UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> LKFMDC vs. PHATBOY cont...

11/6/03 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kosta
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Nov-03
Yeah, lkmfdc, i must have misunderstood you... fatty. in all seriousness you have immortalized yourself as the biggest tool in mma.tv history. Best get yo ass over to sherdog or something.
11/6/03 11:35 AM
TristanESP
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MatPimp by ImproperTees.com
what are the details on the Tony C exchange with Kung Fu boy?
11/6/03 11:51 AM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys give me a lot of credit, single handedly chasing Tony C off the internet! Wow, that's impressive. A few of Tony's buddies posted negative comments about Karl Gotch, I asked him if he believed them, and if he didn't, if he'd say they were out of line. He refused to. Though, to his credit, Tony's student Bruce Lee (how ironic) did say that Tony said nothing but good stuff about Gotch. The other "issue" I had with Tony was also fueled by one of his buddies (don't think "student") who carried on about Tony's boxing achievements. I asked when and where (what city) he had fought and WON the golden gloves (as was the person's claim). A lot of (big surprise) personal attacks against me but no one seemed to be able to say what year or if it was Chicago or not.. I also shot JFK, I stole the secrets to the atom bomb and gave them to Stalin and I fixed the world series... Have a pleasant day kids, you sure do seem to be having all sorts of fun
11/6/03 12:58 PM
Jump Kick
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shamless, You got an answer to these questions? LKFMDC, you are a total pushover if you avoid the following questions... 1. Do you think that you could beat phatboy in a fight 2. Do you honestly think that your students would respect you if they read the original thread 3. Why do you throw around words like "ghey?" Are you insecure, or do you hate gay people (you used it as an insult). -jk
11/6/03 1:08 PM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Facts in evidence. Did I know who phatboy was all along?
YES What did I do when he posted asking for a time and a place?
I posted a time and place What did I do when he asked for a waiver?
I posted one Did I post WHY I no longer wanted to fight?
YES, just read it You can draw whatever conclusions you want, you can assign any motives you want, there is no point in arguing it. As for "the gay", it is used here ALL THE TIME, you need a lot more credits if you are going to play amateur physchologist. It a dictionary of common slang, it can mean "stupid" and I do indeed fighting with groin strikes is stupid. I don't remember exactly, but I do not think phatboy ever made groin strikes even an issue. He pretty much agreed to a modern MMA format. So once again, thanks for all the credit being attributed to me, throwing Tony C off the iternet, shooting JFK, fixing the world series I stole the Lindberg baby also...
11/6/03 1:18 PM
khd29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Nov-03 01:13 PM
lkfmdc- nobody needs to justify anything to anyone. leave it the way it is.
11/6/03 1:21 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo, I find your posts funny. You've met me, you know perfectly well that while I'm not Frank Shamrock, I am in good shape. You just jump on the bandwagon now I suppose because in your mind, I got rid of Tony C. Again, you give me too much credit. But I remember when you were real anxious to start training with us. By the way, I hope your family is well. I know Matt first because he studied Shuai Jiao with Daniel Weng, who I also studied with. I found it nice to meet a guy interested in MMA who had also studied this rare, and valuable style. When Matt started training with Mr Gotch, he was kind enough to share ALL of the material he was getting with me for FREE, so yes, I would call that a friend. I don't know anything about Farmer Burns. Frankly I don't even know what happened between Matt and Mr Gotch. I lost touch with Matt right around when his baby was born. That's I believe around two years ago. So am I suddenly responsible for some tape Matt put out? That's funny.
11/6/03 1:27 PM
lkfmdc

"he comes off as a spoiled little rich kid who had everything handed to him. His MA school is probably being paid for by his parents." yeah, that guy must be rich, he's Jewish after all, he must be part of that world wide conspiracy... I am a card carrying member of the ZOG... fear me!!! Some of the comments on here can't be real....
11/6/03 1:32 PM
lkfmdc

For those just joining us, let's recap yellaboy's conspiracy theory LKFMDC doesn't have a school, he doesn't have students, he doesn't have fighters, those fighters you've seen in NY area events since 1995 don't exist, LKFMDC in fact doesn't even exist Now back to our regularly scheduled entertainment
11/6/03 1:34 PM
ddnj

How many of us who have been following this live in the NYC area.
11/6/03 1:37 PM
jkkazmier
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"yeah, that guy must be rich, he's Jewish after all, he must be part of that world wide conspiracy..." actually your religion has nothing to do with why I think you are spoiled rich kid. I didn't even Know that was your religion - nor do I care. By the pictures and your travels to china to train, you must have had a priviledged life.
11/6/03 1:44 PM
lkfmdc

