UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> LKFMDC vs. PHATBOY cont...

11/4/03 4:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jump Kick
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Nov-03 04:34 PM
DP
11/4/03 4:45 PM
FletchMonster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Nov-03
man I feel bad for lkmfd or whatever. Wait, no I dont- he talked alot of shit to me before, ripped on fairtex guys and ripped bruce lee. I am in Awe at what a sloppy cartoon lookin bastid this guy turned out to be. poor fella... :o(
11/4/03 4:46 PM
jkkazmier

ttt
11/4/03 5:24 PM
supersonic
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny thread.
11/4/03 5:39 PM
New World Samurai

Not for ridicule, but for reference: David Ross Gallery 1 David Ross Gallery 2 David Ross Gallery 3 David Ross Gallery 4
11/4/03 5:46 PM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW, what a discovery! Me in traditional Chinese martial arts uniforms!!! Wow, did you have to search the internet all day to find these? Yeah, it's a BIG SECRET, I did Chinese martial arts most of my life and even ran a traditional style school for almost 10 years... WOW WHAT A DISCOVERY.. I guess NO ONE here has any pictures of them in Karate or TKD gi or other uniforms :)
11/4/03 5:47 PM
andre
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the pics of David in the gallery are impressive. It looks like he invested more time and hard work to his art than most people would ever dream to commit to. That is impressive. His credentials as a quality kung-fu instructor should never really come in to question. The stuff about him being out of shape in some pics is also lame, guys. I know I have watched my body go from lean to fat and then back down again to somewhere in the middle. We all have pictures of ourselves that arent very flattering.
11/4/03 5:52 PM
bsktrap

how old is david? 40ish?
11/4/03 5:52 PM
New World Samurai

Agree with Andre. lkfmdc is (still) acting like an ass, though. A simple "you know what folks, I let things get out of hand and acted like an ass on the other thread" from Ross might go a long way here.
11/4/03 5:53 PM
marck

Just out of curiosity, why did LKFMDC back down after all of that talking? Anyone?
11/4/03 5:54 PM
New World Samurai

KWJ-K-Dhira, For a moderator you do throw around a lot of ridicule.
11/4/03 5:56 PM
New World Samurai

Just out of curiosity, why did LKFMDC back down after all of that talking? Anyone? Stated reason: A mutual friend of the challengers talked him out of it. Speculation (probably unfair): Cold feet.
11/4/03 5:58 PM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New World Samurai http://www.mma.tv/TUF/UpdateMyThreads.cfm?TID=317275&FID=28&MYid=7365617&v=1386 "My mistake was to sink to their level when the personal attacks began, and to sink firther with it as it lowered. That is why I stepped back. I can have a decent conversaton with someone such as yourself, because you don't come back with "stories" about how you "know someone" who "beat me up" etc etc blah blah. A few on that thread had some decent responses, thus my own responses to them in kind Anyway, take care Andre, I have no issue with an intelligent criticism" OR, same thread "Kosta, I think you misunderstood me, I didn't want to stoop, and in retrospect, I should have just said "fine" and "whatever" about 125 posts earlier... MY FAULT and one of the things my chat with sambo steve made me think about..." CLEAR THAT UP FOR YOU?
11/4/03 6:04 PM
New World Samurai

CLEAR THAT UP FOR YOU? Thanks, helpful, but you can lose the screaming at me: I'm not out to get you. Btw, if I didn't notice it on the original thread, there's a good chance others missed it as well.
11/4/03 6:08 PM
New World Samurai

phatboy, We should probably be moving into the "nothing to see here, move along" phase of this particular car wreck. We don't really need people (especially moderators) pouring gasoline.
11/4/03 6:15 PM
New World Samurai

My mistake was to sink to their level Btw, David: Your first mistake was the tone of ridicule that you took: I read the "sifu" Lamar thread and had to stop myself from laughing Anyone with any sense would know that they are going to catch hell starting that way.
11/4/03 6:19 PM
New World Samurai

I havent ridiculed him. Yet. And you posted the picture because you admired his form? Pot-kettle; black, Hypocrisy is good to point out. I think that angle has been well covered.
11/4/03 7:38 PM
BassSlayer
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ross you are lame, and have been put in your place, sit back and shut up, cause the UG as a whole sees you as the shit talking, coward that you are. Later
11/4/03 7:47 PM
BassSlayer
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phatboy's Bitch has left the building.
11/4/03 7:56 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This picture screams to be photoshopped. http://www.tibetankungfu.com/david_22.jpg
11/4/03 9:17 PM
lkfmdc

New World Samurai, Didn't mean to SCREAM at you, I just was typing fast and wanted you to see that I HAD said that, like I am sort of doing now... Sorry if you thought I was screaming at you...
11/4/03 9:23 PM
mf doom

I am still laughing at lkfmdc, this stuff just doesn't get old with each and every new reply.
11/4/03 9:35 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In that last pic, you look like Mike D. from the Beastie Boys, only more retarded looking.
11/4/03 9:46 PM
mf doom

Hahahahaha Mike D.
11/5/03 10:51 AM
lkfmdc

Edited: 05-Nov-03
gokartmozart, I know it's hard to find specific posts in this mess, but I DID say; "My mistake was to sink to their level when the personal attacks began, and to sink firther with it as it lowered. That is why I stepped back. I can have a decent conversaton with someone such as yourself, because you don't come back with "stories" about how you "know someone" who "beat me up" etc etc blah blah. A few on that thread had some decent responses, thus my own responses to them in kind Anyway, take care Andre, I have no issue with an intelligent criticism" OR, same thread "Kosta, I think you misunderstood me, I didn't want to stoop, and in retrospect, I should have just said "fine" and "whatever" about 125 posts earlier... MY FAULT and one of the things my chat with sambo steve made me think about..." In this very thread I just said this to "New World Samurai"... The reality is that this was never about a legit argument, logic or reason, over the course of this quite a number of stories and BS have been posted, for example HugoJKD claiming I was rude to him when we met, which he knows perfectly well isn't true. Anyway, my conversation with Sambosteve convinced me that the whole thing was stupid and juevenile and pointless, so I said to phatboy I had no more interest in a fight, everything after that point, well, I do just find it amusing Have a good one LKFMDC

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.