UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> LKFMDC vs. PHATBOY cont...

11/5/03 11:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ddnj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Nov-03
I don't quite understand why someone would spend so many hours putting down other fighters unprovoked.
11/5/03 11:24 AM
yourbrokenjaw

men of many words say very little.and back pedaling lacks conviction.the end.
11/5/03 11:58 AM
FletchMonster

YOU issed a challenge and ran scared. PERIOD
11/5/03 12:20 PM
zew zitsu

that last pic is so funny. Someone needs to photoshop it so he is holding a penis or a dildo or something. Lkmfdc- are still going to back out of the fight?
11/5/03 2:58 PM
New World Samurai

Sorry if you thought I was screaming at you... No problem, ALL CAPS sound that way to a lot of people.
11/5/03 3:02 PM
yojimbo71

I have read both threads. I was shocked because LKFMDC was the first person to resort to personal attacks, juvenile behavior, challenging people, and belittling. Read the other thread and see how quickly he degenerated. I cannot believe he wants to take the high ground now. Someone took him up on his challenge and he wants to run away. I know a dozen people just like him. Phatboy served him up a large frosty glass of STFU, and he choked on it.
11/5/03 3:03 PM
New World Samurai

Edited: 05-Nov-03 02:56 PM
Is Ross trying to imply that his half-assed claim that he "sunk to other peoples' level" was a legitimate apology for his antics? I believe so. Just my personal opinion (since I wasn't involved) but if I were Ross I'd say something about the tone that started the thread: I read the "sifu" Lamar thread and had to stop myself from laughing Also, skinny chinese might be pretty incendiary to some people. It just led to fat white and downhill from there.
11/5/03 3:07 PM
New World Samurai

for example HugoJKD claiming I was rude to him when we met, which he knows perfectly well isn't true You might want to carefully reread to be sure. I remember reading him saying that: * You were pleasant to meet in person. * He was unpleasantly surprised by your tone online.
Kogaratsu

Lkmfdc should be banned for life or forced to change his screen name to phatboy's bitch for being such a arrogant pussy.
New World Samurai

Ross rocking out to his favorite 80's band, Reo Speedwagon... I've got pictures 10x worse. :)
11/5/03 3:12 PM
New World Samurai

Also, 'skinny chinese' might be pretty incendiary to some people. Btw, there's not anything necessarily wrong with using 'skinny chinese'. It's just that someone with Ross's, let's say 'aggressive', online demeanor should expect some blowback.
11/5/03 3:14 PM
the_sandman

Good stuff. Seems like lkmfdc caught the Tito.
11/5/03 3:28 PM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Seems like lkmfdc caught the Tito." This is an insult to Tito.
11/5/03 3:33 PM
New World Samurai

Samurai, if you re-read everything you said it basically summarizes thus: That's a poor summary -- I didn't say any of that (except maybe implied the first sentence). But if that's your opinion then you are welcome to it.
11/5/03 3:58 PM
ddnj

brutal=truthful at least the 2 threads are under 1000 so far
11/5/03 4:56 PM
jkkazmier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"New World Samurai, Didn't mean to SCREAM at you, I just was typing fast and wanted you to see that I HAD said that, like I am sort of doing now... Sorry if you thought I was screaming at you... " Finally you are humbling and not acting like a total dick. It only took 700 flames to put that huge ego of yours in check.
11/5/03 8:52 PM
Mike Valentine
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is cool, especially since Nip/Tuck's season is over now, I can tune into this!
11/5/03 9:12 PM
toelocku

Insulting Tony C. Bone's can't be broken? Fuckin asshole. seefood=brown tuna
11/5/03 11:09 PM
Jump Kick
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can not believe that some are forgiving lkfmdc's behavior. He is entirely without class, vision, or shame. He was strutting around on the original thread, bashing Bruce Lee, Bashing other teachers, Laying down challenges (lol), and using disparaging words such as "ghey". Phatboy calls his bluff, e-humiliates him, and is the clear "winner" of the challenge. LKFMDC runs from the thread with his tail between his legs, only to later return, and act like nothing happened, end of story ... we have not forgotten. You clearly acted like an ass, got called out, fled, and returned acting as if you were not just OWNED by phatboy. Maybe on another thread, but you should not expect any sort of respect on these threads. LKFMDC, you are a total pushover if you avoid the following questions... 1. Do you think that you could beat phatboy in a fight 2. Do you honestly think that your students would respect you if they read the original thread 3. Why do you throw around words like "ghey?" Are you insecure, or do you hate gay people (you used it as an insult). -jk
11/6/03 12:56 AM
yojimbo71

Edited: 06-Nov-03
Is the infamous Sifu Ross that is posting as LKFMDC? http://www.angelfire.com/ny/sanshou/yousefdave.JPG
11/6/03 4:44 AM
Wildcard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had half forgotten Dave's slamming and trolling on Tony, and his constant and big ups for Matt Furey and Karl as the only true Catch guys.
11/6/03 4:48 AM
BrainofPJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another UG legend is being born before our eyes... LMAO at 'Seafood Ross and the Mythical Bruce Lee Challenge'
11/6/03 9:10 AM
Kogaratsu

This is right up there with other UG classics such as the fergyfolies. There should be a term to describe an electronic beatdown like cyberpunked or EKO(electronic knock out)
11/6/03 9:46 AM
FightWatcher
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As posted on the Ax message board. Does Seafood Ross look like a Chipmonk? You decide:
11/6/03 10:20 AM
jkkazmier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he comes off as a spoiled little rich kid who had everything handed to him. His MA school is probably being paid for by his parents.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.