UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rarest taped event?MMA Holy Grail?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/9/12 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bonedtillidie
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III -
MrCorrect - This thread is getting me thinking about what classic MMA tapes will be worth in 50 years.
Nothing unless the people with them take good care of them. The tape in VHS has a tendency to degrade fairly quickly. I got a lot of various VHS stuff I bought a long time ago. A lot of the 20 year old ones don't work anymore. Phone Post
Need to transfer to DVD I know a few people that can do it Phone Post
5/9/12 2:28 PM
Winston Wolf
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grafzep - What every happened to Miller. I haven't seen him on here in years.

he was one of the better posters
5/9/12 2:35 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey wasn't there a fight in the UFC that Stitch Duran said was so bloody Zuffa didn't show it..? Anybody got that one, or any info?
5/9/12 3:14 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - Hey wasn't there a fight in the UFC that Stitch Duran said was so bloody Zuffa didn't show it..? Anybody got that one, or any info?
It was Jonathan Goulet vs Jay Hieron. You can find it online. Phone Post
5/9/12 3:18 PM
sideeffect
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna read they the whole thread so if it's been mentioned already my bad.

But according to Razak he has video of the infamous dress shows incident (which I don't believe he has personally) however if he does have it there's your holy grail. Phone Post
5/9/12 3:23 PM
Crooklyn
954 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
Rickson/Anjoh 
5/9/12 3:26 PM
phdinmma

DUNK1 - Miller/Ryan G/Damion/etc., What is the rarest tape out there? What is the holy grail of MMA collecting? Yes, I am bored. DUNK1
I have a video of hector Lombard breaking someones tibia and fibula in half. Sounded like a gun shot. It was at a grappling tourney about 2 years ago. No one else was taping. Phone Post
5/9/12 3:31 PM
DOODE
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know how I missed this thread.

Subbing for a slow day at work. I love old fight videos.
5/9/12 3:37 PM
BonquishaBLOOD
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma -
DUNK1 - Miller/Ryan G/Damion/etc., What is the rarest tape out there? What is the holy grail of MMA collecting? Yes, I am bored. DUNK1
I have a video of hector Lombard breaking someones tibia and fibula in half. Sounded like a gun shot. It was at a grappling tourney about 2 years ago. No one else was taping. Phone Post
Show me Phone Post
5/9/12 3:51 PM
Goffman

Sub.
5/9/12 4:10 PM
Mark Hunter
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Savbo1 - The hardest tape is the Rickson-Anjoh. I know of one person that has it and I've offered him alot of $ and he won't take it. IMO, that is the hardest tape to find.

Chris is correct. Back in the infamous tape trading days of the late 90s, I got a copy of just about every event mentioned on this thread. The Rickson-Anjoh footage is like spotting Sasquatch.
5/9/12 4:15 PM
D241
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_chuckles1 - 
Motivated Penn - Hey wasn't there a fight in the UFC that Stitch Duran said was so bloody Zuffa didn't show it..? Anybody got that one, or any info?

bullshit(on finding it online)
5/9/12 4:21 PM
skinnywussy

D241 -
UGCTT_chuckles1 - 

bullshit(on finding it online)
You can download it from UFC.com. Phone Post
5/9/12 4:23 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/09/12 4:26 PM
Does anyone have the footage where Tank is drunk, in ring, at an event in Mexico. He gets on the mic, throws out a challenge to anyone in the crowd, and Brandon Vera starts walking down.

Nevermind, found it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nPR4WkCarE
5/9/12 4:36 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Thread started in 2003.

Does OP still post here? Phone Post
5/9/12 4:36 PM
phdinmma

BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
Show me Phone Post
Pm me your email address Phone Post
5/9/12 4:39 PM
Coolface_Awesomeson

later.
5/9/12 4:42 PM
Mookie Blaylock
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beezulbubba - ttt

5/9/12 4:46 PM
DamnSevern
1216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pandanus -  Is there any tape of the 1974 World Series of Martial Arts which had Benny Urqdfuiez taking the tournmanet? The final bout with him and Dana Goodsan surfaced on Youtube a few months back but is there any tape of the other bouts in that event?

5/9/12 4:46 PM
DamnSevern
1216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/9/12 5:01 PM
DamnSevern

rbl - I don't even know if this exists as a tape, but in the very late 90s, maybe early 00s I saw a shidokan tournament in Sydney Australia which featured Moti Horenstein and I think Mo Smith and maybe Cyrille Diabate. At the time I didn't know who any of them were so the names didn't really stick with me. Has anyone got this?

moti vs diabate
5/9/12 5:01 PM
BonquishaBLOOD
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma -
BonquishaBLOOD -
phdinmma -
Show me Phone Post
Pm me your email address Phone Post
I did but why not YouTube it? Phone Post
5/9/12 5:03 PM
Thacommish
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes sims on blind date /endthread
5/9/12 5:04 PM
torquemada
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - Rickson/Anjoh 
After all this time, does no one have a clip, still or anything? Phone Post
5/9/12 5:06 PM
Nexuscrawlers
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for bumping this!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.