today and yesterday i got right into it, doing stuff i hadnt even noticed before. Its GREAT, i been workign my shin boxes, all my joint articulation. When i was "doing" ROSS I was basically just focusing on it for grappling. Over the past year i have been focusing on my boxing and am having an amatuer debut this year. I was watching GTB 1.2 and I started seeing so much stuff I knew i had to do in boxing but couldnt DO it. I sparred today and my head movement improved 100% it was crazy, my hips were really moving well and i found i was having an easier time flowing from defense to offense because of this! There was more but those are just a few points.... Go back and have another look at your GTB!!!
5/9/02 8:03 AM
LEMon
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-May-02
gday SS
5/9/02 12:59 PM
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-May-02
G'Day Liam, How are things in the Big Country? I'd love to hear more about your discoveries, and look forward to visiting and training you and your friends again. Good show on the boxing: Hit fast and often; don't worry about precision. Smirk when he thinks he did something well and you'll unnerve him. Fraternal, Scott
5/21/02 9:17 PM
LEMon

Edited: 21-May-02
when u down here?
5/22/02 10:30 AM
Sonnon

Edited: 22-May-02
Liam, still flushing out the dates. My baby daughter helped me rearrange my schedule. :-)
5/22/02 1:06 PM
LEMon

MAzeltov man!!!!!! She is gonna be someone i dont wanna be treating like just any one of my girlz...:P
5/22/02 1:11 PM
Sonnon

She was born "naturally" at 12lbs. and 21 and 3/4 inches. She's got speed skater thighs and a Judoka grip. I don't think she'll even need Pop with those attributes.
5/22/02 1:18 PM
LEMon

LOl pops a puss :) Mazeltov again bro. Hope to see all of you down here soon please keep me informed. On a side note, i have a friend who had rotator cuff sugery over 6 months ago, he's just started boxing again and i suggested GTB. He's already doing gym work and swimmming....is it a bad idea? I think it would benefit him personally..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.