UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> LKFMDC vs. PHATBOY cont...

11/6/03 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Nov-03
whatever Hugo, you are definitely sure NOW, three posts ago you weren't.... we both know what your deal is, we don't need to keep going around and around. Have a nice day
11/6/03 4:25 PM
lkfmdc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

- "Who have YOU fought?" 1985 and 1986 AAU New York State full contact TKD champion 1987 took second at USTU NY State championship, lost to one of Tiger Kim's sons 3-1-2 in Kuoshu, events in Philadelphia and Washington DC 4-2 in Muay Thai (modified events) 2000 USA WKF san shou nationals, took 3rd after losing to Brian Madigan, current champion... I am not a "legend" but for those who constantly make claims they know I have "never fought" they need to realize that they don't really know much about me at all
11/6/03 4:28 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*mental note* : Never attack Bruce Lee on the UG. btw: I've noticed several of you take shots at sanshou included in the potshotting @ David. As a san shou student myself (not a NYKK student), I can assure you that san shou is a credible and very respected combat sport. From muay thai to mma, sanshou is legit.
11/6/03 4:30 PM
lkfmdc

Edited: 06-Nov-03 04:23 PM
Bull in Chinashop can also inform you all that the NYKK Fighting Team is not imaginary....
11/6/03 4:35 PM
lkfmdc

- "but it's necessarily what you say, but how you say it that counts" That's really amusing coming from a guy who can't help but include 3rd grade insults in every post he makes :)
11/6/03 4:40 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo, that would be a prepositional "to" ie with only one "o".... Have a nice day LKFMDC
11/6/03 4:56 PM
the_sandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lkfmdc- As evidenced by Todd Atkins $500 bet, this place doesn't forget. Any concern that you have forever damaged your image and might be thought a coward from here on out? In all honesty having read both threads (I know, its pathetic) you come off as having lost faith in your ability to win the fight, not as somebody who suddenly decided on a cool demenor. Your shit talking was just too severe early on for the "I just got level headed" stuff to fly.
11/6/03 4:58 PM
lkfmdc

godofmma, I dared to attack the legend of Bruce Lee! One of the guys who said "how dare I!" then went on to call Joe Lewis an "alcoholic loudmouth", got to love the irony Hugo believe I single handedly forced Tony C to leave the forum... kijimuna, another alias for "scorpion"/"tampa NHB" is just happy to jump on the bandwagon after he has been embarassed on both the kickboxing board here and at AX
11/6/03 5:02 PM
lkfmdc

Hugo apparently not only has a bad memory, he has bad eyesight, I am not wearing suspenders. Ever heard of this new invention called a "backpack"? I love how everyone focusses on that ONE picture, which was taken after I tore both of my rotator cuffs in both arms. I couldn't even lift my arms for 6 months and was in PT for 19 months. I got up to 245 in that pic, most of you would have to if you couldn't even lift your arms. I am now 184 lbs.... as evidenced by the pic I posted. Of course, desperate people just keep running back to that pic...
11/6/03 5:30 PM
lkfmdc

Another guy who has never met me, nor stood in the same room with me, who knows EVERYTHING about me... and who says ESP is a lie?
11/6/03 5:36 PM
lkfmdc

DarrenJG, believe whatever you want, who am I to change your mind. Besides you already know EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! You are the man....
11/6/03 5:39 PM
StringerBell

Question is: Did Phatboy decide to take on Ross before OR after he saw what Ross looks like? "he looks chubby and short...yeah I'll take him up on his challenge!" real bold.
11/6/03 5:45 PM
lkfmdc

StringerBell, if you have the courage to read the thread, G'd bless you Facts in evidence. Did I know who phatboy was all along?
YES What did I do when he posted asking for a time and a place?
I posted a time and place What did I do when he asked for a waiver?
I posted one After discussing the waiver with a friend of his who is a lawyer, phatboy hadn't yet decided when he was going to show up, with how many people and still wanted it to be an open event to anyone who wanted to watch. I went home, got up the next morning and posted my decision to end it. You can draw whatever conclusions you want, you can assign any motives you want, there is no point in arguing it.
11/6/03 5:49 PM
Kosta
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ross, fuck these guys, and then go fuck yourself. you no sideburn having muffa kerr. j/k. i just want to add fuel tothe fire, fatty.
11/6/03 5:53 PM
lkfmdc

Edited: 06-Nov-03 05:49 PM
Bootytime, did anything I just post contradict anything I posted when I declined the fight? Quick answer, NO Here's a hint what I posted here was a CHRONOLOGY of the events, ie when I went home we were at that stage. I then posted the next morning, effectively making further discussion pointless since there was not going to be any "fight" I do seem to remember you wanted to "promote" the fight but never said how?
11/6/03 5:58 PM
lkfmdc

did I say that? NO
11/6/03 6:37 PM
DocJKD

OH MAN! I just took a look at the photo gallery....what in the FUCK is that shit? Jesus Ross, I hope you have evolved some. By the way, in talking all that jibber jabber about Bruce Lee, who has your head Lama dude ever fought? And don't come on here talking about some evil pony-tail whipping warlord from the foo-yoo province either! In your defense I would say you backing down was a wise decision.
11/6/03 6:38 PM
ddnj

hey I know tiger kim's son's
11/6/03 7:25 PM
FluffyWolf

Greatest UG drama eva! I like the way there is a feeling that there may still be a fight. Hope is a virtue,
11/6/03 7:31 PM
New World Samurai

David, The only thing keeping this thread up is your posts on it. The lynch mob is out in full force. If you think this is a good thing or are indifferent to it, then continue to post. If not, I recommend just stopping. I don't see you making any progress. My advice: take some time off from here and use that time to reflect and to train.
11/6/03 8:22 PM
New World Samurai

New World, When you say "I don't see you making any progress." it seems to imply that Ross is making legitimate arguments or airing legitimate concerns but that his heartfelt efforts are falling on the deaf ears of the "lynch mob". No, what I meant was that whatever he is trying to accomplish by continuing to post he is almost certainly not accomplishing. Simply that. (I'm pretty sure use of the term lynch mob carries a negative connotation.) Yes, yes, it does. Someone can be wrong in his tone and/or content AND the mob can still be wrong for piling on. I see people here climbing up onto phatboy's shoulders to laugh. Typical mob behavior.
11/6/03 8:26 PM
New World Samurai

His effort at bullying was pretty egregious and his outing was spectacularly public. He seems to be hunkering down and sticking to his guns on all of it. At least that's how it appears to me. Egregious may be too strong, but it seems to me that he has no one but himself to blame for the mess.
11/6/03 8:55 PM
OnDaMat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a man in that shape should not be trach talking Bruce Lee...just my humble opinion.
11/6/03 9:17 PM
ddnj

godofmma, If conditioning is the greatest hold as Karl Gotch states, then your opinion on 85-90% not getting tooled is a conservative estimate.
11/7/03 1:22 AM
DocJKD

Edited: 07-Nov-03
Talking shit on B.Lee is retarded, he was a pioneer. In todays standards though of course he is seen as outdated. I don't think anyone will deny that. However given the fact that he was constantly evolving if he was ageless and alive today chances are he would be pretty handy in the realm of MMA....if thats the realm he CHOSE to go into. So in closing...Bruce was a pioneer and ahead of his time back in the day of afros and track suits...and Ross likes food alot

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.