UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Gotta lose weight in 13 days!!!

3/1/10 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DKielbasa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/1/10 3:17 PM
Nitecrawler
1824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
4/9/10 3:24 PM
JeremyA

I told a female friend of mine about this and wondered how the diet/water intake works on a woman's body that tends to retain more water. any female fighters have experience with weight cutting?
4/16/10 10:56 PM
shibbyguy

i gotta lose about 13-15lbs in 3 weeks for same day weigh in...advice?

i been just eating under 1000 calories, i dropped about 12 in 2 weeks doing this...surely there is a better way, because i have no energy when i train, run, or at work
4/20/10 11:53 PM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/10 8:52 PM
 Well when I did it I didn't work and I only had energy for training.  I ate my carb a fairly short time before training to get through it.  Add cardio in the proper times a day that might help.

As far as women go yes it works but I wouldn't follow the poundage drop to perfection like you can on here if you are male.  They tend to be a little harder to squeeze the water out of. 
7/2/11 3:16 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/11 3:22 PM
<blockquote>WestsideStrangler - "LOL! That was funny. You can continue to lift but you should really be lifting lighter with lots of reps and really hitting the cardio. Like cardio before eating anything in the morning and then cardio after eating your last meal of the day. Diet is so much of it. I know it sucks but if you eat clean food, you do lose weight.If you email me I can help you with a diet if you want that isn't as bad as my drastic 155 diets."

SO you recommend two meals a day? One after morning cardio then another before evening cardio. I am unable to do the same type of cardio in the mornings that I do at my gym in the evenings. Would running suffice as a means of morning cardio? Also I am drinking nothing but distilled water(one gallon a day) with 13 days to go before my fight, 12 days until weigh ins. I wake up at 146.2-6 after my morning piss. I have to weigh 136. My diet consists of Tilapia and veggies. No carbs. Anything I could do to improve upon this?
10/18/11 12:38 AM
Da Fiend
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/18/11 12:55 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Running is perfect cardio in the morning.  And I only recomend 2 meals if you really have a lot to cut.  I did 2 meals when cutting to 155 but now back at 170 I eat 4 or 5.  Also you dont need distilled until the last few days before weigh ins.
10/18/11 1:06 AM
Sequoyah Sandford
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I weigh in 3 days and have 10.5 to go. I follow the advice you gave me over the phone. This brandon (Train Judo's guy) btw lol. Works like a charm.
10/19/11 12:12 AM
WestsideStrangler

Good luck bro

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.