UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> LKFMDC vs. PHATBOY cont...

11/7/03 8:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DocJKD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Nov-03
11/7/03 9:50 AM
StringerBell

LMAO @ Fightwatchers picture post!
11/7/03 10:14 AM
Kosta
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lkmfdc, Mr. Lumber, you are a liar, a fucking liar! it's from teh movie Fargo.
11/7/03 10:19 AM
StringerBell

Phatboy, Why does Ross act like he knows you? Seems to me that you guys are buddies who are just having a falling out. Time heals all wounds. You guys will be best buds again.
11/7/03 10:21 AM
KBird
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, that does look like suspenders. I guess it's the way you have your hand on the strap, but you gotta admit that you did look just like a big fat chipmunk farmer with suspenders on.
11/7/03 1:11 PM
Jump Kick
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey stupid, "As for "the gay", it is used here ALL THE TIME... It a dictionary of common slang, it can mean "stupid" -LKFMDC "it" what dictionary? There are many books with many biased viewpoints, what is your point? Is it justified for you to be offensive, and use the words "Gay/Ghey" as insults, because you believe that a book will agree with you? Come clean, you narrow minded homophobe, is it your belief that using words in an offensive/prejudice fashion is OK as long as others are doing it as well? Pathetic. Just admit your prejudices, admit your mistake, or shut your mouth. You are a truely unfortunate person if you continue to pass off your use of the words "gay/ghey" in an offensive fashion, as socially acceptable. -jk
11/7/03 1:11 PM
Jump Kick
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey stupid, "As for "the gay", it is used here ALL THE TIME... It a dictionary of common slang, it can mean "stupid" -LKFMDC "it" what dictionary? There are many books with many biased viewpoints, what is your point? Is it justified for you to be offensive, and use the words "Gay/Ghey" as insults, because you believe that a book will agree with you? Come clean, you narrow minded homophobe, is it your belief that using words in an offensive/prejudice fashion is OK as long as others are doing it as well? Pathetic. Just admit your prejudices, admit your mistake, or shut your mouth. You are a truely unfortunate person if you continue to pass off your use of the words "gay/ghey" in an offensive fashion, as socially acceptable. -jk
11/7/03 1:22 PM
zulrik

I doubt LKFMDC is going to change now and accommodate the UG's suggestions to just admit his errors and apologize. I think the UG has sent its collective/unanimous message LOUD and CLEAR. Having said that, perhaps the bashing should now stop? There's really no joy to ganging up on somebody whose forum reputation has been demolished but still refuses to yield.
11/7/03 1:25 PM
macdawg

"LKFMDC doesn't have a school, he doesn't have students, he doesn't have fighters, those fighters you've seen in NY area events since 1995 don't exist, LKFMDC in fact doesn't even exist" okay man, when are you going to realize that those fighters in NY events since 95 NO NOT = you what are the facts of evidence other than your just a pathetic person who tries to make himself look tough & others look stupid on the internet all day long?
11/7/03 2:31 PM
supersaiyan

let this thread die for EVA' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/7/03 2:59 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just had an odd experience. While digging through my old magazines today, I started reading the Dec. 97 issue of Grappling and noticed an article written by SeeFood ( The 72 Throwing Techniques of Lama Kung-Fu ) I remember laughing at it then, and after reading both of these threads, I am laughing even harder at it now. Thanks for the fond memories SeeFood!
11/7/03 3:10 PM
supersaiyan

u know actually when i come to think of it ...this thread is actually a spinoff of .. " I Am Going to Fight a Kung Fu Guy" Lkmfdc = Grappleboy and Phatboy = "kung fu guy" .
11/7/03 4:34 PM
FletchMonster

to live as a COWARD....
11/7/03 4:46 PM
cunzun

phatboy I apologize for calling u a pussy in the other Bruce lee thread. Sorry You are actually the real deal and lkfmdc (chicken) the key board warrior thank God the fight never happen I would have lost my ass off on a money bet. lol
11/7/03 6:06 PM
FletchMonster

howdy doody got punked worse than tird crapkins
11/7/03 8:50 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T3
11/8/03 3:36 AM
cunzun

Edited: 08-Nov-03
An Amazing thing happen in this thread. Bruce lee was diss so bad by lkfmdc that his sprit awaken and decided to teach lkfmdc a lesson. Who’s the myth now pussy! …..by the way why do they call this guy seafood ross? And also on the original thread did he post a fake pic of him self? I forgot and I cant fine the original thread..Thanks
11/8/03 12:05 PM
cunzun

lol HAHAH Thank's for clearing that out.
11/8/03 7:53 PM
yojimbo71

I like to keep this thread alive, because Ross was such a disrespectful, name calling, bullying dickhead and he got punked.
11/9/03 1:44 AM
wrestle4topp

Edited: 09-Nov-03
Has this one been posted yet? This guy is fucking nuts!
11/10/03 8:43 AM
supersaiyan

Edited: 10-Nov-03
Does anyone here know the Dimak?? If so please teach it to me so i can i can kill this thread with the "death touch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/10/03 10:19 AM
StringerBell

phatboy "Hey Stringerbell Please stop the violence. I am not friends with this guy nor does he know me. I will never be his friend and there are no wounds to heal. Do you know Ross?" BWAHAHAHA I'm just trolling man,just trolling!
11/10/03 10:22 AM
StringerBell

Hey wrestle4topp That shit works in the streets y'know.
11/11/03 5:47 PM
Onikage

Edited: 11-Nov-03
IKFMDC, no matter what do say Bruce Lee could stomp your old hairy fat jewish ass any day of the week. I would challenge you but then i'd be as bad as you challenging somebody across the US knowing nothing will happen.
11/13/03 5:54 PM
Stone Rolled
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Nov-03 05:46 PM
Scene from "Enter the Fat Dragon" starring lkfmdc and the late Bruce Lee. Enjoy! lkfmdc: (making backfist strikes inches away from Bruce) lkfmdc: Do I bother ya? Bruce: Don't waste yourself. lkfmdc: What's your style? Bruce: You can call it "The art of fighting without fighting". lkfmdc: The art of fighting without fighting? Show me some of it. Bruce: Later. lkfmdc: (Grabs Bruce's shoulder.) Bruce(looking toward island): Alright. Don't you think we need more room? That island on a beach... we can take this boat. lkfmdc: (Dives in the water and swims away for dear life.) Bruce: (Turns head to where lkfmdc was standing seconds ago and finds no one there.) Bruce: Where did he go?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.