"By the pictures and your travels to china to train, you must have had a priviledged life" Funny how people who know NOTHING about me become "experts" when the look at a few pics on the internet. Pictures taken in public parks and a run down association in NYC's Chinatown somehow equate to you as being rich? WOW... where'd you get that? And the fact I've been to China once, WOW, I must be a gazillinaire!!! If I hadn't had a scholarship and a part time job, I couldn't have even afforded to go to college, so much for what you know
11/6/03 1:55 PM
lkfmdc

No dude, I simply pointed out something in response to your FALSE accusation You said I had a grudge against JKD because they are cutting into my business I simply responded that they had no effect upon my business in any way, shape or form... Making false accusations is apparently something you are good at. Like calling me xenophobic... another big laugh for everyone who knows me
11/6/03 1:56 PM
JGO

I have come to the conclusion that lkfmdc is a masochist and enjoys this abuse...
11/6/03 1:59 PM
lkfmdc

hey JGO, I probably do, because why else would I bother? At least that is an insightful observation as opposed to some of the others here take care
11/6/03 1:59 PM
jkkazmier
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't say it was fact - I said you come off that way. Most priviledge kids don't respect hard work. And your lack of respect for Lee's achievements gives me that impression. Lee was an over achiever and made a name for himself through hardwork and you are trying to belittle his achievments. Also, your pompous, egotistical and lager than life attitude lead me to believe that as well.
11/6/03 2:05 PM
lkfmdc

jkkazmier If you can stop and listen for a minute, I might be able to get you to understand something I was trying to say from POST ONE Do I beleive Lee had racist obstacles in his way? Yes, I KNOW he did. Someone said we should thank him for making the martial arts movie genre and giving birth to our business (I think Andre). I can agree with that. What I was saying all along is that his achievements in martial arts are way over blown by a lot in the JKD community, and thus you get comments like Lamar's... Bruce Lee apparently inspired people to train, and I said before somewhere in this mess, if that is what you credit him for, that is great! What I will disagree with is comments about how great a fighter Lee was, like Lamar said, especially when he makes it in disparaging comparison to MMA athletes. Lee did not have many documented fights, and the quality of those "fighters" is questionable. YOu want to say his thoughts inspired you, great, don't say he was a great fighter, because there is no evidence for that. ANd don't assume any of you know ANYTHING about me, very few people do...
11/6/03 2:15 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo, apparently I can be a much bigger man that you I can post a civil response to your post and all you can do is continue with childish insults When you came into our school, I was sparring. I remember apologizing for not shaking your hand because I was all sweaty. Apparently, you hold onto this silly idea that I single handedly forced Tony C to leave. You really do give me a lot of credit You can ramble on all you want about me being a "scam" but certainly a lot of people find value in what we teach, and that is all that is important after all have a nice day
11/6/03 2:19 PM
Kogaratsu

"I have to add also what the hell does being a jew have to do with anything?" persecuted jew complex.
11/6/03 2:22 PM
lkfmdc

Kogaratsu, perhaps, but perhaps reinforced by the fact that in my lifetime I've actually had guys come into my gym and start crap, starting off by saying "I know no jew boy can fight"... or stuff like "he MUST have money"...
11/6/03 2:27 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo, More childish rhetoric, to what purpose? It doesn't make what you say any more believable or important. Lying? You just said in one post I was sitting behind a desk, in another that "maybe" I was sparring. Also, by the way, there is no desk in the main gym and that is the door you walked through when you visited me. But anyway, if you say you don't remember, I will believe you... Seems kind of silly to start a new argument about what breaks bones, but is the ankle a bone or a joint?
11/6/03 2:52 PM
Kosta
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you are liar mr. lumberg. a god damned liar.
11/6/03 2:59 PM
lkfmdc

Kosta, care to comment on what I am lying about? I mean, just so we can be clear? Oh, yes, I know, I have to admit, I did NOT fix the world series... that was Rosenstein not Ross... YOU GOT ME!
11/6/03 3:04 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo, Just to summarize, "maybe" I was sparring or "maybe" I was sitting somewhere, "it's been a while", and you dont remember every exact detail, but you still INSIST I am lying? OK, just so we are clear :rolleyes: The "silly arguement" about bones breaking wasn't even started by me. But you do seem to admit at times your memory fails you. And while I can politiely answer you, you can't seem to help but throw around really childish insults, so I think that probably does make me the better man.
11/6/03 3:09 PM
lkfmdc

Date: 06-Nov-03 03:01 PM

Why else would you cry so long and hard about your fellow McDojo teacher so long and so hard? ---- I'm confused, are you calling phatboy's teacher a McDojo teacher? It's funny enough you call my gym a McDojo but are you also calling David Rudman a McDojo? Please clarify? - "The facts are JKD is the fastest growing form of kung-fu in the world. And instrcutors like yourself are providing an evergrwoing student base for them." You have an interesting definition of "facts", but I can assure you, I don't worry at all about the growth of JKD and it has no effect on me in any way. Have a nice day

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.